Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Nah, the serious part was inciting an insurrection.

And sending forged electors to the National Archives is a serious crime.

Lots of more serious stuff to talk about.
I wouldn’t mess with Trump. He can punch his fist thru RPG proof glass and try to grab the steering wheel 8 feet away.

Trumps a Superhero per the testimony you say is true.

Matter of FACT witnesses, people who were present, say she LIED..
She was under oath....

Show us where the people saying she is lying are under oath... This is the difference between TV squawking and testimony...

Why are all these people looking for pardons if she is meant to be lying... We now have dozens of people who say Trump was unfit to be President... The Secret Service Agent will be asked to testify now, by the way no executive privilege ...

She was under oath....

Show us where the people saying she is lying are under oath... This is the difference between TV squawking and testimony...

Why are all these people looking for pardons if she is meant to be lying... We now have dozens of people who say Trump was unfit to be President... The Secret Service Agent will be asked to testify now, by the way no executive privilege ...
Some people in the high political class testify under oath, then they lie, and then they almost always get away with it.

So tell, me, how afraid of the consequences are they when they lie to congress?

She was under oath....

She wasn't present. her statements are hearsay.. no court will accept them. Epic fail..

She wasn't present. her statements are hearsay.. no court will accept them. Epic fail..
She was absolutry present for most of her testimony.

Most damning were the parts where Trump was informed that members in the crowd were armed (including with AR-a5s and Glocks) and Trump's response was "They aren't here to hurt me" and repeatedly demanding that the magnetometers that check for weapons be removed

Maybe so, and maybe those who were first hand in the vehicle will testify under oath coming later. Investigations keep rolling along, and investigations have never been interrupted by a defense attorney. Of course an attorney might have advised (Flynn) a witness to take the 5th.

In the matter of a crime, which the Select Committee is investigating, and one so critical (insurrection, treason, possibly conspiracy to murder (hang pence) is more important then the average felony.
She did name names I believe and we know who was in the Beast I think. Lets hear what they have to say.

She was absolutry present for most of her testimony.

Most damning were the parts where Trump was informed that members in the crowd were armed (including with AR-a5s and Glocks) and Trump's response was "They aren't here to hurt me" and repeatedly demanding that the magnetometers that check for weapons be removed
The item she was testifying about is at issue. She wasn't there for the event so her testimony is nothing more than hearsay. No court will give it any credibility. It doesn't matter that she was under oath, she lied. She lied before congress, and it will be proven...

Thanks for playing..

I wouldn’t mess with Trump. He can punch his fist thru RPG proof glass and try to grab the steering wheel 8 feet away.

Trumps a Superhero per the testimony you say is true.
It should be noted that on January 6th, the President’s official limo, nicknamed the “Beast” wasn’t being used. Instead, Trump was being transported in an armored Chevy Suburban that didn’t have a partition between the front and rear seats.

Oops, your information is wrong again...

It should be noted that on January 6th, the President’s official limo, nicknamed the “Beast” wasn’t being used. Instead, Trump was being transported in an armored Chevy Suburban that didn’t have a partition between the front and rear seats.

Oops, your information is wrong again...

It doesn't matter since the HEARSAY woman claims are being contested by the people who were in the freaking vehicle.

Forum List

Back