Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

For all the willfully blind and cowardly bullshit-gobbling monkeys, it's not too late to watch today's hearing.

The fbi and doj are a joke. They are the Democrats bullies.

Bullshit, Pelosi would not allow the Republicans to pick people to testify. Pelosi personally chose Trump haters to represent republicans.
Hutchinson described Trump insisting that security allow armed protesters to move freely. She added that Meadows did little to try to manage Trump on Jan. 6 and sought a pardon for himself. Her testimony fits seamlessly in to what we already knew. But she added a lot of detail.

No, that he will pay. But you're a liberal and you don't hear that coming from one of your own.
Uh-huh. that whirlwind will make him pay. They released it, so of course it's coming for them. That's some kind of rule for whirlwinds I heard.

Why don't you don't post the full quote?

You posted a hoax about Trump and an SUV as if it meant Hutchinson lied.

You were busted for being a total rube.

Too bad. So sad.

Why do you keep going back to gobble more bullshit? Seriously.
It's all too easy to string you along with your indignance. Nobody in their right minds cares about this hearing, regardless of what is true and what's not, namely because the economy is taking front and center for everyone else except those in that building.

When gas returns to the price it was on Jan 6, 2021, then we'll start giving a damn. Okay?

If you want the facts, they should have called Pelosi as a witness, and the sergeant of arms....oh wait, he died mysteriously.
What questions would you put to The Speaker? It would be a first to have her to be speaking to the Select Committee, better to put her under oath at a Grand Jury, and if that to be so, what would be the prosecutors need to call her in this investigation?

Trump has some Founding Father's backbone in him.
Trump doesn't even know who the Founding Fathers are. He thought they seized the airports and had victory at Fort McHenry under the rockets red glare during the Revolution.

I doubt you know a thing about the Founding Fathers, either, or you would not be so profoundly stupid as to make a comparison between them and Trump.

everything she sez is hearsay
You are right. That would matter in a court. Not so much during a congressional investigation. I also want to point out that if this was an actual trial. People like Meadows wouldn't be able to dodge being called up as a witness. Both alleviating the need for hearsay evidence and putting Meadows under oath himself.

I've yet to see anyone willing to take the stand under oath and actually deny ANY of the serious charges laid at Trump's feet. I have seen several of the people implicated in the events plead the fifth when put under oath. And I've also heard, (admittedly hearsay, for the reasons outlined) that quite a few people have asked for pardons.

Who do you think is trying to get away with something in this scenario?

The Founding Fathers did a very good job of providing barriers to a tyrant like Trump from illegally seizing control.

Thank God for them.
You're not prepared for when real tyrants take control, g5, I can tell you that confidently. You don't know what real tyrants are in the first place.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Monday he is watching the televised hearings of the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot, as members of the House panel focused on former President Donald Trump's election fraud claims on the second day of testimony.

“I am watching, and I will be watching all the hearings, although I may not be able to watch all of it live,” he said. “And I can assure you that the Jan. 6 prosecutors are watching all the hearings.”

I
Hutchinson described Trump insisting that security allow armed protesters to move freely. She added that Meadows did little to try to manage Trump on Jan. 6 and sought a pardon for himself. Her testimony fits seamlessly in to what we already knew. But she added a lot of detail.
Heard that, it was hearsay. She wasn't there.

You posted a hoax about Trump and an SUV as if it meant Hutchinson lied.
Does it ever occur to you that I might just be posting things here because I'm more entertained with how posters react than the veracity of the claim? I find it funny you approach this issue with such zeal, but won't even acknowledge that anyone with the ability to cross-examine these witnesses were stricken from the committee almost immediately, Jim Jordan, for example.

Does it ever occur to you that I might just be posting things here because I'm more entertained with how posters react than the veracity of the claim? I find it funny you approach this issue with such zeal, but won't even acknowledge that anyone with the ability to cross-examine these witnesses were stricken from the committee almost immediately, Jim Jordan, for example.
No, you have a long history of falling for hoaxes. Which is de rigueur for Trumptards.

You were busted.

Too bad. So sad.

Nice try.

How do you imagine the presence of a Trump sycophant like Jordan could possibly be allowed on the committee since he is a material witness to potential crimes........and may have abetted them himself?

Forum List

Back