Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

Fawney the satyr is too fucking stupid to think for itself.

DTMB likewise has his head up his ass. This asshole was able to fly 3000 miles, then get to DFW and the Fucking Bench Inspectors were more interested in intimidating engaged parents than doing their fucking job.

They are a disgrace
LOL

I posted articles showing he has no federal criminal record in the U.S. and that he wasn't on any of our no-fly lists.

What have you got to prove your claims other than the spittle drooling down your chin...?

View attachment 589527

It's the administration you voted in and support that feels that those unarmed unvaxed soccer moms are domestic terrorists who give school board members poppy pants so you point out the threats and why they should be investigated at a federal level.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Threats of violence should always be investigated.

Fido, will defend the Democratic Party policies no matter what. Although he did admit voting for Biden even though Biden sucks.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, what Democratic policies am I defending?

Let's go ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Prove he was known to the U.S. as a terrorist, ShortBus...
Fido, how did he get past British security. You said he was known as a terrorist there? Are you that stupid? You said it not I. Pretty sure our countries share intelligence, my little pet. Bad boy! Bad!

So it was a failure of the DHS somewhere along the line. You have no evidence whatsoever this still wouldn't have happened were Trump president. Pinning this on the president is partisan hackery at its finest.

Yeah, we do. Because IT DIDN'T. ICE and Border Patrol and DHS were actually ENCOURAGED to do their jobs.

The xiden admin has done the opposite.

Threats of violence should always be investigated.

1642486040779.png

And I'm sure that the local police can handle it but then you don't want the local police because they're all a bunch of racists....... How do you know the FBI is any better than the local police?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Fido, how did he get past British security. You said he was known as a terrorist there? Are you that stupid? You said it not I. Pretty sure our countries share intelligence, my little pet. Bad boy! Bad!
Why are you asking me questions and not answering mine, ShortBus?

You suggested he could have been known to the U.S. as a terrorist.

Prove it...

All of them you ignorant twat.
You claimed the guy was known to U.S. authorities as a criminal. I showed he has no federal criminal record.

What Democratic policy is that defending?

Then you claimed he was on a no-fly list. I showed he wasn't on our no-fly list.

What Democratic policy is that defending?

Are you ever not a schmuck?

Ever???

This is a continuation of the Obama policy of loose immigration where Obama promised us that everyone would be fully vetted. Bullshit.

You always defend them lol. This board is littered with your posts. Come on Fido, are you playing dumb or are you just dumb? Bad dog! Bad!
LOL

So you can't say. I figured. I'll ask you the same things I asked your fellow retard...

I showed he has no federal criminal record -- what Democratic policy is that defending?

I showed he's not on our no-fly list -- what Democratic policy is that defending?

Coming, ShortBus, you can't possibly be this stupid, can ya?

giphy.gif

LOL

So you can't say. I figured. I'll ask you the same things I asked your fellow retard...

I showed he has no federal criminal record -- what Democratic policy is that defending?

I showed he's not on our no-fly list -- what Democratic policy is that defending?

Coming, ShortBus, you can't possibly be this stupid, can ya?

giphy.gif

Yeah, you ARE that fucking stupid. I have posted links before and you ignore them. So piss off, the facts will become so obvious even a dipshit like you can't ignore them.

Yeah, you ARE that fucking stupid. I have posted links before and you ignore them. So piss off, the facts will become so obvious even a dipshit like you can't ignore them.
LOLOLOL

So nothing.

This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

LOL

Pathetically weak retort to the poster who owned you.

tenor.gif

You get what you give. You are pathetically weak, a liar, and a pedo lover.

I don't waste time with pond scum.

Forum List

Back