Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Monday he is watching the televised hearings of the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot, as members of the House panel focused on former President Donald Trump's election fraud claims on the second day of testimony.

“I am watching, and I will be watching all the hearings, although I may not be able to watch all of it live,” he said. “And I can assure you that the Jan. 6 prosecutors are watching all the hearings.”

Glad to see he is busy watching TV as Dimwinger hoards riot, burn, and make terroristic threats over Roe v Wade.

Well in fact Secret Service can order the President and since he disobeyed them then they can fire him. Forever.

That track will get you much further than this insurrection hootenanny.

Everything the president said is on record. When a witness states Trump said this and the time he said it. Can be looked at. So I hope they keep lying their asses off.
Everything this president said is most definitely NOT on the record. He has made certain of that. Do you have anything in the hearings so far that you believe can be proven false?

At any rate, for anyone actually deigning to watch these hearings in their entirety, how many times have you seen anyone meaningfully cross-examining the statements made by the witnesses?
At any rate? Meaning let's ignore the fact that it's the Republican House leader who made it impossible to cross-examine? I think that's kind of important.

Second, the committee is approaching the questioning very much like a trial. Meaning lots of open-ended questions. They provide documentation, footage, and most importantly those being questioned are one or two exceptions not withstanding, Republicans answering questions under oath.

There is absolutely nothing stopping Trump or his cronies from testifying before the committee and telling their side of the story. The fact that they very much don't want to, says something all by itself.

Also lying dumbasses. The Trump people who you say “refused to participate” in Fact refused to be limited to answering questions only and not be allowed to present their side.

If they are anything like Liz Cheney, or Republicans like you support, then I would call it a peanut gallery
Well they are actually Trump administration appointees and officials.

Did you not know that?

Why are you even commenting, if you don't even have any basic knowledge about any of this?

Nope. She wasn't in the Beast when he supposedly grabbed the wheel, and she wasn't around when he supposedly threw his lunch against the wall.

Not a firsthand witness, Dumbass.

True, but she was near him when she heard him being informed there were armed people in that crowd. And she was near him when she heard him say they should be let into the Ellipse anyway because they were not there to harm him. And we all heard him summon the crowd to the Capitol.

Everything this president said is most definitely NOT on the record. He has made certain of that. Do you have anything in the hearings so far that you believe can be proven false?
how about this…how about you all prove something that we heard in the hearings

i’m really interested in you all proving the bomb shell we learned at this special session today…about how trump jumped into the front seat of the limo and was grabbing at the wheel to go to the capitol

Also lying dumbasses. The Trump people who you say “refused to participate” in Fact refused to be limited to answering questions only and not be allowed to present their side.
So you are saying Trump hand picked a bunch of lying dumbasses.

True, but she was near him when she heard him being informed there were armed people in that crowd. And she was near him when she heard him say they should be let into the Ellipse anyway because they were not there to harm him. And we all heard him summon the crowd to the Capitol.
So you lied.

Got it.

Common sense tells you that in a law-based society like ours, especially in places where those laws are made, that both sides should be allowed to ask questions, not one.
A law-based society has different rules in different settings. In a court, both sides aren't just allowed to ask questions, those being accused have all kinds of protections.

In a political setting, however. If one side REFUSES to cooperate, the other side dictates the rules.

Well they are actually Trump administration appointees and officials.

Did you not know that?

Why are you even commenting, if you don't even have any basic knowledge about any of this?
Because, if you had been paying any attention during his term, there were members throughout who were seeking to "resist" him at every turn.

People leaking from within his own administration come to mind.

I'm fairly certain these are people within his administration that were picked for their favorability, not their credibility or veracity.

Common sense tells you that in a law-based society like ours, especially in places where those laws are made, that both sides should be allowed to ask questions, not one.

Of course. Because all evidence needs to be supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence that is supported by evidence, so on and so forth.

In a court, both sides aren't just allowed to ask questions, those being accused have all kinds of protections.

Funny, I recall there being a phase in court proceedings where the lawyers of each party are allowed to question the witnesses. And since there are two parties, it's only fair that both parties get to have people with the ability to cross and re-cross the witness.

1. Story Believability. Score was 0
2. Cooberating evidence. Score was 0
3. Other fact witnesses. Score was 0

This was a major DUD.

Trump being a large person could not have fit through window on the separation wall nor could he "jumped up" as she asserted. This story is pure fabrication.

Where is the Secret Service log for the day which would have logged this behavior.?

Where are the Secret Service agents assigned that day and why were they not testifying?

There was no cooberating evidence that should be easily obtained.

This was pure fantasy and a lie. The witnesses was fidgety, did not track her story well, needed breaks in the story.

You people have never had to do investigations, so I do not blame you for missing the signs of a liar.
I missed the first 20 minutes or so but I would be surprised if she said Trump got his hands on the wheel. I bet she said something along the lines of "he tried to get his hands on the wheel".

Very few of these witnesses have been volunteering information. They answer questions. Since no one on the committee knew about this incident in the limo, no one would have asked about it.

You have no idea whether or not there's corroborating evidence. And this isn't a trial.

What was your rank when you retired from the PD bob? I have a hard time believing you ever made detective. And I have exactly as much proof of that as you have refuting Ms Hutchison's testimony.

Forum List

Back