Texas to be attacked by Military

Well, someone as gullible as that should be careful about Pepsi...........just sayin........

Does Pepsi Really Use Cells from Aborted Fetuses to Test Its Products Stem Cells Gone Wild Common Sense Conspiracy
You're the one whose crazy you think I am clicking on that link. My religious fanaticism has made me give up just about everything. My Pepsi is my last vice, that and coffee. ( I have probably said too much already. ;) )

Chicken......:p
Say what you will but when I mention the term "fear God" to some Christians they say, "Oh, did you know fear actually mean "awe"? You are to be in awe of God." Maybe to them but I fear, as in being afraid of, God. Yesterday he threw a stick at me, literally, because I was not listening. (He was just trying to get my attention.) I reworded my post not because I was in 'awe' of God. ;)

God got really angry with me back in 2005 when I was living in New Orleans. Suffice to say that I had to learn how to swim very quickly. Since then, I have been hiding in AZ. Don't tip him off.....
Too late. He can read my mind. I will get a warning and I will say, "What? I didn't say anything." "You were thinking it." Doh!

And about that little thing you are responsible for in New Orleans, all is forgiven, but not forgotten. Sleep with your heart open and a Bible under your pillow. :eusa_shifty:

I promise never to serve red beans and rice with the rice already mixed in, again!

While I do believe that Jade Helm 15 is just some massive military exercise, some of the things that the military has said does ring a bit odd.
1. This massive exercise is supposedly to mimic how the troops would function with local populaces in overseas environments.
Unless the U.S. were to invade, Canada, (excluding Quebec), England, the Rock of Gibraltor, the Faulkland Islands, Northern Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, all other nations don't speak a great deal of english and thus they're not mimicking anything with that regard.
2. The footage of the exercise going on in Florida has the populace that agreed to be "detainees," shouting "I'm a soverign citizen."
This says to me that, yes....they are merely conducting a training exercise, however, that exercise is aimed squarely at the United States and its populace, not for any overseas activities.
Add to this, that Obama replaced Generals that would not agree to shoot at our citizens if ordered to do so. To me, that reminds me somewhat of what happened in Turkey. The pro-secular generals were accused by the government's new Islamist leader, of plotting to overthrow him and replaced by pro-Islamist military officers
So....are we seeing a trial run for federal martial law? I don't know. Only time will tell.
There are many scientist who are being flatly honest with people when they say it is not a question if certain really bad things are going to happen, it is a question of when. If something were to happen and the system got overloaded and some kook decided to start his own militia the military would have exactly this kind of situation on their hands. One might say, "Well, why such a big exercise?" Because it is impossible to tell who be in what roles in a potential disaster situation. The military is not going to come out and say, "We are preparing for the end of the world." Not that I am saying they are. It would be very short-sighted not prepare for some level of extensive damage to our infrastructure however. I think the primary aspect to realise is that this is defensive training. The military is training to react, not initiate. Texas can stand down its counter offensive, or should I say counter defensive. :D

To actually believe that our President was the head of some stupid conspiracy to take over a state goes beyond stupidity. People that start such incredulous crap really need to have their heads examined........it's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. What you all fearful souls need to do is build you a bunker and hide in it till you die or the world ends because apparently you are prone to believe anything that sounds ridiculous to most of us.

These are some of the FEMA coffins that Obama is stockpiling for his planned invasion of Texas

227fec2f8bbb6b3edf35e298f3246de94798c087.jpg

Hope he has enough
Ebola is still contagious after the person dies.

Yup....that was another conspiracy that went nowhere.........so they invented the "Obama is going to invade Texas" to replace it.......:D

Sleep with your heart open and a Bible under your pillow. :eusa_shifty:

I hate to break it to you, but the Bible doesn't save anyone...........it's believing what it says that does, like that Jesus is the Son of God and wants to save you from hell, and the Bible clearly tells us that God doesn't give his followers the spirit of "fear' - you are putting your trust in the wrong people.....those that would lead you astray.

You're the one whose crazy you think I am clicking on that link. My religious fanaticism has made me give up just about everything. My Pepsi is my last vice, that and coffee. ( I have probably said too much already. ;) )

Say what you will but when I mention the term "fear God" to some Christians they say, "Oh, did you know fear actually mean "awe"? You are to be in awe of God." Maybe to them but I fear, as in being afraid of, God. Yesterday he threw a stick at me, literally, because I was not listening. (He was just trying to get my attention.) I reworded my post not because I was in 'awe' of God. ;)

God got really angry with me back in 2005 when I was living in New Orleans. Suffice to say that I had to learn how to swim very quickly. Since then, I have been hiding in AZ. Don't tip him off.....
Too late. He can read my mind. I will get a warning and I will say, "What? I didn't say anything." "You were thinking it." Doh!

And about that little thing you are responsible for in New Orleans, all is forgiven, but not forgotten. Sleep with your heart open and a Bible under your pillow. :eusa_shifty:

I promise never to serve red beans and rice with the rice already mixed in, again!
No, that could not have been it. Did you under cook the rice? If you under cook the rice the flavor of the beans does not really soak into the rice. You probably under cooked the rice.

No, that could not have been it. Did you under cook the rice? If you under cook the rice the flavor of the beans does not really soak into the rice. You probably under cooked the rice.

The rice was supposed to be cooked?

I hate to break it to you, but the Bible doesn't save anyone...........it's believing what it says that does, like that Jesus is the Son of God and wants to save you from hell, and the Bible clearly tells us that God doesn't give his followers the spirit of "fear' - you are putting your trust in the wrong people.....those that would lead you astray.
Yes, we do have our differences. I follow the God of the Old Testament. You follow the teaching of the New Testament.

Your thread so call it whenever we digress to far.

The rice was supposed to be cooked?
Arizona ain't far enough!!!

George Washington is crying in his grave over what this once great country has become. American government is almost completely under control of the banking elites.

George Washington is crying in his grave over what this once great country has become. American government is almost completely under control of the banking elites.

I doubt is George is all that upset about it. Facturing in the value of his land, he was the richest man in the colonies. he married in to it.

Damn! I am about to go play water volleyball in 20 minutes, and suddenly, the sky is getting cloudy.....
Quick! You must repent. Get out some rice, some red beans, make a pit with stone unhewed by iron, gather some wood, and MAKE THOSE BEANS THE RIGHT WAY! (I'll be over in 15. ;) )

That isn't going to help. I am out of Tabasco sauce. :eek-52:
You do not have Tabasco sauce in the house?! None? Anywhere? Oh well, you tried. It is the thought that counts with God anyway. Enjoy your game of volleyball. :) Just keep God in mind while you play. He likes volleyball.

Yes, we do have our differences. I follow the God of the Old Testament. You follow the teaching of the New Testament.

Well, you must not follow the Old Testament too well, either.

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee." (Isaiah 41:13)

Well, you must not follow the Old Testament too well, either.

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee." (Isaiah 41:13)
As I might fear another, all the more so should I fear God.

And to the verse you quote, God is indeed saying not to fear another. God is not saying do not fear God.

Obama will not invade Texas immediately

He will do some test runs first. Once he gives the executive order to confiscate everyone's guns and send anyone who objects to FEMA camps, there will be no stopping him

George might be crying in his grave because white people can`t own black people anymore.

Forum List

Back