Texas To Eliminate Rape

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Damn. If they had the ability to do this...why have they waited till now to do it?

That means they are complicit in all past rapes...since they could have prevented them...

Damn. If they had the ability to do this...why have they waited till now to do it?

That means they are complicit in all past rapes...since they could have prevented them...
Maybe they've been raping them right in the streets, and he is going to chase them back to the bedrooms, living rooms and hallways, out of sight. Must be tired of them packing their guns right out in the open.

In any other state, you'd be calling for a psychiatric examination of the Governor.

I'm so happy you loons are freaking out! I never seen a group of low life's complaining about saving lives, until now.

Oh mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.
Lawman has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home.
Oh mama, I can hear your crying; you're so scared and all alone.
Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don't have very long.
[Styx - Pieces of Eight]

maybe government can dictate social behavior? Have they ever? [spoiler alert: NOT]

Sure you'll cancel your trip to Texas then.

Texas is dangerous - but funny in a sick kind of way.

1631076004915.png

I wonder how many women will believe your lib lies?

the headline is false

Oh mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.
Lawman has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home.
Oh mama, I can hear your crying; you're so scared and all alone.
Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don't have very long.
[Styx - Pieces of Eight]

maybe government can dictate social behavior? Have they ever? [spoiler alert: NOT]
WTF?
What are jails and prisons for?

I'm so happy you loons are freaking out! I never seen a group of low life's complaining about saving lives, until now.
As right nut jobs ignore covid?
You nut jobs could give a fuck about lives, just births, not what happens before or after the birth.

I guess it's doing it Spanish style.

In Spain the "wolf pack" got found INNOCENT of rape because... get this... the woman didn't fight back. Four huge guys including a police officer, against one woman, she knew fighting would get her nowhere, so the "wolf pack" got off.

You merely change the definition of rape and then it goes away, ta-daaaah.

Forum List

Back