Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

Will this boil down to the difference between actions/verb (gay sex) vs noun (race)

• Yes, since gay sex is a verb, it isn't the same as static race. Christians cannot participate.

• No, it doesn't matter whether gay sex is a noun or verb, it's a right!

• Maybe. This is going to be a very dissecting Hearing this time and not just generalizations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?

How are you defining discrimination?

If I were a Pastor I would refuse to perform weddings for sodomites whereas I would perform a wedding for a Christian man and Christian woman whom God had brought together. The laws of this land permit murder too, Blindboo. Am I going to give my support to doctors who perform abortions when the bible calls them murderers? No. Am I going to give my approval to sodomites committing acts that are an abomination to God Almighty? No.

Gods law stands irregardless of how lawless a nation becomes - His judgment will fall on a nation that departs from His Word. His judgment is about to fall on America.

Sodomy is not a race. It's a sin.

The Bible does not forbid abortion. Period.

The story of Sodom was in the Old Testament so there was no admonition to Christians as part of it.

Homosexuality has naturally occurred in every race and species on earth. It is a naturally occurring human variant.

Please keep your facts straight. No pun intended.

It is written:

Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus 20:13

The story of Sodom is recounted by Jesus Christ in the New Testament. His reference to it was in regards to judgment against sin.

Sodomy is a perversion and is condemned in the New Testament repeatedly. Those who do not turn from it and repent will be in hell.

My facts are straight. You need to buy a bible and read it.

Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?

If I were a Pastor I would refuse to perform weddings for sodomites whereas I would perform a wedding for a Christian man and Christian woman whom God had brought together. The laws of this land permit murder too, Blindboo. Am I going to give my support to doctors who perform abortions when the bible calls them murderers? No. Am I going to give my approval to sodomites committing acts that are an abomination to God Almighty? No.

Gods law stands irregardless of how lawless a nation becomes - His judgment will fall on a nation that departs from His Word. His judgment is about to fall on America.

The story of Sodom was in the Old Testament so there was no admonition to Christians as part of it.

Homosexuality has naturally occurred in every race and species on earth. It is a naturally occurring human variant.

Wrong. The Bible does forbid abortion. There are numerous passages that tell about that.

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

You don't have to be homosexual to believe this country should offer the same rights to everybody. Are you now going to ask if I'm black?

Here's the thing... Marriage is not a right, except and unless one comports themselves within the STANDARDS THAT DEFINE MARRIAGE.

For instance you can't marry your Tennis Racket, your golf clubs, your goat (No matter how much you love your goat), your Sister or your parents; and due to nature defining marriage as the Joining of One Man and One Woman, ya also can't marry your Home Owners association, your Kiwanis Club or your softball team. Likewise, ya can't marry your bestee from way back in the day... because he or she is the same gender as you are.

These are conditions which sustain the purpose of marriage, providing for the integrity, thus maintaining the viability of the institution.

YOU reject all of that that that's fine. Your standing on the tracks, rejecting that the approaching train can have any bearing on your physical well being is just as irrelevant to the train, as it is the laws of nature promoting your physical well being, which say that if you remain in the path of that train, you're physical well being is SCREWED!

Not sure why you would think I'm in love with my tennis racquet, but the supreme court has determined that same sex marriage is a right. You have every right to maintain your beliefs, and run your life according to them. You just no longer have the right to deny those rights to same sex marriages. Worry about your own train, and I'll worry about mine.

While you may have the right legally - you are also using your right to reject the Word of God which is going to result in your spending eternity in hell. Is it worth that to you? Really?

But no. They can't help themselves because it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice". Or it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice".

Sadly, I can't get a single homosexual to tell me if it's genetic or a choice. All I hear are a bunch of brainwashed left-wingers who support sodomites, because it's the "In thing to do".

I'm not single, I'm legally married. I am gay though and I'm telling you I did not choose my attractions.

That's true. A demon did, Seawytch. You need deliverance.

It is written:

Thou shalt not kill.

The story of Sodom is recounted by Jesus Christ in the New Testament. His reference to it was in regards to judgment against sin.

Sodomy is a perversion and is condemned in the New Testament repeatedly. Those who do not turn from it and repent will be in hell.

My facts are straight. You need to buy a bible and read it.

Repeatedly? Cite all instances in the NT.

I'd especially like to hear from Jesus on "the gheys"

Wrong. The Bible does forbid abortion. There are numerous passages that tell about that.

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

Abortion is murder.

Thou shalt not kill.

Here's the thing... Marriage is not a right, except and unless one comports themselves within the STANDARDS THAT DEFINE MARRIAGE.

For instance you can't marry your Tennis Racket, your golf clubs, your goat (No matter how much you love your goat), your Sister or your parents; and due to nature defining marriage as the Joining of One Man and One Woman, ya also can't marry your Home Owners association, your Kiwanis Club or your softball team. Likewise, ya can't marry your bestee from way back in the day... because he or she is the same gender as you are.

These are conditions which sustain the purpose of marriage, providing for the integrity, thus maintaining the viability of the institution.

YOU reject all of that that that's fine. Your standing on the tracks, rejecting that the approaching train can have any bearing on your physical well being is just as irrelevant to the train, as it is the laws of nature promoting your physical well being, which say that if you remain in the path of that train, you're physical well being is SCREWED!

Not sure why you would think I'm in love with my tennis racquet, but the supreme court has determined that same sex marriage is a right. You have every right to maintain your beliefs, and run your life according to them. You just no longer have the right to deny those rights to same sex marriages. Worry about your own train, and I'll worry about mine.

While you may have the right legally - you are also using your right to reject the Word of God which is going to result in your spending eternity in hell. Is it worth that to you? Really?

But no. They can't help themselves because it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice". Or it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice".

Sadly, I can't get a single homosexual to tell me if it's genetic or a choice. All I hear are a bunch of brainwashed left-wingers who support sodomites, because it's the "In thing to do".

I'm not single, I'm legally married. I am gay though and I'm telling you I did not choose my attractions.

That's true. A demon did, Seawytch. You need deliverance.

I've seen it. Good movie.

A demon made me like girls and not boys from my earliest memories? Why?

I would be glad to have that discussion Silhouette- but you will never actually talk about that- will you?

What does 'gay marriage' do to kids?

For children being raised by straight couples- nothing.
For children being raised by gay couples- 'gay marriage' means that the children will have married parents.

Feel free to tell me what 'gay marriage' does to kids- if you dare pursue the topic.

I believe it is one of the most destructive things anyone could possibly do to a child. It creates an environment in which they are taught to be confused about something they should never have been confused about to begin with! I remember meeting two women who were living as sodomites .

How did 'sodomites' have children?

Not the lesbians you are calling 'sodomites'- which is just odd since the Bible never mentions lesbians as being Sodomites- but since you are calling them Sodomites, then I assume you believe that all the women and all the men in Sodom were homosexuals.

So where did their kids come from?
They come from the same places they come from for everyone else.

In a society where all women are lesbians and all men are gay- without artificial insemination- where do the kids come from?

I am genuinely curious what those who believe that the story of Sodom is about a city full of homosexuals(hence 'sodomites') explain where their kids came from.
Children come from female eggs, but only after sperm penetrates the wall of the eggs. Ask your parents to explain it further.

I guess this topic was too complicated for you.

In a population of all homosexuals- male and female- with no artificial insemination- how are children conceived?

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

Abortion is murder.

Thou shalt not kill.

Abortion is not murder.

Jesus never once said it was.

And abortion- and even infanticide was commonly practiced.

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

Abortion is murder.

Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 21:22-23

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life.

If the woman died it's murder...if just the fetus, not so much.

God commands the burning of adulterous pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

Like Jeremiah said, "buy a bible and read it.". I'm not going to spend the rest of the day quoting scriptures to you because you're a liberal, and I seriously doubt that you're going to see things any other way.

I believe it is one of the most destructive things anyone could possibly do to a child. It creates an environment in which they are taught to be confused about something they should never have been confused about to begin with! I remember meeting two women who were living as sodomites .

Not the lesbians you are calling 'sodomites'- which is just odd since the Bible never mentions lesbians as being Sodomites- but since you are calling them Sodomites, then I assume you believe that all the women and all the men in Sodom were homosexuals.

In a society where all women are lesbians and all men are gay- without artificial insemination- where do the kids come from?

I am genuinely curious what those who believe that the story of Sodom is about a city full of homosexuals(hence 'sodomites') explain where their kids came from.
Children come from female eggs, but only after sperm penetrates the wall of the eggs. Ask your parents to explain it further.

In a population of all homosexuals- male and female- with no artificial insemination- how are children conceived?

We can have sex...you don't HAVE TO enjoy it. (Ask straight women)

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

Like Jeremiah said, "buy a bible and read it.". I'm not going to spend the rest of the day quoting scriptures to you because you're a liberal, and I seriously doubt that you're going to see things any other way.

Darling, those are bible verses I'm posting. God didn't consider fetuses as people.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

If the behavior is hard wired into you, then the answer for that particular question is yes. The urge to mate is hard wired into everyone. Even a very retarded person will masturbate. Who knows what they are thinking about? But that urge to orgasm is something they just can't ignore.
If you wonder if you are gay or straight, what you think about is the clue. Just because there are right wingers who think about boys doesn't mean they all do. Ask Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

The biological imperative is a hardwired trait of all life.

Sexual deviancy is however, a consequence of training... wherein, during the infancy and toddler stages of development, the individual is sexually molested, by a deviant... the molestation is in the form of Play, comprised of much laughing and cooing... and which involves the stimulating of the genitals, which triggers a hormonal discharge that associates Play, with sex... . This demonstrating the basis for homosexuals well established association of Sex with PLAY.

It's not even a debatable point.

And because of the processes common to infancy/toddler stages, wherein verbal communication skills and long term conscious memory is not printing, there is no means for the child to relate to another that "Uncle Cab touched my PeePee... or any conscious memory of such having ever occurred.

All the individuals 'knows' is that "I've always been this way". Which 'feels' that way because, from it's first recorded memory, IT WAS THAT WAY!"

You nailed it! So it's finished: Race is genetic, homosexuality is a choice.

I see no further need to continue this thread.
Race, like sexuality, can be described as both genetic and a choice. These are not either or things. But you can go along pretending all questions are binary.

Sorry, as hard as I try, I fail to comprehend how a person can choose to be white one day, black, the next, or asian the third day. I've questioned more than one of the advocates of same-sex marriage on here, as to whether they could tell me if homosexuality is genetic or a choice, and nobody responded.

Change the question to are homosexual acts genetic or a choice and the answer is easy, they are choices. Change the question to are homosexual behaviors genetic or a choice and the answer is both. It's both because all behaviors are both genetic and learned.

Change the question to homosexuality and the answer is. Homosexuality is sexual attraction to the same gender- and we have no evidence that such attraction is a choice- and not much evidence that it is genetic.

It may well be neither.

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

Abortion is murder.

Thou shalt not kill.

Abortion is not murder.

Still won't tell me whether homosexuality is genetic or elective? I'd kinda like to get it straight from the horse's mouth.

What part of my answer confused you?

The biological imperative is a hardwired trait of all life.

Sexual deviancy is however, a consequence of training... wherein, during the infancy and toddler stages of development, the individual is sexually molested, by a deviant... the molestation is in the form of Play, comprised of much laughing and cooing... and which involves the stimulating of the genitals, which triggers a hormonal discharge that associates Play, with sex... . This demonstrating the basis for homosexuals well established association of Sex with PLAY.

It's not even a debatable point.

And because of the processes common to infancy/toddler stages, wherein verbal communication skills and long term conscious memory is not printing, there is no means for the child to relate to another that "Uncle Cab touched my PeePee... or any conscious memory of such having ever occurred.

All the individuals 'knows' is that "I've always been this way". Which 'feels' that way because, from it's first recorded memory, IT WAS THAT WAY!"

Race, like sexuality, can be described as both genetic and a choice. These are not either or things. But you can go along pretending all questions are binary.

Sorry, as hard as I try, I fail to comprehend how a person can choose to be white one day, black, the next, or asian the third day. I've questioned more than one of the advocates of same-sex marriage on here, as to whether they could tell me if homosexuality is genetic or a choice, and nobody responded.

Change the question to are homosexual acts genetic or a choice and the answer is easy, they are choices. Change the question to are homosexual behaviors genetic or a choice and the answer is both. It's both because all behaviors are both genetic and learned.

Change the question to homosexuality and the answer is. Homosexuality is sexual attraction to the same gender- and we have no evidence that such attraction is a choice- and not much evidence that it is genetic.

It may well be neither.

May well? So how do you know that? Is this something you know or something you heard?

Cite them.

Abortion isn't murder...

Abortion is murder.

Thou shalt not kill.

Abortion is not murder.

Children are a gift from the LORD. They are not to be slaughtered /given away / sacrificed to the wicked one. That is the act of Baal worshippers - sacrificing their babies to Satan and is condemned by God.

It is written:

Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
Psalm 127:3

And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 18:21

Those who murder their own children are no different than those who sacrifice their own seed to Molech. It's satanic. If you have had an abortion -repent and ask the LORD to forgive you of your sins. Read Romans 10:9,10.

We can have sex...you don't HAVE TO enjoy it. (Ask straight women)

But in a population of all homosexuals- which is what Jeremiah believes Sodom consisted of(since he calls every homosexual 'a sodomite')- would any of the population choose to have sex in order to have children- with a person that they are not attracted to?

While some might- God would not have needed to destroy Sodom- within a generation or two the population would be so reduced that the nearby warring tribes would have long since taken Sodom over.

Race is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. Homosexuality is an anomoly, unrepresentative to the entire human race. There are also frogs born with three toes, and two-headed dogs.
Anomaly or not, if they're naturally occurring like "frogs born with three toes and two-headed dogs", they deserve the same legal rights and protections as anyone else.

Not if they're behavior is contrary to the norm and the laws of nature.

Where in the Constitution are the laws of nature?

It may well be neither.

May well? So how do you know that? Is this something you know or something you heard?

LOL- you seem to want to believe that the only possible options are 'choice' or 'genetics'- science does not support either of those options.

The best alternative I have seen is epigenetics- but I no more care why someone is homosexual than I care why someone is left handed.

Some people are homosexuals- some people are left handed. Why they are is immaterial.

Forum List

Back