Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Hopefully when we get the house back. We can stop it and review everyone that are committing perjury and lock them up. The democrats are proving what crooks they are.
Assuming the courts are still working, that is going to require proving beyond a reasonable doubt that these people WERE knowingly committing perjury. If you really think that can be done, more power to you.

Assuming the courts are still working, that is going to require proving beyond a reasonable doubt that these people WERE knowingly committing perjury. If you really think that can be done, more power to you.
Everything the president said is on record. When a witness states Trump said this and the time he said it. Can be looked at. So I hope they keep lying their asses off.

Bullshit. Most that are testifying were loyal to Trump, broke rules for Trump and worked for him up to the very end. Asshole.
I'm sure the ones that were loyal are being black mailed by our corrupt fbi and doj.

I am a registered democrat but voted for Trump. I am highly suspicious
of the JAN 6 testimony-----BOTH SIDES SEEM LIKE LIARS TO ME

Do you wear a tin foil hat when you vote?

It will keep your vote safe

Follow the logic... Trump is in the back seat of a limo; his wife is with them, and he is going to jump up (ridicules assertion given his height and body size) and try and push the limo driver out of the seat and grab the wheel through the limo window sectioning off the president from his drivers. All while risking his wife's life due to reckless behavior of grabbing the wheel...

Sorry but the shear unbelievability of this and the mechanics of this say it is a pure fabrication.
Robert Engel has already testified to the committee. He is a first person witness. He is the one Trump allegedly attacked.

The committee can also interview Tony Ornato to corroborate Hutchinson's testimony.

She'd be pretty stupid to make up such a story.

FWW-OmSXgAMbUNs

Does Trump ever come up with a new response to those who side against him?

I really don’t know that person
He/she is a loser
RINO
Low ratings

If you think the young lady's testimony today was a dud, you weren't listening very well. I realize that may be the best you can do, but it's not really good enough to produce an informed opinion.
1. Story Believability. Score was 0
2. Cooberating evidence. Score was 0
3. Other fact witnesses. Score was 0

This was a major DUD.

Trump being a large person could not have fit through window on the separation wall nor could he "jumped up" as she asserted. This story is pure fabrication.

Where is the Secret Service log for the day which would have logged this behavior.?

Where are the Secret Service agents assigned that day and why were they not testifying?

There was no cooberating evidence that should be easily obtained.

This was pure fantasy and a lie. The witnesses was fidgety, did not track her story well, needed breaks in the story.

You people have never had to do investigations, so I do not blame you for missing the signs of a liar.

Last edited:
Lol, okay if Trump was told that some people were armed. Why didn't they stop them? Did they let them go to frame Trump for later? We won't know because there is no questioning what is stated. A kangaroo hearing if I ever seen one. Hopefully you will get treated the same. A bunch of Nazis.

You would know it was proven in the hearing that some were armed had you watched it.

Forum List

Back