Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

Rebellion, secession, moving to Costa Rica, jail or dead!

How about a lot less talk and a lot more do?
Is this Dubya posting or is it his "daughter"? :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you explain why all these right-wingers keep giving us mouth about doing something and never do it? Are you all chicken?

Plenty of them are. Costa Rica is a very popular destination. I am more than happy to help that little investor make a move out of the US. When I see that empty store space. That little manufacturer that just went to Honduras and fired all 15 employees, it just makes me so damn happy. All you need to do is keep telling people to leave. I keep telling these guys that they aren't wanted and liberals intend to drive them out of the country . You do it. You tell them. Oh and tell them if they do try to stay they'll be dead.

To answer your question of why don't they do it. They are. It just hasn't gotten painful yet. Alter all it took quite a few years before liberals noticed that major companies were going off shore. Liberals are that stupid. Yes they are.

If dey wanna re-join Mexico, let `em do it...

... den we can deport alla illegal Hispexicans...

... to Texas...

... which is where dey come from to begin with.
:tongue:

Once it starts, it'll continue until every working person joins the movement. Then the freeloaders will be fucked. This is why the libs get so pissed off when we talk about it, they're afraid they might have to start working for a living.

What? You're still here? Why haven't you seceded yet?
Is that the only line you have?
They boast about being dependent, and they love it (go figure), but if the tap was turned off on them, you would never hear the end of "why in the world didn't the government teach us in these rotten schools how to grow a tomato or a squash, and teach is how to be more self sufficient or how to be our brothers keeper instead of the other way around" ? Talk about a blame game that would quickly go into reverse, they would begin quickly to eat their own. Hec, they have been doing that (eating their own) for a long time now, and they have been doing this even with the government giving and giving and giving to them, so it matters not what happens , because nothing much will ever change for some who are programmed like this, while others struggle and sacrifice to try and make things better.

Oh boy, looks like Cybil is here.

you racists always travel in packs. cowards
Listen at you with your lib self, because no one travels in packs better than a lib does these days , but help us out here, and define what you consider to be a racist, and then point to some post that confirm your accusations (I know their are racist here, but they are not always white either). Some problems that many people point to in America now, seems to make them somehow a racist eh ? If the newly created real racist of today had their way, no one could ever point to any problem without being called a racist by them ( a distraction used well these days), otherwise if the problem has certain ingredients involved in it, they feel it is untouchable or un-debatable no matter what. This has become a problem all by itself now in this nation.

Is this Dubya posting or is it his "daughter"? :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you explain why all these right-wingers keep giving us mouth about doing something and never do it? Are you all chicken?

Plenty of them are. Costa Rica is a very popular destination. I am more than happy to help that little investor make a move out of the US. When I see that empty store space. That little manufacturer that just went to Honduras and fired all 15 employees, it just makes me so damn happy. All you need to do is keep telling people to leave. I keep telling these guys that they aren't wanted and liberals intend to drive them out of the country . You do it. You tell them. Oh and tell them if they do try to stay they'll be dead.

To answer your question of why don't they do it. They are. It just hasn't gotten painful yet. Alter all it took quite a few years before liberals noticed that major companies were going off shore. Liberals are that stupid. Yes they are.

People have been retiring in Costa Rica since I was a kid and they did it to live where their money made them richer. It had nothing to do with politics. It's Russ Limpball saying he would move out of the country if Obamacare is passed and implemented 5 years later. Let's face it how would it effect him?

As far as any of you stinking conservatives go, move out of the country, but don't think you will have access to the American market once we get rid of you. That's something that has to change and we need to stop working our way back to becoming a third world country. You are the retards who made the rust belt with your stupid free trade policies to bust those union jobs.

Liberals didn't fuck up this country and they haven't even had numbers to have power for many years. What makes you think LBJ or JFK was a liberal? Even Carter isn't an extreme liberal and he came from Georgia with a family business in peanuts.

You assholes aren't going to start anything, because we don't live in your fantasyland and know you haven't even had a liberal agenda to deal with. Single payer health care, like Medicare for all was proposed by Republicans years ago. What makes you think saving all those businesses money is a liberal idea? You assholes are so far to the right that moderates are called communists. You start anything in this country and we're going to shoot you down like rabid dogs. Don't think we will play with fools of your kind going that far.

The unions were the first to speak out against outsourcing, so how couldn't liberals know about it? We watched the conservatives destroy our manufacturing industry and blame it on others. We don't have to buy any foreign made product or allow it to be sold in America. Get it? We can even tell a certain corporation they aren't going to be allowed to make sneakers in Vietnam, pay $2 in labor for a pair of sneakers and sell them on the American market. They can be told to either make those Nike sneakers here or they won't be allowed to sell them here. See how it works when you aren't blaming the American people for not being able to live on very few dollars a day?

If the TEX Secessionists have any balls, they'll put secession up for a reforendum vote.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen, though.

If the TEX Secessionists have any balls, they'll put secession up for a reforendum vote.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen, though.

Texas claims they can divide into five states.

22544d1215113582-how-would-native-texans-divide-texas-texas-map-copy.jpg

Here's the question for the referendum on secession: In an independent state of Texas, do you agree that we should be able to shoot beaners on sight?

My guess is above 90% say yes. :D

People have been retiring in Costa Rica since I was a kid and they did it to live where their money made them richer. It had nothing to do with politics. It's Russ Limpball saying he would move out of the country if Obamacare is passed and implemented 5 years later. Let's face it how would it effect him?

As far as any of you stinking conservatives go, move out of the country, but don't think you will have access to the American market once we get rid of you. That's something that has to change and we need to stop working our way back to becoming a third world country. You are the retards who made the rust belt with your stupid free trade policies to bust those union jobs.

Liberals didn't fuck up this country and they haven't even had numbers to have power for many years. What makes you think LBJ or JFK was a liberal? Even Carter isn't an extreme liberal and he came from Georgia with a family business in peanuts.

You assholes aren't going to start anything, because we don't live in your fantasyland and know you haven't even had a liberal agenda to deal with. Single payer health care, like Medicare for all was proposed by Republicans years ago. What makes you think saving all those businesses money is a liberal idea? You assholes are so far to the right that moderates are called communists. You start anything in this country and we're going to shoot you down like rabid dogs. Don't think we will play with fools of your kind going that far.

The unions were the first to speak out against outsourcing, so how couldn't liberals know about it? We watched the conservatives destroy our manufacturing industry and blame it on others. We don't have to buy any foreign made product or allow it to be sold in America. Get it? We can even tell a certain corporation they aren't going to be allowed to make sneakers in Vietnam, pay $2 in labor for a pair of sneakers and sell them on the American market. They can be told to either make those Nike sneakers here or they won't be allowed to sell them here. See how it works when you aren't blaming the American people for not being able to live on very few dollars a day?

Consumers destroyed the unions as they wanted the same product for a lower price.
All companies do is respond to and act on what consumers demand.
Consumers ran off the manufacturing.
Why else would companies move?
If consumers paid more for the same product made in USA not one company would have left.
You destroyed American manufacturing and all of us also.
We demanded it and got it.
Econ 101.
You fools believe every company out there is run by a Republican.
Hysterical

Last edited:

Let me try to explain it to you. I'll use little words. People are not moving to Costa Rica for a retirement home. They are moving businesses there, and to Honduras, Singapore, and I even moved one attorney to Russia! It is my business, and I have competition too. There are more companies today who were formed for the specific purpose of helping investors and business people move out of the country. I appreciate your position that the US doesn't have to admit imports. I hope they don't! The US should put all kinds of prohibitions on imports. Which will have a primary result of the American consumer not having those goods at his or her disposal. And, deliciously enough, most of those imported goods can't be made here because we have already regulated against their manufacture. Which is why so many companies left in the first place!

There is something morbidly fascinating about watching the US self-destruct. No I don't mind helping it along. That's why I'm here. Adding my little straws to this bloated camel's back.

Let me try to explain it to you. I'll use little words. People are not moving to Costa Rica for a retirement home. They are moving businesses there, and to Honduras, Singapore, and I even moved one attorney to Russia! It is my business, and I have competition too. There are more companies today who were formed for the specific purpose of helping investors and business people move out of the country. I appreciate your position that the US doesn't have to admit imports. I hope they don't! The US should put all kinds of prohibitions on imports. Which will have a primary result of the American consumer not having those goods at his or her disposal. And, deliciously enough, most of those imported goods can't be made here because we have already regulated against their manufacture. Which is why so many companies left in the first place!

There is something morbidly fascinating about watching the US self-destruct. No I don't mind helping it along. That's why I'm here. Adding my little straws to this bloated camel's back.

If we put prohibitions on imports they do the same thing to our companies that sell to their country.
Terrible idea that all business opposes.

Forum List

Back