Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

And another confirmation. I know these people.
Wow. You just know SO MUCH.

iu

He wasn't in CADILAC ONE. He was in one of the new souped up, SUVs which the Secret service calls Camp David SUVs....

The media created the word Beast to cover the limo, and they also some times, use it for whatever car the president is in....
And next week you clowns will say he was seen in a ford Bronco

Let me repeat. She DIDN'T SEE SHIT...............

Hearsay isn't allowed because ANYONE CAN MAKE SHIT UP. Either bring on those who saw it OR STFU.

We don't care Trump lives in your head 24/7. Hell I enjoy it. You've had 2 fraud investigations looking for a crime and the evidence always points back at you.

This INSURECTION wasn't Jack shit...........Compared to the Summer of Love it's RIOTS BY AMATEURS.......LMAO

Why were the FBI there egging it on............And why aren't they being CHARGED WITH ENTRAPMENT. Same for the clowns in the Capital Police who unlocked and opened the doors.

This is another CLOWN SHOW.

He wasn't in CADILAC ONE. He was in one of the new souped up, SUVs which the Secret service calls Camp David SUVs....

The media created the word Beast to cover the limo, and they also some times, use it for whatever car the president is in....
Cassidy testified that the Secret Service agent said, "did you effing hear what happened in The Beast." Then she said that Tony told her "when the president got in The Beast, he was under the impression . . . "

1:25:

I googled "Presidential Beast" and clicked on images and not one picture of an SUV came up. Where are these examples of the media using "The Beast" referring to an SUV? I'd especially love to see an example of that prior to Cassidy's testimony.

Just out of curiosity, when the president gets into The Beast, an SUV, Air Force One, Marine One, or any other presidential transportation, who is in charge?

Cassidy testified that the Secret Service agent said, "did you effing hear what happened in The Beast." Then she said that Tony told her "when the president got in The Beast, he was under the impression . . . "

1:25:

I googled "Presidential Beast" and clicked on images and not one picture of an SUV came up. Where are these examples of the media using "The Beast" referring to an SUV? I'd especially love to see an example of that prior to Cassidy's testimony.

Just out of curiosity, when the president gets into The Beast, an SUV, Air Force One, Marine One, or any other presidential transportation, who is in charge?

The secret service.

The secret service doesn't use the term the beast.nor would they use it for the SUV

Is in charge when the president steps into presidential transport?

He becomes subordinate to the lowest ranking Secret Service agent?

Is that a part of the Constitution that I missed?
Then why doesn't or didn't Trump push for them to be found in subordinate and face internal charges?

Oh that's right, the orange pile of shit is denying it ever happened.

Can't have it both ways.

She was a W.H. staffer working at the seat of power & she's a liar, you moron?

Who hired her, shithead?
Because nobody who has ever worked in a seat of power in our land can possibly lie?
That’s odd. You libtards seem to always accuse your opponents of lying.

Thanks for signing your post.

They are going to be sorely disappointed. They have nothing at this point. To many inconsistencies and her behavior do not give her credibility. No other hard evidence and no other fact witnesses. IF this were truly the bombshell they said, those secret service agents would have been called in to testify. The fact they were not present and that the daily log was not introduced lead me to believe this is a fabrication.
They hadn’t even spoken with the agents. And they clearly didn’t understand where in the Beast the President sat in relation to the driver. This committee is a huge unfunny joke.

Bombshell and Hearsay been worked over good by lib loons to fit into their New Definitions

The woman is dead eyes expressionless and likely mad that Trump never followed thru on his 20 year old comment to grab a tad.

And there ya go. I know these people.

I don't moralize about good and evil.

But I know Stalinism when I see it.

The stuff that killed 40 million people in the 20th century.

There is zero emotion in this statement:

Stalinism will not be allowed here. PERIOD.

Forum List

Back