Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

You don't know there are bots which crawl this website, looking for relevant information, do ya? Prolly including one from time to time by the FBI or other law enforcement agencies.

View attachment 665291
Well stop being a bot. There is going to come a day that every democrat will be marked as an enemy if America hunted down like Hitler's Nazis tried and executed.

And she only repeated what she was told by Tony Ornato, made it clear it was what was TOLD to her....

Why would she make that part up, while under oath, giving the investigators the name of the person that told her this, and the name of the other person present to hear it? When she would know if she were lying about what Tony Ornato told her, by giving his name, and giving the other person present's name, when she knew the other two men had already testified, or could be called back in, to testify again?

She didn't lie.

Now, did Tony Ornato embellish the story to make it more dramatic when he told the 24 year old Miss Hutchinson..... that could be....
She lied because Trump was not in the beast. He was in the presidential SUV not the limo.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

I post a link with images of a couple of them with their guns exposed -- and you still deny it??

You freaks are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:
Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time

NO ONE CARES.

All summer long you fucktards were running around with Molotovs, and bricks, and bottles full of frozen piss.

Now you expect me to give a shit about a measly old gun?

I don't

Couldn't care less

The Republican Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

The Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Donald Trump to become our President in 2016 and wanted the Republican Party to be in power. Trump appointed three judges to the Supreme Court to continue his legacy.

Putin is being rewarded handsomely. America is in turmoil. The very basis of our democracy, free elections, is under attack. Trump and the Republican Party are, of course, responsible, aided by a very conservative Supreme Court that has become so unpopular it has walled itself off from the American people.

Republicans remain silent.

We have never experienced the silence from a major party that we are experiencing now.

The Times writes, "Pressed by Supreme Court decisions diminishing rights that Americans hold dear and expanding those cherished by the right, the United States appears to be drifting apart into separate nations, with diametrically opposed social, environmental and health policies.

"Call these the Disunited States."

Thank you, Clarence Thomas, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Neil M. Gorsuch, and Brett M. Kavanaugh. Vladimir Putin is extremely proud of you. Thanks to the President I wanted, you have accomplished in a few months what communist Russia could not accomplish in over a hundred years.

America has become a divided nation!

The responsibility lies with the Republican Party, which accounts for their total silence.

For reasons that confuse many, it is expected that the Republican Party will be rewarded for what they have done. As their leader, Trump, is being investigated for possible sedition, the Republican Party may win control of Congress in November.

How could this happen? The rural voters that dominate the Republican Party are clueless. As this thread shows, they avoid reality. They don't know, and they don't want to know.
Fuck you.

The Stalinist pigs are sitting on your goddamn committee AND YOU KNOW IT.

You're a total fucking hypocrite, bleating about Russia.

Fuck you, dimtard. Go to hell. And take your goddamn committee with you.

z,smmsmsmmsmsmms.jpeg

skskksksks,,s,s,ss.jpeg

One day democrats will be marked and hunted down like Hitler's Nazis, tried and executed.
As soon as you have a firm ETA on that, good poster bigb, well, give me a heads up as I know some really wonderful people who vote the Democrat ticket often enough (tho not always).

I wanna give them warning to be at their daughter's place when you come huntin' 'em down with your big Elmer Fudd huntin'-gun.

Thanx in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you. The Stalinist pigs are sitting on your goddamn committee AND YOU KNOW IT. You're a total fucking hypocrite, bleating about Russia. Fuck you, dimtard. Go to hell. And take your goddamn committee with you.

Let's just lump this post from good poster 'scruffy' with that post by Deplorable Yankee with his picture of Cheney with the name plate showing "C*nt".

Both posts are indicative of unhappy men who are afraid of the new world. One is crassly vulgar, the other afraid of smart, well educated, articulate women.

It is sad.
But, you know, America is a big tent and we have, so far, been able to accommodate and tolerate the angry and the misogynistic. It is an uncomfortable fit, I'll acknowledge that. But diversity has it's strengths and these folks are the fringiest. The vast vast majority of patriotic Americans are good people trying to do right with a sense of civility and decorum. IMHO

As soon as you have a firm ETA on that, good poster bigb, well, give me a heads up as I know some really wonderful people who vote the Democrat ticket often enough (tho not always).

I wanna give them warning to be at their daughter's place when you come huntin' 'em down with your big Elmer Fudd huntin'-gun.

Thanx in advance.

Let's just lump this post from good poster 'scruffy' with that post by Deplorable Yankee with his picture of Cheney with the name plate showing "C*nt".

Both posts are indicative of unhappy men who are afraid of the new world. One is crassly vulgar, the other afraid of smart, well educated, articulate women.

It is sad.
But, you know, America is a big tent and we have, so far, been able to accommodate and tolerate the angry and the misogynistic. It is an uncomfortable fit, I'll acknowledge that. But diversity has it's strengths and these folks are the fringiest. The vast vast majority of patriotic Americans are good people trying to do right with a sense of civility and decorum. IMHO
These people are what they are. This is far beyond politics for them. It's literally about Good vs. Evil.

Oh, and by the way, THEY are the "good". Just so you know.

Thanx in advance.

It is sad.
Congratulations for your lack of comprehension.

These people are what they are. This is far beyond politics for them. It's literally about Good vs. Evil.

Oh, and by the way, THEY are the "good". Just so you know.
Politics is often about good and evil, and progs are evil.

Forum List

Back