Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Follow the logic... Trump is in the back seat of a limo; his wife is with them, and he is going to jump up (ridicules assertion given his height and body size) and try and push the limo driver out of the seat and grab the wheel through the limo window sectioning off the president from his drivers. All while risking his wife's life due to reckless behavior of grabbing the wheel...

Sorry but the shear unbelievability of this and the mechanics of this say it is a pure fabrication.

It's a pity you're too stupid to keep up. I said nothing about the limo incident, which is hearsay. I was talking about Trump knowingly sending an armed mob to the Capitol.

Robert Engel, the head of Trump's Secret Service detail who Hutchinson ways was attacked by Trump, was interviewed by the committee earlier this month

Engel isn’t the only Secret Service employee to speak with committee investigators. Two people who spoke with POLITICO about Engel’s interview said the panel has interviewed multiple agency personnel, in sessions that have taken hours. Some of those interviewed have been called back in for repeat questioning.

Robert Engel, the head of Trump's Secret Service detail who Hutchinson ways was attacked by Trump, was interviewed by the committee earlier this month

Engel isn’t the only Secret Service employee to speak with committee investigators. Two people who spoke with POLITICO about Engel’s interview said the panel has interviewed multiple agency personnel, in sessions that have taken hours. Some of those interviewed have been called back in for repeat questioning.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's right it was Schumer and he has yet to apologize. But Biden isn't trying to stop the crazies in your party, because he wants it to happen. Impeach the damn pedophile.

It's all hearsay because if in the future. If the transcripts are released, they can prove they were all lying. Hopefully Trump does that when he is president again. Shit load of perjury going on.

A pity you didn't watch the hearing and therefore, have zero knowledge of what was proven today.

She had to hurry her testimony… she had to step out of the hearing room to check her bank account to make sure the money from the democrats was in her account.
Soooo...you just made up a lie to accuse her of lying?

Why doesn't your head explode from cognitive dissonance?

Oh, that's right. That would require cognition.

With the economy deliberately falling over a damn cliff, does anyone give a single rat fuck about this bullshit show trial.

The house is on fire and instead of putting it out or getting everyone to safety, you assholes are trying prove little Timmy stole a cookie from the jar.

The internal polling must be devastating for the Dems to double down so fucking hard.
Nervous?

A pity you didn't watch the hearing and therefore, have zero knowledge of what was proven today.
I don't need to watch it. I've seen you loons act like idiots for six years over your hatred for one man. All I need to know about this trial.

That link is garbage. Fact checkers have been exposed as opinion checkers and nothing more that that. Try something with actual substance.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You provide a claim which has NOTHING to back it up, and now you claim the guy who made that claim is lying when he says none of the cases had anything to do with voter fraud?

Really?

Why does your head not explode from cognitive dissonance?

Oh, that's right. That would require cognition.

Right to baseless claims from the far left... no surprise..

LOL

Baseless claims?? He paid her a lot of money during the run up to an election just to not talk about it publicly. Nobody does that over a false claim.

Why did her testimony change from the first time around?

Was she lying then, or is she lying now? Either way, she should be facing perjury charges.

Forum List

Back