Thank God for Debbie Dills, Florist Who Called in Tip that Led to Dylann Roof’s Arrest

Yep. Good for her.

This is partly how we bring criminal thugs to justice...BY SNITCHING.

White woman snitched on white thug. Justice served.

Snitching? Really? Someone calls in because they spotted a dangerous armed criminal and you want to call it "snitching"?

He's making a point. In the hood, a black person doing what she did is called snitching, a big no no because you're aiding the police in search of a black suspect.

And my point is that there is a difference between a citizen calling in information about a fugitive and a snitch informing on criminal activities.

"Snitch" is a nasty word.

Meet Debbie Dills, Florist Who Called in Tip that Led to Dylann Roof’s Arrest

Now this piece of human shit is in custody.

dylann-roof1.jpg

Thank you Debbie.

God bless you.

Dills was driving to her job as a florist for Frady's Florist in Kings Mountain, North Carolina on Thursday when she spotted Roof’s car, which she recognized from television coverage, the Shelby Star reported. She called her boss, Todd Frady, to tell him she had seen the car and Frady then phoned Shane Davis, an officer with the Kings Mountain Police Department. Davis was able to contact the Shelby Police Department, which went on to arrest Roof at a traffic stop that was arranged because of Dills' tip. Frady kept both Dills and Davis on the line, relaying information between them.

"I saw the news coverage last night and the picture of the car. I knew it was a black car, and it had a tag on the front. I saw the pictures of him with the bowl cut," Dills told the Star. "I said, 'I've seen that car for some reason. I look over, and it's got a South Carolina tag on it. I thought, 'Nah, that's not his car.' Then, I got closer and saw that hair cut. I was nervous--I had the worst feeling. Is that him or not him?"

Is it true she won't do floral arrangements at gay weddings?

Yep. Good for her.

Snitching? Really? Someone calls in because they spotted a dangerous armed criminal and you want to call it "snitching"?

He's making a point. In the hood, a black person doing what she did is called snitching, a big no no because you're aiding the police in search of a black suspect.

And my point is that there is a difference between a citizen calling in information about a fugitive and a snitch informing on criminal activities.

"Snitch" is a nasty word.
Never mind.

Yep. Good for her.

By the standard of the word...yes. Detectives nation wide complain that murder cases never get witnesses because no one wants to snitch.

I hate to say this but when I hear of these things I wonder about the circumstances. It seems almost astronomical the chances of this happening the way it happened. Much like when McVeigh was caught it was almost totally by accident. In that case the guy, almost alone, masterminds the greatest act of terror on US soil before 9/11 but forgets to screw down his license plate? Really? Really, he was able to drive a car and a truck to OK city and was caught because of a simple traffic stop?

And now this ahole is stopped and offers absolutely no resistance, when it is said he talked of killing himself? Really? The only thing I can think is there were lots of reports about a black car like he was driving, this call just happened to be the correct car.

Like any crime of this magnitude, for the perpetrator to perform it, and then to get away with it clean, everything has to go "right" for him/her. Law enforcement only has to get lucky once to stop the chain of events.

It's the reason we are lucky most criminals are on the wrong side of the bell curve.

It does appear that most of the time when caught quickly the police did get incredibly lucky.

it's hard to find a person who doesn't want to be found, and gets harder depending on how smart the person is.

This one doesn't appear that bright.

Yep. Good for her.

By the standard of the word...yes. Detectives nation wide complain that murder cases never get witnesses because no one wants to snitch.

A witness perhaps, but someone who calls in that she saw the car that the news was reporting was the one used by a mass murderer?

I hate to say this but when I hear of these things I wonder about the circumstances. It seems almost astronomical the chances of this happening the way it happened. Much like when McVeigh was caught it was almost totally by accident. In that case the guy, almost alone, masterminds the greatest act of terror on US soil before 9/11 but forgets to screw down his license plate? Really? Really, he was able to drive a car and a truck to OK city and was caught because of a simple traffic stop?

And now this ahole is stopped and offers absolutely no resistance, when it is said he talked of killing himself? Really? The only thing I can think is there were lots of reports about a black car like he was driving, this call just happened to be the correct car.

Like any crime of this magnitude, for the perpetrator to perform it, and then to get away with it clean, everything has to go "right" for him/her. Law enforcement only has to get lucky once to stop the chain of events.

It's the reason we are lucky most criminals are on the wrong side of the bell curve.

It does appear that most of the time when caught quickly the police did get incredibly lucky.

it's hard to find a person who doesn't want to be found, and gets harder depending on how smart the person is.

This one doesn't appear that bright.

Sometimes I will watch "I (almost) Got Away with It." Sometimes those on the show get stopped in a stolen car and the police let them go, not checking of course.

Yep. Good for her.

A witness perhaps, but someone who calls in that she saw the car that the news was reporting was the one used by a mass murderer?
For God's sake. He was being facetious with the snitching comment. And very effectively IMO.

Nobody was looking for them before they committed a crime.

The guy knew he was going to be caught. In fact I'd bet he wanted to be caught.
He wants the fame otherwise he wouldnt have surrendered peacefully,kinda a hard to enjoy the limelight when you're dead.

I don't know which would be better for this guy. Death, by injection I assume. Or sitting, rotting in a cell for 40-50 long years to bask in that limelight long long long after society has forgotten his worthless ass.

Meet Debbie Dills, Florist Who Called in Tip that Led to Dylann Roof’s Arrest

Now this piece of human shit is in custody.

dylann-roof1.jpg

Thank you Debbie.

God bless you.

Dills was driving to her job as a florist for Frady's Florist in Kings Mountain, North Carolina on Thursday when she spotted Roof’s car, which she recognized from television coverage, the Shelby Star reported. She called her boss, Todd Frady, to tell him she had seen the car and Frady then phoned Shane Davis, an officer with the Kings Mountain Police Department. Davis was able to contact the Shelby Police Department, which went on to arrest Roof at a traffic stop that was arranged because of Dills' tip. Frady kept both Dills and Davis on the line, relaying information between them.

"I saw the news coverage last night and the picture of the car. I knew it was a black car, and it had a tag on the front. I saw the pictures of him with the bowl cut," Dills told the Star. "I said, 'I've seen that car for some reason. I look over, and it's got a South Carolina tag on it. I thought, 'Nah, that's not his car.' Then, I got closer and saw that hair cut. I was nervous--I had the worst feeling. Is that him or not him?"

I rarely want to slap the shit out of someone based on the look on their face and their haircut.

But this fuck.....

Good job Dills. Now that's a person worthy of a kickstarter campaign.

He wants the fame otherwise he wouldnt have surrendered peacefully,kinda a hard to enjoy the limelight when you're dead.

Signs suggest he expected to suicide out. He left one person intentionally alive because he wanted a witness. Which may indicate he didn't plan on being around to be one.

Or maybe he just wanted to Bonnie and Clyde it. Without the Bonnie.

Signs suggest he expected to suicide out. He left one person intentionally alive because he wanted a witness. Which may indicate he didn't plan on being around to be one.

What signs would those be?

That he left one person intentionally alive as a witness. He wanted someone to be able to tell what happened there.

That he left one person intentionally alive as a witness. He wanted someone to be able to tell what happened there.

I wouldnt call that an indicator.
It's not like they are going to give this guy the stage to brag about his deeds so he needed a survivor.

It's not like they are going to give this guy the stage to brag about his deeds so he needed a survivor.

I'm saying it may indicate he planned on suicide out. That's all.

I'm saying it may indicate he planned on suicide out. That's all.

I'll go back to my original statement.
He cant enjoy the lime light if he's dead.

Thank God she watches Fox News.
It does not say that she got her information watching Foxnews.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

She was on Fox and Friends this morning.

Said she had seen the picture of his car and him on Fox before she left for work.

See what you're missing?
Still doesn't mean that she first heard it on Fox. She could be lying.

See how that works?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

She did say she had been watching Fox when she saw the picture of the creep and his car.
You probably didn't catch it, since you wouldn't have time to do anything else other than post here.

No, that's not what I said.

I said she could be lying.

Fools like yourself accuse Lefties of lying all the time.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And what if she lied just to juice up her story a little more, for that nice, fat check from Fox?

Or do you think she did that interview for free?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back