Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

Will this boil down to the difference between actions/verb (gay sex) vs noun (race)

• Yes, since gay sex is a verb, it isn't the same as static race. Christians cannot participate.

• No, it doesn't matter whether gay sex is a noun or verb, it's a right!

• Maybe. This is going to be a very dissecting Hearing this time and not just generalizations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Race is not the same as Religion.
Gender is not the same as Race
Sexual Preference is not the same as Gender
Religion is not the same as Sexual Preference.

And none of that matters- because people can- and have been- discriminated against because of one of those labels.

You never want to look at what gay-sex marriage does to kids do you? ..

I would be glad to have that discussion Silhouette- but you will never actually talk about that- will you?

What does 'gay marriage' do to kids?

For children being raised by straight couples- nothing.
For children being raised by gay couples- 'gay marriage' means that the children will have married parents.

Feel free to tell me what 'gay marriage' does to kids- if you dare pursue the topic.

I believe it is one of the most destructive things anyone could possibly do to a child. It creates an environment in which they are taught to be confused about something they should never have been confused about to begin with! I remember meeting two women who were living as sodomites and the one woman had been married prior resulting in 2 children, both boys. The mother of the children permitted her sodomite partner to beat her older son with a hanger and the boy grew resentful of the living arrangements he was forced to endure. He began to force his younger brother to perform oral sex on him. The younger brother was constantly crying and in a state of grief. No one knew what was wrong with him (these people were neighbors of mine who lived not too far from my home) until one day a neighbor said that her son had been molested by this same boy - that he had forced him also to perform oral sex on him - then it became apparent why the young boy was constantly crying and in such a state of grief. He was in fear of his older brother who threatened him if he told. Later I was told by a teacher at the school that boy attended that he had been caught trying to rape another student in the bathroom. This was not a middle school but in elementary school (5th or 6th grade). This is what happens when children are forced to live in such un-natural, perverse & demented environments.

Hah! Because abuse like that never happens in heterosexual households, right? :lol:

But keep using your second- or third- hand anecdotal evidence to try and make it seem as though homosexuality is the root cause.

I just read the story about the boy who was raised by two lesbian parents and they drugged him to confuse him over his sexuality - did you read that news article? That is more evidence that the idea of permitting Sodomites access to children is a crime against children and should not be permitted.

Here's another article about abuse based on religious beliefs. That is more evidence that the idea of permitting religious fanatics access to children is a crime against children and should not be permitted
Child Abuse Under the Guise of Religion - NYTimes.com

They come from the same places they come from for everyone else.

In a society where all women are lesbians and all men are gay- without artificial insemination- where do the kids come from?

I am genuinely curious what those who believe that the story of Sodom is about a city full of homosexuals(hence 'sodomites') explain where their kids came from.

Instead of defending just homosexuality without offering any real insight, why don't you just man up and explain to the class whether your homosexuality is by choice or genetic? You have an audience here.

As a heterosexual- I defend homosexuals because they do not deserve to be attacked for who they are sexually attracted to.

As a heterosexual, my sexual preference has never been a choice- I have always been attracted to women. The gay friends I do have tell me that there experiences in regards to men is the same.

So- how about you- is your sexual preference genetic- or your choice? Do you think you could be attracted to women if you really, really wanted to be?

Why must it be an either/or dynamic? Why can't sexuality be something which can change over time but does not have to do so based on conscious choice? I find it strange how easily it can be accepted that a person's sexual tastes can change over time, but not when it comes to gender. I also find it strange that something not being a conscious choice is automatically assumed to be genetic.

So if sexuality is something that changes over time, it is a choice.

So things only change by conscious decision? Sorry, that's asinine. Many personality traits, tastes, desires, dislikes, etc. can change over the course of a lifetime and most, I would think, are never consciously decided.

It's a little late to frame the argument. The decision has already been made.

Are you a homosexual too? Then please answer this question for me: Is homosexuality genetic or is it a choice?

You don't have to be homosexual to believe this country should offer the same rights to everybody. Are you now going to ask if I'm black?

Here's the thing... Marriage is not a right, except and unless one comports themselves within the STANDARDS THAT DEFINE MARRIAGE.

For instance you can't marry your Tennis Racket, your golf clubs, your goat (No matter how much you love your goat), your Sister or your parents; and due to nature defining marriage as the Joining of One Man and One Woman, ya also can't marry your Home Owners association, your Kiwanis Club or your softball team. Likewise, ya can't marry your bestee from way back in the day... because he or she is the same gender as you are.

These are conditions which sustain the purpose of marriage, providing for the integrity, thus maintaining the viability of the institution.

YOU reject all of that that that's fine. Your standing on the tracks, rejecting that the approaching train can have any bearing on your physical well being is just as irrelevant to the train, as it is the laws of nature promoting your physical well being, which say that if you remain in the path of that train, you're physical well being is SCREWED!

Here's another article about abuse based on religious beliefs. That is more evidence that the idea of permitting religious fanatics access to children is a crime against children and should not be permitted

While the cult of LGBT sharpens its word-game knives and strawmen stuffers...

...the only thing of importance to remember is that the New Testament in Jude 1 promises soul-death for anyone who enables the spread of a homosexual culture. That's it. Marriage is the hub of any culture.

1+1 = 2

The LGBT game therefore will be to "make it more complicated than just that". And it isn't. Venial sins are not the same as mortal ones that cost your eternal soul.

Are you a homosexual too? Then please answer this question for me: Is homosexuality genetic or is it a choice?

You don't have to be homosexual to believe this country should offer the same rights to everybody. Are you now going to ask if I'm black?

So you yourself are not a homosexual, and don't know whether it's genetic or a choice?

How exactly does it make a difference?

Race is not the same as Religion.
Gender is not the same as Race
Sexual Preference is not the same as Gender
Religion is not the same as Sexual Preference.

And none of that matters- because people can- and have been- discriminated against because of one of those labels.

I would be glad to have that discussion Silhouette- but you will never actually talk about that- will you?

For children being raised by gay couples- 'gay marriage' means that the children will have married parents.

Feel free to tell me what 'gay marriage' does to kids- if you dare pursue the topic.

I believe it is one of the most destructive things anyone could possibly do to a child. It creates an environment in which they are taught to be confused about something they should never have been confused about to begin with! I remember meeting two women who were living as sodomites and the one woman had been married prior resulting in 2 children, both boys. The mother of the children permitted her sodomite partner to beat her older son with a hanger and the boy grew resentful of the living arrangements he was forced to endure. He began to force his younger brother to perform oral sex on him. The younger brother was constantly crying and in a state of grief. No one knew what was wrong with him (these people were neighbors of mine who lived not too far from my home) until one day a neighbor said that her son had been molested by this same boy - that he had forced him also to perform oral sex on him - then it became apparent why the young boy was constantly crying and in such a state of grief. He was in fear of his older brother who threatened him if he told. Later I was told by a teacher at the school that boy attended that he had been caught trying to rape another student in the bathroom. This was not a middle school but in elementary school (5th or 6th grade). This is what happens when children are forced to live in such un-natural, perverse & demented environments.

Hah! Because abuse like that never happens in heterosexual households, right? :lol:

But keep using your second- or third- hand anecdotal evidence to try and make it seem as though homosexuality is the root cause.

I just read the story about the boy who was raised by two lesbian parents and they drugged him to confuse him over his sexuality - did you read that news article? That is more evidence that the idea of permitting Sodomites access to children is a crime against children and should not be permitted.

Is it your contention that homosexuality is the cause of parents acting a certain way about gender with their kids? That heterosexual parents would never do anything to confuse their children regarding gender?

How about this : The Swedish parents who are keeping their baby s gender a secret Life and style The Guardian

The Bible says that many things are sins, do you think that anyone who sins should be prevented from having or raising children? I doubt it.

...the only thing of importance to remember is that the New Testament in Jude 1 promises soul-death for anyone who enables the spread of a homosexual culture. That's it. Marriage is the hub of any culture.

1+1 = 2

The LGBT game therefore will be to "make it more complicated than just that". And it isn't. Venial sins are not the same as mortal ones that cost your eternal soul.

It's good to know that you are the final arbiter of what Christianity entails. :lmao:

Is it your contention that homosexuality is the cause of parents acting a certain way about gender with their kids? That heterosexual parents would never do anything to confuse their children regarding gender?

How about this : The Swedish parents who are keeping their baby s gender a secret Life and style The Guardian

The Bible says that many things are sins, do you think that anyone who sins should be prevented from having or raising children? I doubt it.

it is written:
Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17: 1,2

and again it is written:
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:6

and again it is written:

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
Mark 9:42

Last edited:

Here's the thing... Marriage is not a right, except and unless one comports themselves within the STANDARDS THAT DEFINE MARRIAGE.

For instance you can't marry your Tennis Racket, your golf clubs, your goat (No matter how much you love your goat), your Sister or your parents; and due to nature defining marriage as the Joining of One Man and One Woman, ya also can't marry your Home Owners association, your Kiwanis Club or your softball team. Likewise, ya can't marry your bestee from way back in the day... because he or she is the same gender as you are.

These are conditions which sustain the purpose of marriage, providing for the integrity, thus maintaining the viability of the institution.

YOU reject all of that that that's fine. Your standing on the tracks, rejecting that the approaching train can have any bearing on your physical well being is just as irrelevant to the train, as it is the laws of nature promoting your physical well being, which say that if you remain in the path of that train, you're physical well being is SCREWED!

Not sure why you would think I'm in love with my tennis racquet, but the supreme court has determined that same sex marriage is a right. You have every right to maintain your beliefs, and run your life according to them. You just no longer have the right to deny those rights to same sex marriages. Worry about your own train, and I'll worry about mine.

1+1 = 2

Interesting, but I'm not really basing my beliefs on your religion.

Not sure why you would think I'm in love with my tennis racquet, but the supreme court has determined that same sex marriage is a right. You have every right to maintain your beliefs, and run your life according to them. You just no longer have the right to deny those rights to same sex marriages. Worry about your own train, and I'll worry about mine.

While you may have the right legally - you are also using your right to reject the Word of God which is going to result in your spending eternity in hell. Is it worth that to you? Really?

1+1 = 2

I love that you are whining about words games consider this thread (and the several exactly like it) are nothing more then you insisting the courts and the states must address your pseudo-legal babble. They are under no obligation to take into consideration what new bullshit you crafted that allows you to rail against gays.

While you may have the right legally - you are also using your right to reject the Word of God which is going to result in your spending eternity in hell. Is it worth that to you? Really?

But no. They can't help themselves because it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice". Or it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice".

Sadly, I can't get a single homosexual to tell me if it's genetic or a choice. All I hear are a bunch of brainwashed left-wingers who support sodomites, because it's the "In thing to do".

Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?
Yes because it's not a natural sin to be of a different race.

In nature many animals exhibit homosexuality. Nothing unnatural about it.
Not with animal beasts but with humans it is. That old argument doesn't fly.

Humans are animals.

You are mistaken. Humans were created in the Image of God and God is not an animal!

it is written:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him, male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26, 27,28

Please note that man was created to have dominion over the animals, over the fish of the sea over all that was created, Blindboo. God commanded the man and the woman to be fruitful and multiply.

God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve.

I don't believe in your supernaturalism. Our species evolved or emerged out of Africa some 200,000 year ago.

You seem to think yours is the only religion. I haven't tried to proselytize you. It's not proper for you to proselytize me.

Yes because it's not a natural sin to be of a different race.

Humans are animals.

You are mistaken. Humans were created in the Image of God and God is not an animal!

it is written:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him, male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Please note that man was created to have dominion over the animals, over the fish of the sea over all that was created, Blindboo. God commanded the man and the woman to be fruitful and multiply.

I don't believe in your supernaturalism. Our species evolved or emerged out of Africa some 200,000 year ago.

Wrong. Adam was created by God in the Garden - see Genesis 1:26 and Eve - God created out of Adam's rib.

Humans are animals.

it is written:

Wrong. Adam was created by God in the Garden - see Genesis 1:26 and Eve - God created out of Adam's rib.
Was the rib St. Louis style or baby back?

You seem to think yours is the only religion. I haven't tried to proselytize you. It's not proper for you to proselytize me.

I'm not talking to you about religion. I am talking to you about God and that you have the right to choose to spend eternity in hell if you so choose. God's desire is that none would perish and that all (including you) would turn from their wicked ways but if not? Destruction will be the end result. I would hope you would choose life and not death.

But no. They can't help themselves because it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice". Or it's "genetic". Or it's a "choice".

Sadly, I can't get a single homosexual to tell me if it's genetic or a choice. All I hear are a bunch of brainwashed left-wingers who support sodomites, because it's the "In thing to do".

Because it is the right thing to do.

I'm not talking to you about religion. I am talking to you about God and that you have the right to choose to spend eternity in hell if you so choose. God's desire is that none would perish and that all (including you) would turn from their wicked ways but if not? Destruction will be the end result. I would hope you would choose life and not death.

So you're saying faggotry is a choice and if they repent from that, they will be good to go?

I'll buy that.

Forum List

Back