Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Hutchinson also demolished the oft-used assertion that it was just a 'spontaneous' march to the Capitol, that it was an unplanned attack, a 'protest that got outta hand', yadda, yadda, yadda.

Hutchinson told us it was none of those things.
Meadows, Trump, Giuliani, et al, were well aware at least days in advance that there was an intention, and there were firearms, that Oathkeepers and Proud Boys were in the mix to some end.

As such, we can only hope and pray that credible testimony emerges that makes the link between Trump's inner circle.....and some one within those violent organizations who played such a leading role in effecting the actual breach of the building.
She also destroyed the notion that the posters were peaceful and unarmed

Sounds like, among other crimes, they have Trump on witness tampering charges.

Trumpworld Tried To Intimidate Jan. 6 Witnesses

At the end of today’s hearing, Rep. Cheney shared some messages that witnesses in the investigation have received.
The messages suggest that unnamed people in Trumpworld are trying to block or alter people from testifying. One person remarked that Trump “reads transcripts.”
“[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow,” one message reads. “He wants me to let you know he’s thinking about you. He knows you’re loyal, and you’re going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition.”

Baseless.... Let me know when this reaches a court of law.. Until then, this is bull shit claims that are unsupported by cooberating evidence.

LOL

His attorney took the fall for him and went to jail over it.

She didn’t see Trump throw his lunch against the wall either

But she helped clean up the mess
So she has no idea who made the mess.

Classic hearsay.

Why did her testimony change? Was she lying then, or is she lying now? Either way, she perjured herself.

I don't need to watch it.
And there it is. How many times over the years have to told you rubes that you are willfully blind?

See, willful blindness is not a crime when you do it, but it is a prosecutable crime when someone in a position of authority like Trump does it. And the evidence has shown he willfully ignored every piece of evidence presented to him which debunked his Big Lies.

For example, when trying to strongarm the Republican Georgia election officials in his phone call to them, Trump willfully ignored their evidence which totally debunked his "ballots in suitcases" lies that he and Giuliani were spreading.

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we'll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don't care about the link. I don't need it.

Boom. Willful blindness. On record.

Willful blindness is a term used in law to describe a situation in which a person seeks to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally keeping themselves unaware of facts that would render them liable or implicated. In United States v. Jewell, the court held that proof of willful ignorance satisfied the requirement of knowledge as to criminal possession and importation of drugs

No, the bombshell was learning there were armed people in that crowd ... that Trump knew there were armed people in that crowd ... that Trump wanted them let into the Ellipse without having their weapons confiscated because he knew they weren't coming after him ... and that he then summoned them to the Capitol.
Also that he wanted to go to the Capital Building and lead them.

I imagine his actual intent was to pressure Pence to try to stop the electoral count or even substitute in his fake ones.

That link is garbage. Fact checkers have been exposed as opinion checkers and nothing more that that. Try something with actual substance.
Oh, the irony!

You posted a bald assertion with NO evidence to back it up.

Forum List

Back