Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Do your own Google search.
Ahahahahahaha! Said every dimwit who was ever caught lying.

Hide your guns. We are coming for them. All of them. What's even funnier is that it's the Rednecks that are coming for them. It seems they feel that you gun nutters are giving the rednecks a bad name. They figure if they take care of you at least they can come out at night with honor again. It's really bad when the Rednecks are against you. Watch out for 4 wheel drive Pickup Trucks with loud smoking exhausts.

Hide your guns. We are coming for them. All of them. What's even funnier is that it's the Rednecks that are coming for them. It seems they feel that you gun nutters are giving the rednecks a bad name. They figure if they take care of you at least they can come out at night with honor again. It's really bad when the Rednecks are against you. Watch out for 4 wheel drive Pickup Trucks with loud smoking exhausts.
Are you white?

What's even funnier is that it's the Rednecks that are coming for them.
Not nearly as funny as your atrocious grammar, your queer poems, your idiotic claims, or getting caught in your own lies.

Get back under that bed. Your screen will light things up enough so you can count your ammo and post your posts. And keep hugging that AR-15. It might keep you warm at night if you installed the new and improved heated security blanket rails.

Get back under that bed. Your screen will light things up enough so you can count your ammo and post your posts. And keep hugging that AR-15. It might keep you warm at night if you installed the new and improved heated security blanket rails.
Oh, I am doing WAY more than just hugging my AR15. I am fucking it. We're lovers.

Not nearly as funny as your atrocious grammar, your queer poems, your idiotic claims, or getting caught in your own lies.

Sporting rifles in action...

All tyrants want to disarm others while being sourrounded by an arsenal themselves.

NRA member asks Alyssa Milano’s security if they’re armed at anti-gun rally. Watch the response.

And why don't you morons do the same thing at your own NRA Conventions. It's a gun free zone as well with armed security guards as well. No wonder we need to come get your guns.

Sleep well. We are coming for your guns
In the dead of the night in a frightful sight
We are coming for your guns, we are coming for your guns
Well, I have never been a member of the NRA so it is most certainly not "my NRA Convention". But that being said, I'm not aware of a single NRA meeting where firearms are banned.

Now one must ask themselves why Duh-ryl here is attempting to deflect and protect astounding hypocrisy instead of calling it out? In Duh-ryl's eyes, the left can do no wrong and the right can do no right, and he will make every argument imaginable to support that.

You mean you are not aware that the National NRA Convention that happens every year is a gun free zone? WE all can see your hypocrisy and feel the lying from you on that one. It's what we all would expect a NRA paid shill to say. You can collect your pay from the NRA on this one.

We are coming for your guns as you feared the most
WE can no longer trust you with a gun,you are dumber than a post
So, we are coming for your guns

Ok LOOK, another troll.....my we seem to be getting more than our fair share lately.

Some more sporting rifle education...
disclaimer.... This one is not even close to being military grade by the way... lol

8670A0C5-7842-47F8-9EF3-3AF5CF0F516F.jpeg

disclaimer.... This one is not even close to being military grade by the way... lol

If I wanted something Match Grade,I would buy Match grade. The 1500 bucks would be well spent. If I wanted something that is just plain junk, I would by some piece of crap you would sell.

right-to-bear-arms-58b8f8253df78c353c4da037.jpg

We can't let a bunch of Chinese Communist troll bots thread-bombing USMB about every university known to man suppress this jewel of a thread.

Tip of the hat to P@triot.

TO THE TOP

All tyrants want to disarm others while being sourrounded by an arsenal themselves.

NRA member asks Alyssa Milano’s security if they’re armed at anti-gun rally. Watch the response.

And why don't you morons do the same thing at your own NRA Conventions. It's a gun free zone as well with armed security guards as well. No wonder we need to come get your guns.

Well, I have never been a member of the NRA so it is most certainly not "my NRA Convention". But that being said, I'm not aware of a single NRA meeting where firearms are banned.

Now one must ask themselves why Duh-ryl here is attempting to deflect and protect astounding hypocrisy instead of calling it out? In Duh-ryl's eyes, the left can do no wrong and the right can do no right, and he will make every argument imaginable to support that.

You mean you are not aware that the National NRA Convention that happens every year is a gun free zone? WE all can see your hypocrisy and feel the lying from you on that one. It's what we all would expect a NRA paid shill to say. You can collect your pay from the NRA on this one.

Ok LOOK, another troll.....my we seem to be getting more than our fair share lately.

troll.jpg

troll.jpg

Ogres would be insulted to think they look nearly as ugly as you.

Put thank god they have the right to keep and bear arms to protect them from you.

troll.jpg

Ogres would be insulted to think they look nearly as ugly as you.

Put thank god they have the right to keep and bear arms to protect them from you.

Can I interest you in a furnished Apartment under a Bridge? It's almost lunch time.

Forum List

Back