Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Wrong, you only believe her because you really want that to be true…How many weapons were fired by Trump supporters that day?
Oh now the claim is that it can't be a coup unless they fired weapons

No the agent's statement. Not what someone else tweeted.

No it is the Committee who failed to have the lead agent to testify is what YOU are ignoring.

The Hearsay woman isn't credible yet YOU don't seem to have realized that.

Meanwhile MEDIAite

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” tweeted NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander on Tuesday."

===

It is being considered real.

It wasn't a rebuttal. You literally asked a yes/no question, ya rabid little dummy.
Oh, saying "Yep!" to a question of whether Trump incited an insurrection is an assertion, a claim, an attempted rebuttal, for which proof needs to be provided and only conjecture was provided.

Not falling for that.

No it is the Committee who failed to have the lead agent to testify is what YOU are ignoring.

The Hearsay woman isn't credible yet YOU don't seem to have realized that.

Meanwhile MEDIAite

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” tweeted NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander on Tuesday."

===

It is being considered real.
ABC, NBC, CNN, FOX, MEDIAite...

Oh, saying "Yep!" to a question of whether Trump incited an insurrection is an assertion, a claim, an attempted rebuttal, for which proof needs to be provided and only conjecture was provided.

Not falling for that.
You said, "Really?"

I said "yep!"

Look at your behavior. So childish. Trump has really done a number on you.

Can you left wingers get any more ridiculous. Is it actually possible for you to get dumber than you are today? I don’t think so but I do know you’re going to fucking try. These stupid bombshells keep going off in your face but you keep building them.

From the OP down to every one of you that bought into this crap. How fucking stupid do you feel right now.

You said, "Really?"

I said "yep!"

The question was "Did he?" incite an insurrection. You answered "Yep!" with no supporting evidence.

Don't insult my intelligence. Anyone can look through the quote chain and see that, except you, perhaps.

Heh. No. He's done a number on you, actually. You're the one frothing at the mouth at any negative uncorroborated claim made against him.

But then, I can only look at posts like these and smile at the irony.

Show us YOUR proof she didn't know what she said was a lie.

See how that works when you are dealing with hearsay?

She claims that is what she was told. You have no evidence she wasn't told that. I don't know if she's lying or not but neither do you. Meaning you're lying when you claim she lied.

Yes, I am going to run right out and compile the evidence for a squealing little dumbass who won't even watch the hearings.

Sure. I'll get right on that.
When I'm mentioning people who were directly mentioned by this witness as having been quoted as willing to debunk her claims about them, it is imperative that you provide evidence for your claims.

Please quit while you're behind.

Heh. No. He's done a number on you, actually. You're the one frothing at the mouth at any negative uncorroborated claim made against him.
I am? Huh. Funny. Your posts have the tone of an excitable 3 year old. I post "Yep!", and you pee your panties.

I will let the readers decide.

Forum List

Back