Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Well, I have never been a member of the NRA so it is most certainly not "my NRA Convention". But that being said, I'm not aware of a single NRA meeting where firearms are banned.

Now one must ask themselves why Duh-ryl here is attempting to deflect and protect astounding hypocrisy instead of calling it out? In Duh-ryl's eyes, the left can do no wrong and the right can do no right, and he will make every argument imaginable to support that.

You mean you are not aware that the National NRA Convention that happens every year is a gun free zone? WE all can see your hypocrisy and feel the lying from you on that one. It's what we all would expect a NRA paid shill to say. You can collect your pay from the NRA on this one.

We are coming for your guns as you feared the most
WE can no longer trust you with a gun,you are dumber than a post
So, we are coming for your guns

Ok LOOK, another troll.....my we seem to be getting more than our fair share lately.

troll.jpg

Ogres would be insulted to think they look nearly as ugly as you.

Put thank god they have the right to keep and bear arms to protect them from you.

Can I interest you in a furnished Apartment under a Bridge? It's almost lunch time.

As long as the maid service looks nothing like you.

But I bet you think you look adorable in that French maids outfit, right?

Terrorist, Criminals, Rapists and the Insane don't care if you pass a law about background checks or not.

What am I missing here?

Oh yeah, people who wouldn't use a gun to terrorize, Rape, Rob or Murder would meet Government approval!

And how exactly would that help again?

And how would it hurt either? If it doesn't hurt any of us and it stops even one bad dude then why not just do it instead of this petty BS you keep saying over and over. What's the matter, you losing your "You can't tell me what to do" fit routine

You mean you are not aware that the National NRA Convention that happens every year is a gun free zone? WE all can see your hypocrisy and feel the lying from you on that one. It's what we all would expect a NRA paid shill to say. You can collect your pay from the NRA on this one.

We are coming for your guns as you feared the most
WE can no longer trust you with a gun,you are dumber than a post
So, we are coming for your guns

Ok LOOK, another troll.....my we seem to be getting more than our fair share lately.

troll.jpg

Put thank god they have the right to keep and bear arms to protect them from you.

Can I interest you in a furnished Apartment under a Bridge? It's almost lunch time.

You don't get maid service. You have to buy the apartment. Trolls like you don't get maid service.

Terrorist, Criminals, Rapists and the Insane don't care if you pass a law about background checks or not.

What am I missing here?

Oh yeah, people who wouldn't use a gun to terrorize, Rape, Rob or Murder would meet Government approval!

And how would it hurt either? If it doesn't hurt any of us and it stops even one bad dude then why not just do it instead of this petty BS you keep saying over and over. What's the matter, you losing your "You can't tell me what to do" fit routine

Daryl thinks bad dudes will submit to a background check!

You can’t make this demented shit up if you tried!

troll.jpg

You don't get maid service. You have to buy the apartment. Trolls like you don't get maid service.

Buy or rent? You seem confused. Maybe jousting with me has put you in a tissy, huh snowflake?

What am I missing here?

From what I can see, the bad dudes are made up of your bunch. I don't fear the Criminals that you do. They don't bother me and stay out of my back yard. It's your bunch that worries me more. I don't doubt if you thought you could get away with it you would have your little revolution to overthrow the government of the United States of America. And you actually try to pass yourself off as a Patriot. You are a traitor that doesn't have the never to react.

What am I missing here?

From what I can see, the bad dudes are made up of your bunch. I don't fear the Criminals that you do. They don't bother me and stay out of my back yard. It's your bunch that worries me more. I don't doubt if you thought you could get away with it you would have your little revolution to overthrow the government of the United States of America. And you actually try to pass yourself off as a Patriot. You are a traitor that doesn't have the never to react.

Why?

Because you lost an argument?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

What am I missing here?

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

Ah, the other resident traitor infesting this area.

Never had a Pony. I did have a number of Horses including one that breathed fire and brimstone. One that I am sure your candy ass would have been ceremoniously dumped in the dirt if you tried to ride him. He started out life on a Navajo Res. His Father was a Government Remount Stud, his Mother was a retired Thoroughbred Racehorse. He was raced as a 3/4 furlong race horse but he started dumping the jockeys right out of the gate. He was sole to the RCA bucking string but started chasing cowboys after he dumped them. I ended up with him because he liked me. I was 12. 17 hands high, weighing in at about 1200 lbs. And if he got cranky, he was a handful. But he knew cows. As big as he was, he turned on his hind legs. He was the only big horse that could work the corrals. One year, I took him to the county fair and entered him in the Cow Pony race. Won it by holding him in. A Full Thoroughbred got away from the jockey and became a runaway. I matched the racehorse stride for stride and did a transfer of the jockey. Now, the race horse had already run a full furlong and Jet was fresh otherwise I don't think it would have been much of a match. They disqualified Jet from every entering the Cow Pony race. There were only two full grown men that could ride him and that was me and my father. Any other man would be left unseated. But you could put a 2 year old on him and he would babysit the 2 year old. Now, about your Pony comment. I spent my share of time in the Rockies riding roundups, riding fences and ditches. I never considered myself a Cowboy. I was a Ranch Hand. I have only known 2 real cowboys in my life. The rest were Rexall Rangers.

Now, Traitor. I suggest you behave yourself. And be aware that you will NEVER have enough horsepower to take over the United States of America like you wet dream about.

What am I missing here?

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

Never had a Pony. I did have a number of Horses including one that breathed fire and brimstone. One that I am sure your candy ass would have been ceremoniously dumped in the dirt if you tried to ride him. He started out life on a Navajo Res. His Father was a Government Remount Stud, his Mother was a retired Thoroughbred Racehorse. He was raced as a 3/4 furlong race horse but he started dumping the jockeys right out of the gate. He was sole to the RCA bucking string but started chasing cowboys after he dumped them. I ended up with him because he liked me. I was 12. 17 hands high, weighing in at about 1200 lbs. And if he got cranky, he was a handful. But he knew cows. As big as he was, he turned on his hind legs. He was the only big horse that could work the corrals. One year, I took him to the county fair and entered him in the Cow Pony race. Won it by holding him in. A Full Thoroughbred got away from the jockey and became a runaway. I matched the racehorse stride for stride and did a transfer of the jockey. Now, the race horse had already run a full furlong and Jet was fresh otherwise I don't think it would have been much of a match. They disqualified Jet from every entering the Cow Pony race. There were only two full grown men that could ride him and that was me and my father. Any other man would be left unseated. But you could put a 2 year old on him and he would babysit the 2 year old. Now, about your Pony comment. I spent my share of time in the Rockies riding roundups, riding fences and ditches. I never considered myself a Cowboy. I was a Ranch Hand. I have only known 2 real cowboys in my life. The rest were Rexall Rangers.

Now, Traitor. I suggest you behave yourself. And be aware that you will NEVER have enough horsepower to take over the United States of America like you wet dream about.

You are a long winded loon.

Watch out behind ya, someone’s trying to steal your tin foil hat

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

I have led a rich full life with many challenges and occupations. I am looking for my next challenge. I don't know what it will be but it will probably be in helping those people that you and scum like you insult because they have so little and have not much in opportunity to enrich themselves with. I don't expect you to understand that since you have led such a boring life and have accomplished so little. I guess your dream of conquering the United States of America is about the only dream you have, traitor.

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

I have led a rich full life with many challenges and occupations. I am looking for my next challenge. I don't know what it will be but it will probably be in helping those people that you and scum like you insult because they have so little and have not much in opportunity to enrich themselves with. I don't expect you to understand that since you have led such a boring life and have accomplished so little. I guess your dream of conquering the United States of America is about the only dream you have, traitor.

Do tell

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

...and you desire to control people you disagree with, obviously.

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

You just can't stand it that you can't control me. Well, put on that 'luminum hat and cry in corner. It's good for your soul. If you can't find your soul, you can find one at your neighborhood Soul Shop. They come cheap these days.

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

You just can't stand it that you can't control me. Well, put on that 'luminum hat and cry in corner. It's good for your soul. If you can't find your soul, you can find one at your neighborhood Soul Shop. They come cheap these days.

Why would I want to control you?

You make my point for me daily. I need far less effort then if you had never shown up Daryl.

If I haven't yet done so, then I will do so now and publicly thank you for making most of my points for me.

You make my point for me daily. I need far less effort then if you had never shown up Daryl.

If I haven't yet done so, then I will do so now and publicly thank you for making most of my points for me.

The only point you have is that you have publicaly announced that you want an armed revolution against the United States of America. And you are willing to shout down anyone that apposes that idea. Well, if apposing you for that idea is called control, then we need more of it. While others have the right to own guns, I suspect you would fail a mental test as to whether you should be allowed to have them or not. No wonder many of the ultra right wing appose allowing judges to rule that some of the violent and mentally ill people not have guns at their disposal. People like you would be stripped of their guns for the the safety of everyone else. Ah, the NRA at work.

The only point you have is that you have publicaly announced that you want an armed revolution against the United States of America. And you are willing to shout down anyone that apposes that idea. Well, if apposing you for that idea is called control, then we need more of it. While others have the right to own guns, I suspect you would fail a mental test as to whether you should be allowed to have them or not. No wonder many of the ultra right wing appose allowing judges to rule that some of the violent and mentally ill people not have guns at their disposal. People like you would be stripped of their guns for the the safety of everyone else. Ah, the NRA at work.

Supply the quote stating such, if you can't, which you can't because it was never made, you just proved my point that you do my work for me.

How's it feel to be my Bitch Daryl?

Supply the quote stating such, if you can't, which you can't because it was never made, you just proved my point that you do my work for me.

You expect me to go through your thousands of anti American posts to find just one? Tell you what. Just take it on the chin and move on. The other readers remember it. You just keep lying. I don't feel the need to prove you wrong once more. Why that would be a full time job. I realize that you are paid to post this nonsense by the NRA. I am not paid and don't have the time nor the will to do so.

The fact remains you are an UnAmerican Traitor that wishes to overthrown the Government and replace it with whatever sick bunch of puppies you have in mind. And if someone would put together a bunch of thugs you felt were strong enough to do just that you would take up arms with them. You have stated that pretty much already. I wished we could give all you sick puppies a small area in the middle of a dessert to setup your new government and put all of you there. Bet that would be entertaining. Then we could watch on TV as all of you slowly broke into small groups and started killing each other.

There is another area that works that way. It's called the Middle East. And it's been happening ever since the two sons of Abraham had a falling out after their Fathers passing away. They've been killing each other ever since. Nice bunch of folks to be compared with. Hope you are proud of yourself, Achmed.

Why?

12th birthday soon?

Ask for a pony

Lol
I don’t care to control anyone else... I’m not a progressive.
Obviously you are.

Lol
I don’t care to control anyone else... I’m not a progressive.
Obviously you are.

No, you are just a Nutcase who works for the NRA

You expect me to go through your thousands of anti American posts to find just one? Tell you what. Just take it on the chin and move on. The other readers remember it. You just keep lying. I don't feel the need to prove you wrong once more. Why that would be a full time job. I realize that you are paid to post this nonsense by the NRA. I am not paid and don't have the time nor the will to do so.

The fact remains you are an UnAmerican Traitor that wishes to overthrown the Government and replace it with whatever sick bunch of puppies you have in mind. And if someone would put together a bunch of thugs you felt were strong enough to do just that you would take up arms with them. You have stated that pretty much already. I wished we could give all you sick puppies a small area in the middle of a dessert to setup your new government and put all of you there. Bet that would be entertaining. Then we could watch on TV as all of you slowly broke into small groups and started killing each other.

There is another area that works that way. It's called the Middle East. And it's been happening ever since the two sons of Abraham had a falling out after their Fathers passing away. They've been killing each other ever since. Nice bunch of folks to be compared with. Hope you are proud of yourself, Achmed.
Lol
Nice misinterpretation, Daryl needs to be educated.

Forum List

Back