Texas to be attacked by Military

Can't imagine any sane person being part of this group.....especially someone aspiring to be governor....but alas, these are the kind of dummies the conservatives will elect to lead Texas....arghhhhhhhhhh

Abbott's letter came the day after Bastrop County residents reportedly packed an information session on Jade Helm 15, quizzing a military spokesman about it while clutching signs with ominous messages such as, "No Gestapo in Bastropo." Among the concerned citizens who turned out: Kathie Glass, a long-shot candidate for governor last year who campaigned against an "increasingly tyrannical federal government."

"I don't buy into some of the more extravagant claims, but I think it is not routine and it needs to be addressed, and the people need to be comforted," Glass said of Jade Helm 15. She applauded Abbott for shining a spotlight on the issue, saying that before he weighed in, most "people had never heard about it."

Abbott s Letter Elevates Jade Helm 15 Concerns The Texas Tribune

I understand that Walmart is somehow connected to this plot. Apparently the Army blew their cover by putting these on all their tanks and helicopters:

220px-Smiley.svg.png

After reading this thread I wondered if this was what the wicked sounded like in the days of Noah, right before the flood.

Doesn't the Governor declare martial law? :)

Should build a great big high opaque wall around Texas and leave em to it. :)
Half right as usual. Maybe the big opaque wall should be built around the southern border of Texas....Whoops.
We have a Commerce Clause; only the Right and the South seem to have any problems with commercial forms of ingenuity.

After reading this thread I wondered if this was what the wicked sounded like in the days of Noah, right before the flood.

How ironic. The military (in training) are like Noah, and the wicked people are like the conspirators? Noah was preaching to them to change, but, they were dead set against him and perished......I say there is a message for you and the other conspirators.

Forum List

Back