Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

When I'm mentioning people who were directly mentioned by this witness as having been quoted as willing to debunk her claims about them, it is imperative that you provide evidence for your claims.

Please quit while you're behind.
I didn't claim it was true. You got confused and forgot whose ankles you were biting.

She claims that is what she was told. You have no evidence she wasn't told that. I don't know if she's lying or not but neither do you. Meaning you're lying when you claim she lied.
Why doesn't Nazi Piglosi call the Agents who have already debunked her lies, Dumbass? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes, I am going to run right out and compile the evidence for a squealing little dumbass who won't even watch the hearings.

Sure. I'll get right on that.
The hearings don’t provide evidence. What the fuck are you talking about? If you could compile any evidence you’d be the first fucking democrat in the nation that could do so.

The president tried to incite a riot to overturn an election he lost. You’re a cuckold notch to take it like that. Have some balls.
Ok, I'm really not interested in your Terminal TDS,

When will Nazi Piglosi call these agents to her Prime Time Show?

How bout sharing a couple of those "million reasons" to lie that you know about?

That way we can take you apart for your stupidity.

Someone who failed to grasp glaring and obvious sarcasm might want to think twice before throwing those stones.

Forum List

Back