Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Exactly. He'll immediately be summarily dismissed as are all Repubs who have the audacity to tell the truth about Dear Leader.
just more evidence that you all aren't for the laws of the US and attorney client privilege that is in our system of justice. so typical.

Cause you all would want the DA to call your attorney to testify against you. yeah, double standard whack-a-moles.

just more evidence that you all aren't for the laws of the US and attorney client privilege that is in our system of justice. so typical.

Cause you all would want the DA to call your attorney to testify against you. yeah, double standard whack-a-moles.
As John Eastman found out, attorney/client privilege is waived when normally protected discussions involve the commission of a crime. It's called the crime-fraud exception.

As John Eastman found out, attorney/client privilege is waived when normally protected discussions involve the commission of a crime. It's called the crime-fraud exception.
nope. see you are truly brainwashed.

"I am absolutely confident in her credibility, I'm confident in her testimony, and the committee is not going to stand by and watch her character be assassinated by anonymous sources and by men who are claiming executive privilege," Cheney told ABC.

I just did you fucking idiot
Bear spray, brass knuckles, spears, pipes, sharpened flag poles are not arms, moron. Guns were found only in the trunk of some guy's car nowhere near the events. Never heard of about anyone possessing any Molotov cocktails or pipe bombs.

"I am absolutely confident in her credibility, I'm confident in her testimony, and the committee is not going to stand by and watch her character be assassinated by anonymous sources and by men who are claiming executive privilege," Cheney told ABC.

LOL

Well she is playing the part of Drama Queen After all. Will she get a TROPHY?

Whats next? The garbage man saw Trump litter in the SUV...........lmao

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Two former officials in the Trump White Houseare casting doubt on the trustworthiness of Tony Ornato, the Secret Service official who this week denied that then-President Donald Trump physically lunged at an agent or attempted to grab the steering wheel of the presidential vehicle during a confrontation that occurred on January 6.

Mr Ornato, currently the assistant director of the Secret Service’s Office of Training, vaulted into political relevance this week after a former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows testified to the Jan 6 committee that she had been told by the agent on the day of the attack on Congress about the confrontation. It apparently erupted in an SUV transporting Mr Trump after the president grew enraged at his agents’ refusal to take him to the US Capitol,where thousands of his supporters would soon riot and storm the building

That impresses only prog idiots like you.

iu

Which only serves to highlight how the Senate failing to convict is not evidence the president is innocent.
agreed....that's why the DOJ charged the President, and why the DOJ hasnt changed anyone else since

No, she testified she was told he was in the beast.
Which has a big sheet of bulletproof glass separating the driver from the passenger compartment. So her hearsay testimony turns out to to be impossible.

Forum List

Back