Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Prove Cheney and Pelosi denied them the opportunity to come back to testify...
The men have not testified and are not scheduled to testify even though they demanded to be heard. Whoever is running this schiff shitshow won't let them. Who is it?

I posted my thoughts on the effect of Hutchinson's testimony on the RighyTightie world of Trumpistan. Can't remember if it was in this thread or another thread on these hearings.

I'll repeat its' essence. And do so after reading several posts from one of our more, ah....measured and mature....posters, i.e., Little Bripat. But he ain't alone in HissyFitWorld. Any number of our Rightfielders have been fluttering their pearls over Ms. Hutchinson.

Anyway, my point in that other post was this: Ms. Hutchinson has drawn blood. She has left a mark. Otherwise we wouldn't be witnessing the histrionic hysteria from Rightfield.
It's akin to Galileo's Law of Inertia: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So, judging by the over-the-top reaction from our Rightfielders (1,900 posts in just this single thread)... it signals that Ms. Hutchinson was credible and was believed by most folks.
And the Rightfield ain't happy about that. About her.
Hence, their reaction to her action.

Or so it seems to my avatar.
;)

No she hasn't. No one is watching this BS. And she saw NOTHING.

As has been said: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And in this case, Trumpistan....as evidenced by the post above.....is perplexed and aggrieved by Ms Hutchinson.

She drew blood. No doubt about that.

LOLOL

All you just did was prove you didn't bother to play the video I posted. It's not hearsay. Nor does it become hearsay simply because you're too scared to watch any of the hearing and choose to remain ignorant.

Still that video proves 2 things...

1 ... there were people there armed with firearms.

2 ... you're a fucking moron.
I don't watch reality TV shows either, but it's not because I'm scared. It's because the content is designed for imbeciles like you.

How does the video prove there were people with firearms in the crowd? Please tell us the exact minute where "proof" occurs so we don't have to endure the entire tedious pile of shit.

Engle HAS testified...and he testified to the effect that there WAS a "difference of opinion" regarding Trump going to the Capitol
He has categorically denied every statement made by Cassidy Hutchinson. Every person that Hutchinson has said acted or spoken has denied that the words and acts of her testimony never happened. Let the men testify.

And in this case, Trumpistan....as evidenced by the post above.....is perplexed and aggrieved by Ms Hutchinson.

She did nothing of the sort. She wasn't there and saw NOTHING. Not to mention in her testimony she said the beast..........and now everyone is saying the SUV.

She didn't even know which vehicle they were in now did she?

This is exactly why hearsay evidence is not allowed in court. It is worthless.

Engle HAS testified...and he testified to the effect that there WAS a "difference of opinion" regarding Trump going to the Capitol
A differnce of opinion about what, whether they should take him, whether he grabbed the steering wheel, what?

No doubt about it. It is democrat blood that she drew. The necessity of the entire committee is called into question.

Under Oath

Hutchinson
Ford (kavanaugh)
Clinton (Benghazi)
All the trump appointed (R) to date
All Testified under Oath

Until these SS agents, Cipollone, trump himself, Etc testify Under Oath, they can’t discredit anyone.

I don't watch reality TV shows either, but it's not because I'm scared. It's because the content is designed for imbeciles like you.

How does the video prove there were people with firearms in the crowd? Please tell us the exact minute where "proof" occurs so we don't have to endure the entire tedious pile of shit.

The video I posted proves it. A pity you're too scared to watch it. Remain ignorant, fucking moron.

They most certainly are arms. Confront a cop with them and dee what happens

That is a lie

Then you are either lying or not paying attention
Millions of American women carry bear spray in their purse. That's what you are calling an "arm."

If you confront a cop with one, you won't be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Misuse of English like this is a classic tactic of the sleazy lying left.

Millions of American women carry bear spray in their purse. That's what you are calling an "arm."

If you confront a cop with one, you won't be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Misuse of English like this is a classic tactic of the sleazy lying left.
Do they carry molotov cocktails, AR-15s, sharpen flagpoles, pipe bombs? Do they wear body armor

Minimizing FAIL junior

Forum List

Back