Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

You're the secessionist, asshole. See ya!
Put your rum bottle down before you get on the computer, ya fuckin' idiot. You make no sense.

He makes a lot more sense than you.

What do you mean? Look at this pearl of wisdom from SJ (which must be short for shitty joke)

"Once it starts, it'll continue until every working person joins the movement."

Yes, they are so proud of working, they will leave their job and move to Texas for the principle of...well...I'm sure it'll be explained at some point.

obama-feet-on-desk.jpg

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Last edited:
Put your rum bottle down before you get on the computer, ya fuckin' idiot. You make no sense.

What do you mean? Look at this pearl of wisdom from SJ (which must be short for shitty joke)

Yes, they are so proud of working, they will leave their job and move to Texas for the principle of...well...I'm sure it'll be explained at some point.
Well, I'm sure the concept of working is something foreign to you, as ii is with most freeloading liberals.

Last edited:

Well, I'm sure the concept of working is something foreign to you, as ii is with most freeloading liberals.

People in the South are the laziest people in America.

Shut up, weasel, you trying to get laughed off this site too?

Most of them admit it themselves. You damned well know you are lazy, so don't talk about others working. What do they work on in the South, going on disability?

Wow..hard to get happy after that?
So when is this secession supposed to take place there skippy?

LOL

Oh yeah:

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Most of them admit it themselves. You damned well know you are lazy, so don't talk about others working. What do they work on in the South, going on disability?

Wonder which loser that lost his posting privileges as a result of the 11/6 election "SJ" is. I'm guessing "Listening"

LOL

Oh yeah:
Not sure, CandyAss, but I give it a few more years. Of course, the bolder your commie pal in the W.H. gets, the sooner it'll happen, so who knows for sure?

Wonder which loser that lost his posting privileges as a result of the 11/6 election "SJ" is. I'm guessing "Listening"

I know of a few who bet posting privileges and lost. The betting started back in the Zimmerman/Martin early days.

LOL

Oh yeah:
Not sure, CandyAss, but I give it a few more years. Of course, the bolder your commie pal in the W.H. gets, the sooner it'll happen, so who knows for sure?

It won't happen dickless. I'm sad because obviously Texas is a total loss that contributes nothing.

LOL

Oh yeah:

Obama is really acting like a dictator wanting universal background checks like 93% of the American people do!

LOL

Oh yeah:

It won't happen dickless. I'm sad because obviously Texas is a total loss that contributes nothing.
Then why did you ask, asshole?

Then why did you ask, asshole?

I'm just having fun with a delusional fuck who doesn't know how moronic he sounds. Namely you.

LOL

Oh yeah:

Obama is really acting like a dictator wanting universal background checks like 93% of the American people do!
I didn't say he was a dictator because of background checks, weasel. I think you might be in the wrong thread, stupid.

LOL

Oh yeah:

Texas leads the nation in: having most of the 100 counties with lowest per capita income in the US with 17. That great Mitch McConnell (R) state of Kentucky comes in second with 16.

List of lowest-income counties in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Way to go, Texas, you're number #1!

Forum List

Back