Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

That's simply not true. Anyone from Trump to the people around him can testify. Many have been called in but refuse to show up. Some others did show up but refused to say anything but, I plead the Fifth.

So no, the committee did not establish it to be one-sided; and in fact, most of the people called in have been Republicans. The reason we've only heard one side is not because of the committee but because one side won't speak up. What are they so afraid of? Their silence speaks for them.
The reason they are refusing to show up is because this committee is nothing but partisan political theater. Liberal media is actually involved in the production of this clown show.

The reason they are refusing to show up is because this committee is nothing but partisan political theater. Liberal media is actually involved in the production of this clown show.

LOLOL

Then complaints only one side is being represented are meaningless whining. They can show up but they either don't or they plead the Fifth to every question.

What are they afraid of?

Actually at least three people were arrested for carrying guns at the capitol.
At least one of them also attended the rally.

At least 9 did...

First, make no mistake about it—this was an armed insurrection. While arrests and indictments are still rolling into our court system, at least nine individuals were arrested on firearms charges relating to events in or around the Capitol.

These arrests include a man who traveled to D.C. from Colorado, texting that he would be "putting a bullet" in Speaker Nancy Pelosi's head. It was no idle threat: authorities found him with a handgun, a pistol, an assault rifle, and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, including armor piercing bullets. As he drove to D.C., the man allegedly sent texts that he was "ready to remove several craniums from shoulders."

At least 9 did...

First, make no mistake about it—this was an armed insurrection. While arrests and indictments are still rolling into our court system, at least nine individuals were arrested on firearms charges relating to events in or around the Capitol.
These arrests include a man who traveled to D.C. from Colorado, texting that he would be "putting a bullet" in Speaker Nancy Pelosi's head. It was no idle threat: authorities found him with a handgun, a pistol, an assault rifle, and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, including armor piercing bullets. As he drove to D.C., the man allegedly sent texts that he was "ready to remove several craniums from shoulders."
Is that the guy who had weapons in the trunk of his car which was parked 1/2 mile away from the capitol building?

Asked how many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on its grounds on Jan. 6, Sanborn said, “To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any of the arrests at the scene at this point. But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but to my knowledge none.”
Sanborn later noted that investigators found a firearm in a search of a vehicle that also had Molotov cocktails. The only shots fired that day, she said, were from an officer who shot and killed a woman inside the Capitol.

Is that the guy who had weapons in the trunk of his car which was parked 1/2 mile away from the capitol building?

Asked how many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on its grounds on Jan. 6, Sanborn said, “To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any of the arrests at the scene at this point. But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but to my knowledge none.”
Sanborn later noted that investigators found a firearm in a search of a vehicle that also had Molotov cocktails. The only shots fired that day, she said, were from an officer who shot and killed a woman inside the Capitol.

To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any of the arrests to this point. But I don't want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but to my knowledge, none."

Sanborn was speaking only for the actions of the FBI.

But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, - Sanborn

To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any of the arrests to this point. But I don't want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but to my knowledge, none."
So where are the weapons the Metro and Capitol police recovered?

Oh yeah . . . . there are none.

Sanborn was speaking only for the actions of the FBI.

But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, - Sanborn
So you're saying that the FBI doesn't know if there were any firearms at the capitol on Jan 6?

LOLOL

Then complaints only one side is being represented are meaningless whining. They can show up but they either don't or they plead the Fifth to every question.

What are they afraid of?
The committee is not legit and everyone knows it

Forum List

Back