Text of Wacko Letter Accusing Kavanaugh

Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh by the end of the month. Enjoy the swearing in ceremony.

Just when you think Democrats can't get any nastier and filthier, they come up with shot like this. They should be voted completely out of power.
LOL, if Kavanaugh is truly innocent, let him swear on a bible on TV. Then hold a hearing.

So you believe guilty until proven innocent?
I believe in seeking the truth and fairness in a hearing. Everyone should be for that.
You obviously don't believe in truth and fairness.

Just when you think Democrats can't get any nastier and filthier, they come up with shot like this. They should be voted completely out of power.
LOL, if Kavanaugh is truly innocent, let him swear on a bible on TV. Then hold a hearing.

Kavanaugh is presumed innocent in this country, hence he will be confirmed to the SCOTUS this week. :itsok:
What about Jeff Flake's hold? Nothing moves until he removes it.

LOL here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg: Dem's just don't get it, they scheme and lie and throw tantrums and we just punch them in the face and MAGA!!
I guess you don't get it, the nomination is frozen until Flake gets his hearing.

Marketwatch is reporting Flake just wants to give the woman a chance to be heard, not a Judiciary hearing and he can't hold up the vote, they need a yes from him so once again the jackass is showing his ass.

What more is she going to say? It's all stupid

Kavanaugh is presumed innocent in this country, hence he will be confirmed to the SCOTUS this week. :itsok:

LOL here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg: Dem's just don't get it, they scheme and lie and throw tantrums and we just punch them in the face and MAGA!!
I guess you don't get it, the nomination is frozen until Flake gets his hearing.

Flake will fold like a cheap lawn chair after the GOP leadership finish threatening him.

Not a problem, his handlers will take care of it.
Apparently, it is a problem and Flake wants a Judiciary hearing before he removes a hold.

Link?

Upthread, you'll have to look for it.

I don't do wild goose chases.

A Senator cannot place a "hold" on a Supreme Court nominee.

Flake will fold like a cheap lawn chair after the GOP leadership finish threatening him.
What are they going to threaten him with? He's done in November.

Apparently, it is a problem and Flake wants a Judiciary hearing before he removes a hold.

Post a link to or about Flake's hold.

I looked it up, Flake is throwing in with Dem's. No surprise he hates Trump and has been trying to stab Trump in the back every chance he gets. BUT Flake has miscalculated, this is not a Trump confirmation its a Senate confirmation and a major Dem vs Rep power struggle. If Flake sides with Dem's the GOP will blacklist his ass.

I looked it up, Flake is throwing in with Dem's. No surprise he hates Trump and has been trying to stab Trump in the back every chance he gets. BUT Flake has miscalculated, this is not a Trump confirmation its a Senate confirmation and a major Dem vs Rep power struggle. If Flake sides with Dem's the GOP will blacklist his ass.

Flake is a jackass, nothing more and nothing less

He sure as hell won't get any lucrative lobbying jobs.

Here's the letter the wacko sent to Frankenstein. There should be plenty of information in there that can be verified, including at least one name. Of course, she could be sued if the name is released. She also claims she received medical treatment, but since her cloths never even came off there certainly couldn't be any evidence of rape.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
It was only a matter of time before they tried this Hail Mary.

Here's the letter the wacko sent to Frankenstein. There should be plenty of information in there that can be verified, including at least one name. Of course, she could be sued if the name is released. She also claims she received medical treatment, but since her cloths never even came off there certainly couldn't be any evidence of rape.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
Given your hatred for women no one cares what you think, lying loon

What are they going to threaten him with? He's done in November.

He wants to run for POTUS number one. And all these clowns try to cash out using their government contacts after they leave office, that money will dry up. Trust me the swamp knows how to control the swamp rats.

So you believe guilty until proven innocent?
I believe in seeking the truth and fairness in a hearing. Everyone should be for that.

Sorry, every time a person makes an accusation are we to stop and make sure it isn’t true or not?

I don’t like the idea that a person can make an accusation and then the accused has to prove innocence, get one person’s word and then we go on witch hunts. We can then start games that could take years and years to work it all out.

He placed a formal hold, or he just wants to hold off? I've seen nothing about it.

How does he hate women troll? By disagreeing with this obvious scam?

Ah there was SUPPOSEDLY 5 other people present either IN the room or AT the party when this happened...lets hear from them.

I just hate leftwing dingbats like you. You should quit projecting your personality flaws onto others.

Ah there was SUPPOSEDLY 5 other people present either IN the room or AT the party when this happened...lets hear from them.
Sorry they have been redacted and here is my link.

link sausage.jpg

Forum List

Back