Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

Once it starts, it'll continue until every working person joins the movement. Then the freeloaders will be fucked. This is why the libs get so pissed off when we talk about it, they're afraid they might have to start working for a living.

Yeah... You people are seriously deluded.

If you bothered to look at the numbers, instead of relying on your radio talk show hosts to interpret them for you, you'd see that the most productive states in the nation are generally blue states.

The higher the population density, in general, the more tax revenue produced, and the less federal funding received.

That's why states like New York are giant revenue generators, while Alaska is basically a welfare state that mooches off the federal government as a matter of course. That is, when they're not forcing the oil companies in their state to pay each individual for the state mineral rights. Damn Communists.

So, if Texas is going to secede, I'd ask them to take the whole damn region south of Virginia (a blue state) with them. And Alaska can go form their own nation, and starve themselves out after about a month or so.

It would be a massive financial burden off the back of the rest of the nation.

You are a dumb ass.
The exact opposite of what you claim is reality.

You are a dumb ass.
The exact opposite of what you claim is reality.

Yeah.... Not so much.

But don't take my word for it. Google is your friend.

America's fiscal union: The red and the black | The Economist

See this chart. Green tinges are the "Givers" in federal revenue, red tinges are the "takers":

20110806_WOM959_0.gif

Last edited:
Texas ain't red dumb ass.
Buy some glasses.

And apparently you have some reading comprehension issues, as what I said was:

So, if Texas is going to secede, I'd ask them to take the whole damn region south of Virginia (a blue state) with them. And Alaska can go form their own nation, and starve themselves out after about a month or so.

Or perhaps you should take your own advice and buy yourself some reading glasses.

I saw the Texas movement in action this weekend.

Nascar. Round and round they go and they end up right back where they started as if they never left.

Daytona is the most boring race alive

Like watching a 500 mile parade

Once it starts, it'll continue until every working person joins the movement. Then the freeloaders will be fucked. This is why the libs get so pissed off when we talk about it, they're afraid they might have to start working for a living.

What? You're still here? Why haven't you seceded yet?

Is that the only line you have?

As Texas goes ...so goes the Republican party

Good riddance

Is that the only line you have?

No...but it makes sense that someone who is serious about this and is not just a whiner would act now. Why haven't you acted?

No state is going to secede. The nation will simply break apart under the strain. Hopefully it will be by peaceful mutual agreement. Liberals with their encouragement of coservatives to secede should be in perfect agreement.

The over-riding emotion from the GOP has been nothing but resentment. I'm shocked there hasn't been a thread about the Oscars.

This is actually pretty simple ... Even rw's should be able to figure it out.

If you don't like the US, LEAVE.

Believe me, you will not be missed.

This is actually pretty simple ... Even rw's should be able to figure it out.

If you don't like the US, LEAVE.

Believe me, you will not be missed.
We're not LEAVING, we're just reclaiming our country. YOU can leave if you don't like it.

Texas Secession means killing/subjugating your neighbors.

Wait. What. You thought it'd be pretty and peaceful? Most of history proves otherwise.

Grab your bullets if you're serious about it.

Forum List

Back