Texas Supreme Court sets salon Owner FREE!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
The scwewy part about it all is that the police and the court were acting on the Governor's decree in the first place. Yet the Governor complained about her being put in the hole.

It was refreshing to read about the woman telling them to pack sand, though.

Shades of things to come. I wonder if some of the ignant ass, overbearing, shitforbrains, diabolical gubbernors are taking note?
We really should be suing your skidmark for causing the pandemic. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

Shades of things to come. I wonder if some of the ignant ass, overbearing, shitforbrains, diabolical gubbernors are taking note?
We really should be suing your skidmark for causing the pandemic. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
Talk about skidmark and here you are. Drool running down your chin in all your glory.

The scwewy part about it all is that the police and the court were acting on the Governor's decree in the first place. Yet the Governor complained about her being put in the hole.

We have surrendered a lot of liberty in the name of security

There was no decree that called for violators to grovel at the feet of vainglorious peckerheaded despots in black robes.

No surprise. Now they Go-Fund Me page with refund the money.

I doesn't work that way. Even though the organizer has currently disabled new donations to this fundraiser, she still gets to keep the $500,110.
Depends on how it is set up...

Not only that, but the Lt. Governor is going to pay her fine. She is also eligible for the PPP small business bailout.

:laughing0301:

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick pays fine for salon owner who refused to close

Forum List

Back