Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

The study was done by polling 5000 people coming to a conclusion that of 1 million. That's quite a stretch and some really crazy math.
Aside from your illiteracy forming an astoundingly incoherent sentence, the study was done by the CDC (which holds an extremely anti-gun view).

Now go play with your toys. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

Wow, another Government Conspiracy. Let's take a look at it.
Wait...the CDC conducts “government conspiracies” in your mind now? :lmao:

You post edited the meat of the response. Well, here it is again.

The study was done by polling 5000 people coming to a conclusion that of 1 million. That's quite a stretch and some really crazy math.

Then the cite they want us to believe out of the SSRN Abstract Database comes up as: The abstract you requested was not found. Please check your search criteria and try again.

And we all should trust the BLAZE in anything they post or say, right? Wrong. They bat about 74% on the BS scale when you check them on the truth scale. Like you, they just make a lot of crap up.

Patriots try and tell the truth more than 74% of the time, traitor.

Progressives are being excoriated for their ignorance and fascism...

WATCH: Joe Rogan Rips Hollywood For Hypocrisy Over Gun Control

Wow, two fruitcake gun nutters agreeing with each other. With no other side presented. Shoot, that would mean the flat earthers must be right, right? They avoid debates and just rave on as well.

I never have been a gun grabber. Okay, I would grab a gun or two if my home were invaded. But that's about it. Yet, you morons go off because I present common sense gun regulation that the Supreme Court would agree with. That means My Ideals are Constitutional and Yours are not. It has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment at all, it's about States Rights within Reason. And your bunch is losing that argument as it should. Just because you are the loudest doesn't make you the rightest.

Aside from your illiteracy forming an astoundingly incoherent sentence, the study was done by the CDC (which holds an extremely anti-gun view).

Care to come up with the Study? When I follow the link that your cite uses here is what comes up
SSRN Electronic Library
SSRN Abstract Database Search Results

The abstract you requested was not found.
Please check your search criteria and try again.

TheBlaze is just making crap up again. Hoping no one will actually fact check their supporting link. The story is a fake and so are you.

Care to come up with the Study? When I follow the link that your cite uses here is what comes up
SSRN Electronic Library

TheBlaze is just making crap up again. Hoping no one will actually fact check their supporting link. The story is a fake and so are you.
Again, I do not give a rat fuck how many children die from guns every day. GOOD. DIE BITCHES!!!! DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!

I will keep my guns and get motherfucking MACHINE GUNS soon, and you will do nothing but cry in your koolaid.

This debate is over. No More Gun Control!!!

SSRN Electronic Library

Again, I do not give a rat fuck how many children die from guns every day. GOOD. DIE BITCHES!!!! DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!

I will keep my guns and get motherfucking MACHINE GUNS soon, and you will do nothing but cry in your koolaid.

I just won't drink the koolaid. That's for you to drink. And please, go buy those machine guns. That should take care of one less problem.

SSRN Electronic Library

You are one sick mother fucker.

The sad part is, His response was actually about the only honest one from his bunch. Hence the "Cold Dead Hands Video" post I made. Sometimes Satire it's it dead on the head of the nail.

SSRN Electronic Library

My rights do not come from polls or even the SCOTUS. When a corporate "gubermint" and their owners via the deep state lackeys keep perpetuating false flags and staged shooting events? Feel free to meekly surrender one of the "privileges" granted to you by your masters via the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and HJR-192 and accept more draconian legislation like the good little sheeple that you are. You will simply have to excuse me for the fact that I will never comply or acquiesce.

Furthermore, I dare you to put your fat ass on the line for a "door to door" search for non-compliant people that separated themselves and are no longer de-facto employees of USA.INC......I doubt that your testicles have dropped yet and will simply leave it up to someone else?

SSRN Electronic Library

My rights do not come from polls or even the SCOTUS. When a corporate "gubermint" and their owners via the deep state lackeys keep perpetuating false flags and staged shooting events? Feel free to meekly surrender one of the "privileges" granted to you by your masters via the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and HJR-192 and accept more draconian legislation like the good little sheeple that you are. You will simply have to excuse me for the fact that I will never comply or acquiesce.

Furthermore, I dare you to put your fat ass on the line for a "door to door" search for non-compliant people that separated themselves and are no longer de-facto employees of USA.INC......I doubt that your testicles have dropped yet and will simply leave it up to someone else?

If you are found to be a danger to society and I am task to do so by the legal authorities, you can look for me to be knocking on your door with a very large door knocker and a swat team. If you wish to act like a nutcase expect to be treated like one.

When a corporate "gubermint" and their owners via the deep state lackeys keep perpetuating false flags and staged shooting events?

oh i almost forgot

that faction of rebellion predicated on our own military willingly killing american women and children, because they're getting their marching orders from some entity deep withing the pentagon....

1024x1024.jpg

they can call out the black choppers anytime they want, like they did in Vegas>
apocalypse_now.jpg

It's all over the news these days....
961cb56425bd9b23b584cb521ec05371.jpg

~S~

When a corporate "gubermint" and their owners via the deep state lackeys keep perpetuating false flags and staged shooting events?

oh i almost forgot

that faction of rebellion predicated on our own military willingly killing american women and children, because they're getting their marching orders from some entity deep withing the pentagon....

1024x1024.jpg

they can call out the black choppers anytime they want, like they did in Vegas>
apocalypse_now.jpg

It's all over the news these days....
961cb56425bd9b23b584cb521ec05371.jpg

~S~

Ah, the conspiracy nutjobs come out.

SSRN Electronic Library

If you are found to be a danger to society and I am task to do so by the legal authorities, you can look for me to be knocking on your door with a very large door knocker and a swat team. If you wish to act like a nutcase expect to be treated like one.

If you are too stupid and so dumbed down that you can't see that most of the recent mass shooting events have been contrived using the time tested Hegelian dialectic? I can't help ya...as far as your comment about being a "danger to society"? Whom is the arbiter/decision maker? Is it someone that gives the double middle finger salute to this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as "guberment"? If so....come knocking at my door and make sure that your last will and testament is properly filled out lest this corporate entity steal the inheritance you intended to leave to your kin.

I opted out out of the UCC and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status. I am no longer a de-facto employee of USA.INC thus forfeiting the "perks" of being one that came with the cost of having 1/3 of my wages (paid for in fiat scrip) confiscated. I have brass ones and I will defend my right to exist while on my feet instead of on my knees....are we crystal clear on this point?

Then the cite they want us to believe out of the SSRN Abstract Database comes up as: The abstract you requested was not found. Please check your search criteria and try again.

And we all should trust the BLAZE in anything they post or say, right? Wrong. They bat about 74% on the BS scale when you check them on the truth scale. Like you, they just make a lot of crap up.

He was commenting on your fucked up attempt to make a coherent sentence. That's all he needed to quote.

SSRN Electronic Library

If you are too stupid and so dumbed down that you can't see that most of the recent mass shooting events have been contrived using the time tested Hegelian dialectic? I can't help ya...as far as your comment about being a "danger to society"? Whom is the arbiter/decision maker? Is it someone that gives the double middle finger salute to this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as "guberment"? If so....come knocking at my door and make sure that your last will and testament is properly filled out lest this corporate entity steal the inheritance you intended to leave to your kin.

I opted out out of the UCC and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status. I am no longer a de-facto employee of USA.INC thus forfeiting the "perks" of being one that came with the cost of having 1/3 of my wages (paid for in fiat scrip) confiscated. I have brass ones and I will defend my right to exist while on my feet instead of on my knees....are we crystal clear on this point?

Does this mean you don't:

• Pay any Taxes on Anything
  • Have a Drivers License
  • Have any form of insurance
  • Have a License and Registration on your Vehicles
  • and more
And what about the Public Transportation like Roads. Or the Public Utilities like Electrics and Natural Gas. And more.

Are you just joshin' or are you just a blood sucker on society that uses the benefits and refuses to contribute to the upkeep.

He was commenting on your fucked up attempt to make a coherent sentence. That's all he needed to quote.

He was avoiding the discussion completely because he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

If you are too stupid and so dumbed down that you can't see that most of the recent mass shooting events have been contrived using the time tested Hegelian dialectic? I can't help ya

Hegelian dialectic
/hɪˈɡeɪlɪan, heɪˈɡiː-/
noun
(philosophy) an interpretive method in which the contradiction between a proposition (thesis) and its antithesis is resolved at a higher level of truth (synthesis)

>>>>
2486-2.jpg

Crisisgirl.jpg

Crisis%2BGirl%2BCookie%2BMonster.jpg

~S~

Your post edited all of the facts found in the study. Well, here it is again...

And the debate is officially over!
Indeed, the CDC study, which the federal agency conducted from 1996 to 1998, found there are 2.46 million defensive gun uses in the U.S. each year.
One would have to be an absolute unhinged lunatic to proclaim that we should trade 30,000 lives (the overwhelming majority of which are the result of criminals killing criminals and suicides) for 2.46 million lives (almost all of which are honest, law abiding citizens).

Newly revealed government statistics hidden from public dismantle liberal gun control narrative

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back