Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Already hours after that Unselect committee trial today... still underwhelming and hearsay. President Trump said to go peacefully. Case closed. Let's try to survive the Biden Depression now.

She was absolutry present for most of her testimony.

Most damning were the parts where Trump was informed that members in the crowd were armed (including with AR-a5s and Glocks) and Trump's response was "They aren't here to hurt me" and repeatedly demanding that the magnetometers that check for weapons be removed
She has been exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Deal with it.

Another Adumb Schifferbrians Story Time FAIL!:laughing0301:

She didn’t claim an assault. She said the head security said Trump tried to get to the wheel.

The Head security is saying that didn't happen including the DRIVER of the vehicle who was there.

From Twitter

Peter Alexander

@PeterAlexander
· 2h
🚨
A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.

and,

Jonathan Turley

@JonathanTurley

...It is curious that the Committee would air the account without confirming from the Secret Service, particularly since Bobby Engel appears willing to testify. This is the danger of using witnesses to repeat third party accounts.

She has been exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Deal with it.

Another Adumb Schifferbrians Story Time FAIL!:laughing0301:
She's a staffer for Mark Meadows. No "Evil liberal" there.

She has NOT been exposed as anything other than a witness to this fucking mess

Hutchinson told the panel she remembered White House counsel Pat Cipollone telling Meadows, with a high degree of alarm, that the mob was “literally calling for [Vice President Mike Pence] to be f-ing hung.”
ADVERTISEMENT

Meadows replied, “You heard [Trump], Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.”

And remember..Trump knew that the crowd was armed

As I said in another thread...

I have made no secret of my distaste of Trump, but I have a question...

Is it going to matter to anyone, besides Trump's acolytes, if the Secret Service agents testify, under oath, and deny all that was "revealed" today?

It should be noted that on January 6th, the President’s official limo, nicknamed the “Beast” wasn’t being used. Instead, Trump was being transported in an armored Chevy Suburban that didn’t have a partition between the front and rear seats.

Oops, your information is wrong again...
Except the SS said the story is bullshit.

Please link there statement.

It has been posted many times, but you manage to miss them all, but here it is for you:

Twitter:

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
2h

Peter Alexander just reported that the Secret Service is categorically denying the testimony of Hutchinson that Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the Beast.
Quote Tweet

PS0brCPb_normal.jpg

Peter Alexander

@PeterAlexander
· 2h
🚨
A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.

It has been posted many times, but you manage to miss them all, but here it is for you:

Twitter:

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
2h

Peter Alexander just reported that the Secret Service is categorically denying the testimony of Hutchinson that Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the Beast.
Quote Tweet

PS0brCPb_normal.jpg

Peter Alexander

@PeterAlexander
· 2h
🚨
No the agent's statement. Not what someone else tweeted.

The idiots seem totally focused on the assault on the Secret Service Agent.

That's the LEAST damning thing that was said today

Trump KNEW the rally goers were armed. HE DIDN"T CARE "They're not going to hurt ME" he said

In fact he wanted the magnetometers removed!

He KNEW the rioters were armed and that they were after Pence and he APPROVED

Trump was being transported in an armored Chevy Suburban that didn’t have a partition between the front and rear seats.
But if Robert Engel and Tony Ornato are both willing to testify under oath that none of that happened, the anatomy of the vehicle is irrelevant.

She's a staffer for Mark Meadows. No "Evil liberal" there.

She has NOT been exposed as anything other than a witness to this fucking mess

Hutchinson told the panel she remembered White House counsel Pat Cipollone telling Meadows, with a high degree of alarm, that the mob was “literally calling for [Vice President Mike Pence] to be f-ing hung.”
ADVERTISEMENT

Meadows replied, “You heard [Trump], Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.”

And remember..Trump knew that the crowd was armed
No, she’s a child that wanted to work for Trump at Mara lago and when Trump didnt hire her, here she is all disgruntled and lying.

The idiots seem totally focused on the assault on the Secret Service Agent.

That's the LEAST damning thing that was said today

Trump KNEW the rally goers were armed. HE DIDN"T CARE "They're not going to hurt ME" he said

In fact he wanted the magnetometers removed!

He KNEW the rioters were armed and that they were after Pence and he APPROVED
Wrong, you only believe her because you really want that to be true…How many weapons were fired by Trump supporters that day?

The question really should be asked is WHY the Joke 6 committee didn't ask Lead Agent Bobby Engels to testify about it instead of the Hearsay woman who was never there.
Because that is the least damning thing brought up

Let me know when Engel testifies by the way

Forum List

Back