Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

It's all too easy to string you along with your indignance. Nobody in their right minds cares about this hearing, regardless of what is true and what's not, namely because the economy is taking front and center for everyone else except those in that building.

When gas returns to the price it was on Jan 6, 2021, then we'll start giving a damn. Okay?

Well you certainly care or you wouldn't be posting in this thread.

It's all too easy to string you along with your indignance. Nobody in their right minds cares about this hearing, regardless of what is true and what's not, namely because the economy is taking front and center for everyone else except those in that building.

When gas returns to the price it was on Jan 6, 2021, then we'll start giving a damn. Okay?
So your concern about an illegal seizure of power is somehow connected to what you pay for gas?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

No, you have a long history of falling for hoaxes. Which is de rigeur for Trumptards.
You have a history of falling for the "all Trump voters think alike" trope the liberals feed you.

Spare me your lectures on gullibility.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Monday he is watching the televised hearings of the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot, as members of the House panel focused on former President Donald Trump's election fraud claims on the second day of testimony.

“I am watching, and I will be watching all the hearings, although I may not be able to watch all of it live,” he said. “And I can assure you that the Jan. 6 prosecutors are watching all the hearings.”

They're paying very close attention. Just last week, they confiscated Eastman's phone.

Well you certainly care or you wouldn't be posting in this thread.
I was going to point out the extraordinary number of posts by Trump cultists on this thread for folks who don't care (wink) about the hearings.

How do you imagine the presence of a Trump sycophant like Jordan could possibly be allowed since he is a material witness to potential crimes........and may have abetted them himself?

The idea that a committee won't allow anyone to cross-examine the witnesses shows it for the one-sided farce it actually is. Tell me, how interested are you in hearing both sides of a story? Not very, it seems.

Trump's Secret Service detail has already testified to the committee.

You don't think Liz Cheney would be hauling out his warmup act unless she had some firepower to back it up, now do you?
There is no one to tell the other side, so she can say what she wants. She voted to impeach Trump, and she represents the Republican side. Lol

You have a history of falling for the "all Trump voters think alike" trope the liberals feed you.

Spare me your lectures on gullibility.
You got caught falling for a hoax.

No matter how much you wriggle and lie, you were busted. Period.

Too bad. So sad.

I

Heard that, it was hearsay. She wasn't there.

She was standing near Trump, Spunky. She heard him say it. That makes her a first hand witness to that event. Not hearsay.

The desperation has reached a feverish pitch today from the nobody cares about this crowd.

Does it ever occur to you that I might just be posting things here because I'm more entertained with how posters react than the veracity of the claim? I find it funny you approach this issue with such zeal, but won't even acknowledge that anyone with the ability to cross-examine these witnesses were stricken from the committee almost immediately, Jim Jordan, for example.
There were exactly 2 people stricken. Not all of them. Also, let me point out again that the original proposal shot down by Mccharty was a commission of non-lawmakers nominated by both parties on an equal basis.

So not only was the ability to cross-examine something that MCCHARTY choose to forego, he had the ability to take politics out of it entirely. He refused to do so.

There is no one to tell the other side, so she can say what she wants. She voted to impeach Trump, and she represents the Republican side. Lol
The Republicans had their chance to place five Trump loyalists on the committee. They blew it off in a snit.

So you have to be a very special retard to parrot this bullshit you are parroting.

A very special retard indeed.

They missed their chance to throw an ocean of red herrings, lies, hoaxes, tu quoques, and misdirection. And now they have the audacity to whine about no "real" Republicans on the committee. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

They get away with this hoax with tards like you because they know you are an idiot.

I was going to point out the extraordinary number of posts by Trump cultists on this thread for folks who don't care (wink) about the hearings.
Notice we're here and not watching the hearings. Meaning that posting on this trivial thread outweighs any interest we have in watching the hearings themselves.

Quite the indictment of the hearings if I do say so myself.

The idea that a committee won't allow anyone to cross-examine the witnesses shows it for the one-sided farce it actually is. Tell me, how interested are you in hearing both sides of a story? Not very, it seems.
Trump (and other defendants) will have every opportunity to present their defense in court. Until then, if you have material facts that disputes the testimony we've heard thus far please present it.

As everyone knows, Trump HATES being a loser. What the evidence is showing is that Trump hates being a loser so much that he was willing to drag down our entire democracy in order to seize power away from the American people.

Fortunately, even his most devoted lickspittles would not go that extra distance.

Trump was impeached, twice, but was saved by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

So the American people impeached him and removed him from office. This came as too great a shock for the lying piece of shit to bear, and he chose to blow up the Constitution.

trump-baby.jpg
How any times did the scotus have to overrule Trump?

Now biden?

Who's tearing up the constitution again?

There were exactly 2 people stricken. Not all of them.

At any rate, for anyone actually deigning to watch these hearings in their entirety, how many times have you seen anyone meaningfully cross-examining the statements made by the witnesses?

You're just another idiot who doesn't know the difference between a trial and a hearing.

Charge him with a crime and let him call witnesses and defend himself. Let's see if MSM covers it 24/7 on their networks.

Some in America, including your own agencies and politicians just don't seem to get it. The only way to avoid Trump and his influence is through policies that Americans believe in and that which work for them.

We have CNN throwing out a trial balloon to suggest Hillary could be the 2024 Dem nominee. I thought America fought to leave the monarchy?

Of all the issues Americans are concerned with, the J6 Hearings wouldn't even crack top 20. Just having MSM, yet again, try and convince Americans through a one-sided "Hearing" that their day to day reality, border issues, inflation, war and trade deficits don't matter, "because Jan 6th!", doesn't mean Americans believe it.
I would love to see trump under oath. Wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back