Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Fucking moron, she personally heard Trump acknowledge the crowd was armed...

"I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in." ~ Trump
Who cares?

Who the fuck cares?

Trump is the least of your problems

That's what he wanted, fucking moron. He didn't get his way but he asked security to let those people past the mags so the could fill up the area in front of the stage.
I see you believe you can read minds. It only matters what he did, not what you believe he wanted.

I see you believe you can read minds. It only matters what he did, not what you believe he wanted.

I don't read minds, fucking moron; I listen to words...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

I don't trust anyone in government, but I do feel very sorry for those poor men that have been in jail illegally for last two years now.
This is totally unconstitutional and wrong. No bond plus torture use to be illegal in a civilized nation.

I don't trust anyone in government, but I do feel very sorry for those poor men that have been in jail illegally for last two years now.
This is totally unconstitutional and wrong. No bond plus torture use to be illegal in a civilized nation.

Too bad they stormed the Capitol to kill the VP and "stop the steal."

Too bad they stormed the Capitol to kill the VP and "stop the steal."

I think it was just a protest and very peaceful if you compare it to Antifa BLM that the libs sicked on American cities and towns to murder ,burn and loot for months.

Here are weapons confiscated...

No proof Jan6 patriots brought guns to the capital.

Clip of our fake news,

"In his bedroom, agents found a holster with a Smith & Wesson semiautomatic handgun that they suspected he’d brought to Washington."

nobody denied he wanted to go tot rhe capitol and be at the peaceful and patriotic protest…he said that in the speech! so is that all you got out of this??

the lies were the assault and grabbing the wheel
And she only repeated what she was told by Tony Ornato, made it clear it was what was TOLD to her....

Why would she make that part up, while under oath, giving the investigators the name of the person that told her this, and the name of the other person present to hear it? When she would know if she were lying about what Tony Ornato told her, by giving his name, and giving the other person present's name, when she knew the other two men had already testified, or could be called back in, to testify again?

She didn't lie.

Now, did Tony Ornato embellish the story to make it more dramatic when he told the 24 year old Miss Hutchinson..... that could be....

Last edited:
No such people exist. Sorry. Snap out it. For one, the insurrection was only 18 months ago. Second, not one person is being held illegally.

Forum List

Back