Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

that nobody can back up her claim about guns at the rally
His desire to march on the Capitol. His request to remove the magnetometers and allow armed supporters to attend the "Stop the Steal" rally.

Backstage at the rally, Trump was irate that people with weapons were not being let through the magnetometers by Secret Service officers

Minutes before Donald Trump took the stage at an Ellipse rally on Jan. 6, 2021, he urged the Secret Service to remove security magnetometers ...

Trump wanted to take magnetometers away from the entrance to his rally space near the White House in order to let armed supporters in on Jan. 6, .

did you not watch her testimony?
Keep up.
I said I must have missed that part (if you say it exists)

Just repost her testimony saying that.
You say you say it.

Your deflecting is NOT good enough.
Post the video portion of her saying that.

You can't, you won't....... you will just deflect.

say what? if it didn’t actually happen then what i’m the world can you get to trump intentions
Remember, many crimes are one of intent, as well as success. Attempted murder is as serious a crime, and has the same punishment as an actual murder.

His desire to march on the Capitol. His request to remove the magnetometers and allow armed supporters to attend the "Stop the Steal" rally.

Backstage at the rally, Trump was irate that people with weapons were not being let through the magnetometers by Secret Service officers

Minutes before Donald Trump took the stage at an Ellipse rally on Jan. 6, 2021, he urged the Secret Service to remove security magnetometers ...

Trump wanted to take magnetometers away from the entrance to his rally space near the White House in order to let armed supporters in on Jan. 6, .
yes that’s what this discredited woman said…but there is nothing to support it

Remember, many crimes are one of intent, as well as success. Attempted murder is as serious a crime, and has the same punishment as an actual murder.
well actually it doesn’t…but yes it requires the actual internet commit murder

that nobody can back up her claim about guns at the rally

To be fair, the Q & A could give that appearance but her answers did clarify it was outside of the mags at the Ellipse...

She was asked about the Ellipse...

Q: Sticks or flag poles, bear spray. Is there anything else that you recall hearing about that the people who would gather on the Ellipse

A: I recall Tony and I having a conversation with Mark probably around 10:00 AM, 10:15 AM. Where I remember Tony mentioning knives, guns in the form of pistols and rifles, bear spray, body armor, spears, and flag poles. Spears were one item, flag poles were one item. And then, Tony had relayed to me something to the effect of, and these, I think people are fastening spears onto the ends of flag poles.

Q: What was Mark’s reaction, Mr Meadows’ reaction to this list of weapons that people had in the crowd?

A: When Tony and I went in to talk to Mark that morning, Mark was sitting on his couch and on his phone, which was something typical. And I remember Tony just got right into it, he was like, “Sir, I just want to let you know”, and informed him, “This is how many people we have outside the mags right now. These are the weapons that were known to have.”

Wrong as always. The police testified to that fact and arrested people for it. You have zero shame. Else you would be embarrassed of yourself for being such a sissy.
The classic “ you should be ashamed of yourself” as brought by abused libs

You repeating what you heard a cop say but did not see yourself is classic hearsay

LOLOL

You retard, I'm not a witness. That's not hearsay. And the video containing police reporting seeing guns was posted here a couple of times.

but nobody was armed!!
To that I say you are wrong. The proof is in the federal record.

Friday, June 17, 2022

An Indiana man pleaded guilty today to carrying a loaded gun on Capitol grounds and assaulting law enforcement officers during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Mark Andrew Mazza, 57, of Shelbyville, Indiana, pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers with a dangerous weapon and carrying a pistol without a license.

According to court documents, Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol.

Wrong as always. The police testified to that fact and arrested people for it. You have zero shame. Else you would be embarrassed of yourself for being such a sissy.
And when you “testify” as to testimony provided by others then it’s hearsay. That testimony is not proven fact and when you pass on what you heard, and in your case try to present as fact, then you are wrong in two ways including hearsay

LOLOL

You retard, I'm not a witness. That's not hearsay. And the video containing police reporting seeing guns was posted here a couple of times.
You do not have to be a witness in court to have committed hearsay. In everyday parlance it’s called gossip.

Well except for Trump's own words...

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down."

face-palm-gif.278959

How about one of his supporters who was at the ellipse, and later at the capitol pleading guilty to possessing a loaded taurus revolver at the capitol.

Not just charged, not just indicted, but admitting gun possession to the judge.

What more proof do you need the crowd was armed?

Forum List

Back