Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

My opinion on guns is changing. I think the machine gun or guns holding massive ammo type of weapons should be banned. There is no good reason to have a massive killing need.
How many rounds does this gun hold?

Anderson-Arms-AR-Lower.png
What is it?

My opinion on guns is changing. I think the machine gun or guns holding massive ammo type of weapons should be banned. There is no good reason to have a massive killing need.

I understand the original reason for the gun but that was long ago. If our freedom is ever in danger from other countries, we can always have the legislature to allow those weapons back to the people.
Most idiotic lemming post of the month. Our freedom is in danger right now from filth like YOU!

Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a crime. Every. Single. Day.

Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 masked teens allegedly trying to rob him
Phew, we are down to 40000 gun deaths?
I feel safer. Now.
But. Not you repelling your doublewide invaders?
Be afraid, be very afraid
Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a crime. Every. Single. Day.

Darn these uppity.nixxer teens.
Lynch them all don't youthink?

I feel safer. Now.

Why are you so called woke people so racist? The color of the perps didn't matter one bit. I assure you that had the perps been white, they would have ended up just as dead.

I feel safer. Now.

40,000 guns have died? Do you have a link for that?

How many rounds does this gun hold?

Anderson-Arms-AR-Lower.png
What is it?

It is an AR lower receiver, and first if you do not recognize that, you don't know enough about guns to comment on gun laws. Second is that the magazine clearly is not part of the gun.
It is an auxiliary part that can be exchanged or modified in any one wants.
So laws about magazine size are foolish to link in any with there the weapons that the magazines may be put into.

I feel safer. Now.

The gun murders actually are only about 8,000 a year, and they estimate that 90% of those are due to the war on drugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I feel safer. Now.

firearms-2017-02-1.png

13 Statistics That Tell the Story of Gun Violence in 2018

Nonsense.
That is deliberately deceptive by using a very narrow window.
Here is the reality.

th

Gun deaths are way down from normal.
And the peaks were caused by Prohibition and the War on Drugs, so then clearly it is federal legislation that causes murder to spike.

I feel safer. Now.

firearms-2017-02-1.png

Nonsense.
Here is the reality.

th

And the peaks were caused by Prohibition and the War on Drugs, so then clearly it is federal legislation that causes murder to spike.
Creating black markets causes violence. Once again, America fails to learn the lesson that prohibiting the sale of certain items leads to lots of violence and criminal wealth while doing little to stop the activity.

And now they want to prohibit the sale of firearms.

I feel safer. Now.

firearms-2017-02-1.png

Nonsense.
Here is the reality.

th

The point by
Nonsense.
Here is the reality.

th

The information I provided is a FACT. Is it labeled MURDERS? NO!

Last edited:

SHOVE IT! Prove that the FACTS I posted are NOT TRUE or admit YOU LIED.

As shown in my chart, provided with a working link, DEATHS are near 40,000 with the vast majority being an increase in suicide.

I am as strong a Second Amendment advocate as you'll ever meet but if you're going to call ME a LIAR for posting FACTS, you can go straight to heck.

STEP UP AND PROVE I LIED!!

I feel safer. Now.

firearms-2017-02-1.png

Nonsense.
Here is the reality.

th

The point by
Nonsense.
Here is the reality.

th

The information I provided is a FACT. Is it labeled MURDERS? NO!

Wrong.
Whether you call it murder or gun deaths.
The reality is that currently we are on a fairly steady decline from the much higher level of murder and gun violence during Prohibition and the strong War on Drugs years.
It is easy to prove you are wrong.
There are only about 8000 gun murder a year.
But the mass shootings with AR are more like just 100 a year, and completely and utterly irrelevant.
The reality is that over 10,000 of the shooting each year are suicides, which not only are not murders or shooting, but obviously something that gun control can not change.

Last edited:

SHOVE IT! Prove that the FACTS I posted are NOT TRUE or admit YOU LIED.

As shown in my chart, provided with a working link, DEATHS are near 40,000 with the vast majority being an increase in suicide.

I am as strong a Second Amendment advocate as you'll ever meet but if you're going to call ME a LIAR for posting FACTS, you can go straight to heck.

STEP UP AND PROVE I LIED!!

Why are you posting that there is an increase in murder or shootings, when clearly there is a continual downward trend?
The result of anyone looking at your graphs, is that there is a serious problem that need to be fixed.
IE. is it the kind of fake graph I would expect someone supporting gun control to put up.
You should not have put up a graph with such a short range, that mixed in suicides to confuse the issue.

Forum List

Back