Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

So you're saying that the FBI doesn't know if there were any firearms at the capitol on Jan 6?
Sanborn was speaking for the FBI. Saying that the FBI didn't confiscate any guns on January 6th at the Capitol.

Meanwhile stashes of guns were seized inside and outside of Washington DC. As well as weapons seized by the Capitol and DC Metro police on January 6th at the Capitol.

It's like the reverse application of "As I was going to St. Ives...."

did he have a gun at the rally? provide me me with that evidence
That's like the police stopping a bank robbery in progress, and then being asked to prove the gunman possessed the gun "BEFORE" he entered the bank.

Actually at least three people were arrested for carrying guns at the capitol.
At least one of them also attended the rally.
Not one person was seen carrying or displaying a firearm during the Capitiol riot. No one who participated in the riot has been charge for possessing a firearm.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., asked Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI’s counterterrorism division, how many guns the FBI had confiscated in the Capitol or on its grounds on Jan. 6.

“To my knowledge, none,” Sanborn

Facts are meaningless in this case.

so i evidence of guns at the rally?
They confiscated guns of people "BEFORE" they got to the rally.
They confiscated guns of people "AFTER" they left the rally.

Because none were seized at the rally, where no arrests were made, it's not logical to conclude there were no guns at the rally.

They confiscated guns of people "BEFORE" they got to the rally.
They confiscated guns of people "AFTER" they left the rally.

Because none were seized at the rally, where no arrests were made, it's not logical to conclude there were no guns at the rally.
i’m just looking for evidence

Seems he did:

Fox News, June 30, 2022: "Trump election lawyer John Eastman dropped his lawsuit seeking to block his phone records from the January 6 Committee after the FBI ... seized his phone."
that’s not the lawsuit i’m discussing

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., asked Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI’s counterterrorism division, how many guns the FBI had confiscated in the Capitol or on its grounds on Jan. 6.

“To my knowledge, none,” Sanborn

But of course that's only the FBI

Forum List

Back