Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You provide a claim which has NOTHING to back it up, and now you claim the guy who made that claim is lying when he says none of the cases had anything to do with voter fraud?

Really?

Why does your head not explode from cognitive dissonance?

Oh, that's right. That would require cognition.
Fact checkers are garbage posted by garbage,

Was today's episode of your Reality Show for Idiots the "bombshell"??? An anecdote from a person who may or may not have ridden in a car with Trump?

LOL, they bamboozled you again, mac. Again! When will you ever learn...?
She wasn't in the Beast. She claims she heard something from a Secret Service agent. I'm sure SS agents always tell some low level staffer all kinds of stuff that happens in the Beast, right? :cuckoo:

So she says she heard Trump say he knew people were armed during a car ride
The people who did not hear that are prohibited from testifying
Kangaroo hoax farce
Trump was told before he began his speech that there were armed people arriving for his speech. The committee then played the Capitol Police transmissions stating they were finding all manner of arms on the attendees.

Trump then asked for the magnetometers which scanned for weapons and which kept the armed attendees from getting too close be disabled. He stated they were not there to hurt him.

Meaning he knew those people were armed for the march on the Capitol.

And no one has been prohibited from testifying, dipshit. Though some Trump lickspittles have REFUSED to tesify.

All caught up now, idiot?

Whew! This has become a big unwieldy thread......600+ posts... ....but who can deny that the topic ain't important.

I've got some quotes I'll respond to below, but first, I have to say today's witness, Hutchinson, was credible and compelling. She was an 'insider'....hell, her office was on the hallway leading to the Oval Office and closer to the Oval than Mark Meadow's own office. She was right there, on the premises, and in the company of these men and others who were close to them. She is an on-site eyewitness who was there. And she built on that with credible and detailed accounts of events.
I wish her well. Her 'career' as a Republican administrator and operative is likely now destroyed. And, given what we've been hearing about threats to the lives and families of other witnesses, well, she was courageous to put herself at such risk. Americans can admire her.

-----------------------------------------

Get out all the facts, period. That's not what's happening with this circus.
I would suggest "all of the facts"......for anything, be it a large rambling event of this nature, with the size of the cast of players, the time frame and geographical reach.......well, not all will ever be known. But importantly, the important facts can be. And enough of them for interested, responsible people to make valid determinations.....be they us common citizens, or legal authorities.
And it is to that end that intense investigations such as this one help all of us loyal Americans.

=======================================================
This witness is blowing Trump & Meadows right out of the water.
Yes, this young woman was in a position to know about what she is relaying; and she offered us all enough detailed factoids to burnish her credibility and lend credence to her accounts. And yes, Trump and Meadows did not come out the other end of her testimony as appearing to be admirable men.
======================================================
I hope this woman has serious security. Her life is changed forever.
I agree on both accounts. May she and her family be safe from the more nutsocrazo Trump supporters.

I despise Trump. However I hate seeing my government waste time. So I ask….how in the fuck did the above stuff, which if true is quite incredible, NOT LEAK in 18 months despite all the witnesses around when it happened? EVERYTHING leaks especially crazy shit.
So Trump wanted to go to the Capitol, they surprised him inside the vehicle and said no; So he physically tries to takeover the car, had to be physically stopped, then he tried to choke an agent…..and that stayed secret for 18 months.
I don't 'know', of course, but I can speculate. First, why didn't it leak? Well, notably nearly every single witness has been a Republican.....with careers, jobs, livelihoods, families. And by going to the press, going to law enforcement over, say, your disgust over your boss's actions is not without risk.

And then, vis-a-vis the Secret Service & Trump. As I understand it the relationship between any SS detail and the official they regularly assigned to protect with their life is a unique and intense one. An SS officer who 'leaked' that wrestling match...either as a participant or an observer would very very likely be re-assigned, at minimum. Or find himself on the street looking for another line of work.

==================================================

-BOTH SIDES SEEM LIKE LIARS TO ME
Honest, Rosie......you really truly believe this young Hutchinson woman was lying today? That he female Capitol officer who was savaged by the mob was lying about her experience?

If you do, fine. You be you. However, I do not. Both of them....and other witnesses ....have come across in my viewing as truthful. As responsible, caring, and credible.

Let's be honest, Hutchinson has a million reasons in the world to publicly lie. That's what these political staffers do to build careers in their party. They go and through it all away in their mid 20s.

Libs have conjured up a charge of-
Insurrection upon limo driver.
Bombshell

So she says she heard Trump say he knew people were armed during a car ride
The people who did not hear that are prohibited from testifying
Kangaroo hoax farce

Retard, I'm talking about when she was standing near Trump as he was informed there were armed people in that crowd. That's not hearsay. That is her testifying to what she heard directly.

The BOMBSHELL is a bigger dud than that IRS tax return B0MBSHELL that Madcow Dude had.

It really would be nice if all this "evidence" could be cross examined.
But, we know that will never happen. :eusa_eh:
It will happen but not by the Select Committee nor Grand Juries; both are investigative.

When indictments are issued, and a jury becomes the trier of facts, during the trial you will get what you want. In fact, more:
  1. Direct Examination
  2. Cross Examination
  3. Redirect
  4. Recross.

Whew! This has become a big unwieldy thread......600+ posts... ....but who can deny that the topic ain't important.

I've got some quotes I'll respond to below, but first, I have to say today's witness, Hutchinson, was credible and compelling. She was an 'insider'....hell, her office was on the hallway leading to the Oval Office and closer to the Oval than Mark Meadow's own office. She was right there, on the premises, and in the company of these men and others who were close to them. She is an on-site eyewitness who was there. And she built on that with credible and detailed accounts of events.
I wish her well. Her 'career' as a Republican administrator and operative is likely now destroyed. And, given what we've been hearing about threats to the lives and families of other witnesses, well, she was courageous to put herself at such risk. Americans can admire her.

-----------------------------------------

I would suggest "all of the facts"......for anything, be it a large rambling event of this nature, with the size of the cast of players, the time frame and geographical reach.......well, not all will ever be known. But importantly, the important facts can be. And enough of them for interested, responsible people to make valid determinations.....be they us common citizens, or legal authorities.
And it is to that end that intense investigations such as this one help all of us loyal Americans.

Yes, this young woman was in a position to know about what she is relaying; and she offered us all enough detailed factoids to burnish her credibility and lend credence to her accounts. And yes, Trump and Meadows did not come out the other end of her testimony as appearing to be admirable men.
======================================================

I agree on both accounts. May she and her family be safe from the more nutsocrazo Trump supporters.

I don't 'know', of course, but I can speculate. First, why didn't it leak? Well, notably nearly every single witness has been a Republican.....with careers, jobs, livelihoods, families. And by going to the press, going to law enforcement over, say, your disgust over your boss's actions is not without risk.

And then, vis-a-vis the Secret Service & Trump. As I understand it the relationship between any SS detail and the official they regularly assigned to protect with their life is a unique and intense one. An SS officer who 'leaked' that wrestling match...either as a participant or an observer would very very likely be re-assigned, at minimum. Or find himself on the street looking for another line of work.

==================================================

Honest, Rosie......you really truly believe this young Hutchinson woman was lying today? That he female Capitol officer who was savaged by the mob was lying about her experience?

If you do, fine. You be you. However, I do not. Both of them....and other witnesses ....have come across in my viewing as truthful. As responsible, caring, and credible.
If you want the facts, they should have called Pelosi as a witness, and the sergeant at arms....oh wait, he died mysteriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back