Thank an immigrant, legal or illegal for keeping Americans safe from starving

You talking out of your ass isn't going to ever solve your problems with illegal or legal immigrants, because you depend on them, as much as they depend on you.

And this is why you're fucking stupid and why no one takes you even remotely seriously.

I don't have a single problem with legal immigrants, and I do not depend on the illegal ones, nor do they depend on me. If they did, I assure you, they would be fucked...
Nope! You would be fucked because a large percentage of these people are illegal and everyone knows it. And they're feeding your sorry ass and mine.

What a pitiful glimpse into your sorry state of existence. Depending on illegal aliens.

How sorry your life must be...

You talking out of your ass isn't going to ever solve your problems with illegal or legal immigrants, because you depend on them, as much as they depend on you.

And this is why you're fucking stupid and why no one takes you even remotely seriously.

I don't have a single problem with legal immigrants, and I do not depend on the illegal ones, nor do they depend on me. If they did, I assure you, they would be fucked...
Nope! You would be fucked because a large percentage of these people are illegal and everyone knows it. And they're feeding your sorry ass and mine.

What a pitiful glimpse into your sorry state of existence. Depending on illegal aliens.

How sorry your life must be...
My life? What about the lives of those who have to flee their own countries for something they had no hand in producing? The "glimpse" I have in my life is owning up to the truth of what my country did to so many people from other countries, while folks like you in my country scapegoat the blame onto those victims. There is nothing sorry about the truth. That's why it sucks so much for you to have to chew on it like a wet rag. The fact that you cannot lock horns in this debate, and challenge the facts associated with it, is a testament to your own failed, miserable existence. The truth is a bitch and you can't handle it.

The young people in the fields are not really in danger. They are here to work and in doing so, are suppressing wages for actual Americans.

So, you are wrong.

Actual Americans don’t or won’t or can’t do those jobs.

Other than MAYBE the worst of the stoop labor harvesting, sure they will and that is only a small part of the problem anyways.
"They will?" I haven't seen it, and you're full of shit.

Rep. Joaquin Castro: U.S. must protect agricultural workers After WWII, all wars fought were of special interest and were not a threat to our mainland or our safety. But we still thank our vets, as we should, for going into battle thinking they were protecting us. They went there on our behalf with the best intentions and concern for our safety. They are true heroes. But now, today we discover a new army of heroes we never actually thought about, who actually have been essential soldiers fighting for our security this whole time. And those are the soldiers who grow, protect, and harvest our food in the fields. They are the one's on the front lines now. And their interests need protection more than ever, because their survival is our survival. Can anyone show or tell me how I'm wrong?
I am reminded that Cesar Chavez condemned "Illegal aliens" because of the harm they to American workers. Now? 60 years later? They are poor poor victims because the people that exploit illegals have gained that much power.

The young people in the fields are not really in danger. They are here to work and in doing so, are suppressing wages for actual Americans.

So, you are wrong.
LOL
Flagwwashed much ? Go get your best college "athlete" and stick him in the field beside a 35 year old "beaner". At the end of a 16 hour day Jose will have $150-$200 cash in his pocket and Joey will have 1/2 that(maybe) and owe Paco with the food truck $20 for Gatorade and Red Bull, take the rest and go to his dispensaries for weed and Vodka. Jose will be back at 5 AM and Joey will be at the doctor hunting some Oxycontin for his back hurt in his mommies Audi

The pretense that the illegals are all field workers is not true.
Yea, they also do yard work, road work, construction work, and other back breaking work that whites and blacks don't want to do. And the one's who are involved, are usually the contractors who sub the hard work out.

The man that cuts my grass now, is a native born white.

The guy that did my roof two years ago was white.

Every single field, you mention is majority native born. Your stated reasons are simply bullshit.

So, you are wrong.

So, you are wrong.
LOL
Flagwwashed much ? Go get your best college "athlete" and stick him in the field beside a 35 year old "beaner". At the end of a 16 hour day Jose will have $150-$200 cash in his pocket and Joey will have 1/2 that(maybe) and owe Paco with the food truck $20 for Gatorade and Red Bull, take the rest and go to his dispensaries for weed and Vodka. Jose will be back at 5 AM and Joey will be at the doctor hunting some Oxycontin for his back hurt in his mommies Audi

The pretense that the illegals are all field workers is not true.

The good ones are. Field workers are usually simple hard workers. I've hired bunches and been to weddings, baptisms,fishing or doing a pig in a China box and drinking Coron....Ummm... Beerz. Some I've known for 25 years got legal, English and a few have business. A few went union. Many saved up 30-40 grand and went home. Those were several mountain guys. Mostly Guatemalan

There is a role for migrant workers in field work. But the problem has grown way beyond that.

It is not in American interests to have American workers competing with Third World Labor, on a level playing field.

It gives all the power to the employers, and fucks the workers.

Rep. Joaquin Castro: U.S. must protect agricultural workers After WWII, all wars fought were of special interest and were not a threat to our mainland or our safety. But we still thank our vets, as we should, for going into battle thinking they were protecting us. They went there on our behalf with the best intentions and concern for our safety. They are true heroes. But now, today we discover a new army of heroes we never actually thought about, who actually have been essential soldiers fighting for our security this whole time. And those are the soldiers who grow, protect, and harvest our food in the fields. They are the one's on the front lines now. And their interests need protection more than ever, because their survival is our survival. Can anyone show or tell me how I'm wrong?
Lol thank an illegal from taking our jobs as we all are laid off? Democrats keep digging a deeper hole

So, you are wrong.
It's not just people in the fields you idiot. It's those people running the delivery trucks, and those working in processing plants in cities. What a dumb ass. Suppressing wages for who? US citizens who won't do that work? Answer, yes. Thank an immigrant for saving your miserable fucking life asshole.

US citizens won't drive trucks? Well, maybe if employers weren't using cheap foreign drivers to keep wages down, Americans would do it, and love getting the higher wages.

STOP ALL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION.
"Employers?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Now that's funny as hell right there. So let's blame illegals for a problem US "employers" started, but not the "employers?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What part of my sentence about the actions of employers, led you to think that I was not blaming the employers responsible for their actions?

A country that becomes dependent on cheap foreign labor is a stupid country. That's exactly how we painted ourselves into a corner with China.

So, you are wrong.

Actual Americans don’t or won’t or can’t do those jobs.

Other than MAYBE the worst of the stoop labor harvesting, sure they will and that is only a small part of the problem anyways.
"They will?" I haven't seen it, and you're full of shit.

Why didn't you demand a link? That the normal lefty ROE in this position?

oh, that last time you did it, the American in question posted the census reports showing majorities of native born workers in each and every field you mentioned.

So, you know that you are lying.

we have a legal immigration system

A country that becomes dependent on cheap foreign labor is a stupid country. That's exactly how we painted ourselves into a corner with China.
A Nicaraguan coffee picker here can knock down about $80-$100 a day CASH. A local spoiled ass block layer or form carpenter will get $50-$60, if he's good. No way in hell he'd take the job at the coffee fields and compete with a Nica. It aint always the money, honey. Work ethic is a huge part. Once those field guys put in their years and hit 40-45 or so they usually go to "easy" work like lawn maintenance, tractor trailer cleaning, installing floor tile, painting or roofing for 1/2 the money as a young field worker-ass buster. 8-10 hours over 14-16, weekends off.
The old timers are often "legal" by then so get some bennies to help make up the difference.A few paid holidays, health care/scrips,discount for trade schools....shit like that.
One ol boy I know installs satellite and internet stuff these years for Claro.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You lost me when you included illegal immigrant heroes.....are those the same illegal immigrant heroes who are flooding our nation with deadly addicting drugs like fentanyl ?
Wait a minute. I'm talking about those illegal immigrant heroes who came here out of a have to, because of US policies against these countries at no fault of their own. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor
bullshit

You lost me when you included illegal immigrant heroes.....are those the same illegal immigrant heroes who are flooding our nation with deadly addicting drugs like fentanyl ?
Wait a minute. I'm talking about those illegal immigrant heroes who came here out of a have to, because of US policies against these countries at no fault of their own. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor
bullshit
Too bad for you that one word response is not going to fly. Without an argument or explanation, you are nothing but a loser. You have no argument.

Last edited:
we have a legal immigration system
No we don't. If we had, we wouldn't be violating everyone else's. Tell us all about how the people in Central and South America asked us to go down there and take over their governments and resources? Have you heard of the country of Chile? Did you know we were responsible for taking over their copper industry and stealing it from the people? Yea, talk to Nixon and Kissinger about that. QWe were responsible for the murder of 3000 people down there when we converted the country to a dictatorship. Do you think the Chilean people wanted us to be there, so as to take over their resources and government? Did anyone ask them if we could just invade their space? Hell no! So no, our legal immigration system carries no more weight than our own hypocritical illegal invasion of others. Get a clue.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_intervention_in_Chile And you want to talk about "legal immigration.":auiqs.jpg:

It's not just people in the fields you idiot. It's those people running the delivery trucks, and those working in processing plants in cities. What a dumb ass. Suppressing wages for who? US citizens who won't do that work? Answer, yes. Thank an immigrant for saving your miserable fucking life asshole.

US citizens won't drive trucks? Well, maybe if employers weren't using cheap foreign drivers to keep wages down, Americans would do it, and love getting the higher wages.

STOP ALL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION.

The problem with the top argument is that BWK is arguing for continued illegal entry into the country with the expectation these people will work in labor intensive areas for subpar wages so he can have a cheaper head of lettuce.

The problem with the bottom argument is that Correll is not considering the fact that Americans would require much higher labor costs to do that work and that would increase the cost of food, hurting lower income Americans the most.

The solution needs to be a balance.
Wrong! More lies. You need to learn what the word "hypocrisy" means, before you can talk about "illegal entry." One or the other, cannot be achieved if you don't get rid of the other. That's the part you ignore. And that is why 'immigration" both legally and illegal is a problem. We made it a problem through our own hypocrisy, dirty dealing, invasion, murder, exploitation, etc. If you can't debate that reality, your hang up with immigration will always be a problem for people like you. Because you are the problem. You can't solve a problem when you are the problem, unless you own up to what is true and set out to solve it.

Hey. Tell me STFU.. I understand this is a US---message board. Once in a while, instead of joking around with utter nonsense, I like to talk real shit that I have decades of involvement in.

If your job is threatened by an immigrant who can barely speak English, then maybe you should take some responsibility for yourself and consider a different career path.

If your job is threatened by an immigrant who can barely speak English, then maybe you should take some responsibility for yourself and consider a different career path.

Lots of jobs that don't require a lot of communication skill. Your lack of concern for those workers is not an answer to their problems.

Forum List

Back