Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

No I wasn't.

LOL

Now everyone here sees you're lying. You asked for proof people were carrying guns and I posted the proof. You choose to continue lying because the truth scares you too much to look at what I posted.

show me where anyone said they saw a firearm
How about the police officers that arrested a protesters with a handgun?

The defendant, Guy Reffitt, is accused of carrying a semi-automatic handgun while on U.S. Capitol grounds on January 6.

Mark Andrew Mazza, 56, of Shelbyville, is charged with illegal possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds

How about the police officers that arrested a protesters with a handgun?

The defendant, Guy Reffitt, is accused of carrying a semi-automatic handgun while on U.S. Capitol grounds on January 6.

Mark Andrew Mazza, 56, of Shelbyville, is charged with illegal possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds
that was one guy at the capitol…not at the rally

sorry there was nobody saying they actually saw a gun, there was somebody that testified they heard someone say somebody told them there were guns

I guess nobody saw their guns, including the police that arrested them.

sorry there was nobody saying they actually saw a gun, there was somebody that testified they heard someone say somebody told them there were guns

Thanks for letting me know you didn't watch the video I posted. I know that since your description doesn't match at all what I posted.

Forum List

Back