Texas to be attacked by Military

In all due respect, Random, although I don't know anything about Skye, once you start rubbing elbows with Jeremiah, you are getting a little too close to the cast of characters of the the movie, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

In all due respect, Random, although I don't know anything about Skye, once you start rubbing elbows with Jeremiah, you are getting a little too close to the cast of characters of the the movie, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
How did the volleyball game turn out?

"Rubbing elbows" might be reading a little to much into our agreement. I will say however that I feel there are definitely people farther from the truth than Jeremiah. He might be a hysterical wacko (I mean that in the nicest way Jeremiah) but his heart is in the right place from a certain point of view, mine anyway. There are some very rational people on this board whose heart is in the polar opposite of the right place.

I would really like to elaborate on how I agree with Jeremiah and Skye but I think it best I did not. Plenty of YouTube channels out there that say there what I will not say here. All I wanted to say is maybe sometimes one should see where that acorn came from even if it was not from the sky. Those two might have the wrong tree but at least they know it was a tree.

Well, in the language of the South, where I came from, I think it would be accurate to say that they are both, "out of their tree'.

Just sayin'.....

God is indeed saying not to fear another.

Well, fearing an attack on Texas is fearing "another"......as Texas is not God. You sound a tad confused.
When I said I agree with the other two, Jeremiah and Skye, I agree with their concern. I do not actually fear an attack on Texas. Like I said, I fear God. And may God bless our troops.

You agree with their concern that Texas is being invaded by the Military, but you don't actually fear an attack on Texas? Why is that? Because you have an underground bunker with lots of ammunition and guns and you're just waiting for them to appear? That's what it sounds like.

Well, fearing an attack on Texas is fearing "another"......as Texas is not God. You sound a tad confused.
When I said I agree with the other two, Jeremiah and Skye, I agree with their concern. I do not actually fear an attack on Texas. Like I said, I fear God. And may God bless our troops.

You agree with their concern that Texas is being invaded by the Military, but you don't actually fear an attack on Texas? Why is that? Because you have an underground bunker with lots of ammunition and guns and you're just waiting for them to appear? That's what it sounds like.
Gotta trust someone, right? Out of the whole mess of 'em I'll take the DoD any day.

Gotta trust someone, right? Out of the whole mess of 'em I'll take the DoD any day.

You do realize the military is under the DOD, don't you......:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back