Texas To Eliminate Rape

55fvnpoyt4a81.jpg

I needed a laugh, hope to God that's not true. And here I thought the Republicans didn't like government overreach, I guess they don't mind it when they " believe " it doesn't affect them. I'd say think but I didn't want to give them any more credit than was due.

I needed a laugh, hope to God that's not true. And here I thought the Republicans didn't like government overreach, I guess they don't mind it when they " believe " it doesn't affect them. I'd say think but I didn't want to give them any more credit than was due.
GOOD, now you can laugh some more.

I HAD to look that one up.

August 17 2021
The Lone Star State, called by Republicans one of the States where citizens have more freedoms and civil rights because people can buy unlimited guns, has a law that makes it illegal for a person to own six or more dildos.

Section 43.23 “Obscenity” of the Texas Penal Code considers a felon “A person commits an offense if, knowing its content and character, he wholesale promotes or possesses with intent to wholesale promote any obscene material or obscene device.
” And then under provision F, “A person who possesses six or more obscene devices or identical or similar obscene articles is presumed to possess them with intent to promote the same.”

So yes, under Texas law, it is not allowed for a person to own six Dildos, but he or she can own six or more different guns.

Mississippi, Alabama and Virginia also have similar laws that forbid the possession of multiple sexual devices.

For Republicans, it is an outrage that a person can’t own as many guns as he wants, but it is completely normal to ban owning more than six Dildos.

GOOD, now you can laugh some more.

I HAD to look that one up.

August 17 2021
The Lone Star State, called by Republicans one of the States where citizens have more freedoms and civil rights because people can buy unlimited guns, has a law that makes it illegal for a person to own six or more dildos.

Section 43.23 “Obscenity” of the Texas Penal Code considers a felon “A person commits an offense if, knowing its content and character, he wholesale promotes or possesses with intent to wholesale promote any obscene material or obscene device.
” And then under provision F, “A person who possesses six or more obscene devices or identical or similar obscene articles is presumed to possess them with intent to promote the same.”

So yes, under Texas law, it is not allowed for a person to own six Dildos, but he or she can own six or more different guns.

Mississippi, Alabama and Virginia also have similar laws that forbid the possession of multiple sexual devices.

For Republicans, it is an outrage that a person can’t own as many guns as he wants, but it is completely normal to ban owning more than six Dildos.
That is completely sick. It makes you wonder who thought this garbage up. They had to be some really really sick people.

Forum List

Back