Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Everyone was charged from video weeks later. The number of guns onsight is unknowable. However…

There were no firearms displayed by any of the rioters nor were there any firearms recovered. Not one single rioter has been charged with posession of a firearm. All you have is unsupported speculation.

There is zero evidence to claim any rioter was in posession of a firearm during the riot. None what so ever

i’m just looking for evidence
You're looking for excuses. Since you know it's virtually impossible to buy a handgun in DC on short notice, they had to bring any weapon they had from out of state. And for them to not have it on their person as they attended the rally would require they kept it in their car, and specifically armed themselves for the assault on the capitol.

Which actually means it was a deliberate armed insurrection, and not one where they just happened to have their firearms with them.

You're looking for excuses. Since you know it's virtually impossible to buy a handgun in DC on short notice, they had to bring any weapon they had from out of state. And for them to not have it on their person as they attended the rally would require they kept it in their car, and specifically armed themselves for the assault on the capitol.

Which actually means it was a deliberate armed insurrection, and not one where they just happened to have their firearms with them.
they could have had them in their cars…

There were no firearms displayed by any of the rioters nor were there any firearms recovered. Not one single rioter has been charged with posession of a firearm. All you have is unsupported speculation.

There is zero evidence to claim any rioter was in posession of a firearm during the riot. None what so ever
I can only throw out the words, stupid and moron at you. For those are the only descriptive adjectives in your case. The DOJ indictments, which are available on the internet, clearly list at least three people indicted for the January 6th riots, with possessing firearms

And as I said, they would have to have gotten them from their cars specifically to assault the capitol.

Which is worse than having the gun at the rally.
but the fact nobody has come forward saying they saw guns at the rally undermines your “bombshell” witness

The Jan. 6 select committee publicly pointed to two communications this week as potential evidence of Trump World’s efforts to influence witness testimony — without revealing their origin. Both were detailed to the panel by Cassidy Hutchinson, according to a person familiar with the last of her four depositions.

Both of the two slides that the panel revealed at the end of its live hearing with Hutchinson reflected conversations she described to the committee in her final closed-door deposition, this person said. Hutchinson told the committee at the time that, on the eve of her earlier March 7 deposition, an intermediary for former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows contacted her to say that her former boss valued her loyalty.

So Meadows asked an intermediary to become involved in possible charges of witness tampering. I hope the intermediary has testified to the committee as to who told him/her to call Cassidy.

You don't follow the real news, do ya.
Of Course your biased RW sites are going to lie to you.

but the fact nobody has come forward saying they saw guns at the rally undermines your “bombshell” witness
During the hearing an audio tape of law enforcement officers identifying members of the mob who were armed was played.

As early as 10 a.m. on Jan. 6, top White House officials were aware that many of those who had gathered in Washington were armed. Hutchinson testified that she was present when Tony Ornato, the deputy White House chief of staff for operations, shared reports with Meadows that marchers had been spotted with guns, knives, bear spray, body armor and even spears. Meadows, she said, “looked up and said, ‘Have you talked to the president?’ And Tony said: ‘Yes, sir, he’s aware, too.’ He said: ‘All right, good.’”

Last edited:

As I said, that would mean they deliberate armed themselves just for the insurrection against the capitol.

Making it an armed insurrection, and not just an insurrection with arms.

Since the Bimboshell did not work due to hearsay the libs are now switching to a feelings declaration that her tepid efforts were due to “tampering and intimidation”

True, they had to go through weapon detector machines, which wisely they didn't, so sure, no detected weapons were at the RALLY. But they were outside the RALLY and at the Capitol.

But trump allegedly wanted those machines turned off, allegedly saying "they aren't here to hurt me, those those machines off." What a clueless arrogant POS trump is.

True, they had to go through weapon detector machines, which wisely they didn't, so sure, no detected weapons were at the RALLY. But they were outside the RALLY and at the Capitol.

But trump allegedly wanted those machines turned off, allegedly saying "they aren't here to hurt me, those those machines off." What a clueless arrogant POS trump is.
really puts another hole in this women’s testimony

Thar one has a stick!
Oh my. Shoot him.
That's exactly what a cop would do, if you beat him with a club. Especially a crazy eyed maniac foaming at the mouth, like you.

But they didn't want to kill Americans on the Capitol steps.

Frankly, I was relieved they didn't start hosing down the crowd with bullets.

They paid the price with 140 injured cops.

Forum List

Back