Thank God Someone Had a Gun to Stop Minnesota Massacre

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Or would you LIBTARDS prefer that more were stabbed? You are like the Paris train passengers who simply sat by and accepted their apparent fate until four Americans intervened and took charge of their own destinies. Good grief, what is wrong with you? I don't care if you want to commit suicide, but why should I have to go with you?

Yes, that worked out well for a good guy with a gun and I'm sure he is much appreciated.

No, everyone should have called 911 and sat quietly until the government arrived with THEIR guns to save the helpless citizens.

Or would you LIBTARDS prefer that more were stabbed? You are like the Paris train passengers who simply sat by and accepted their apparent fate until four Americans intervened and took charge of their own destinies. Good grief, what is wrong with you? I don't care if you want to commit suicide, but why should I have to go with you?
Hillary would have stopped him with an offer of food stamps.

Hillary would have stopped him with an offer of food stamps.
Obama would have sent him a few billion.

You are clearly a racist redneck!
When someone is going on a stabbing spree with a knife, you should call 911 and wait for the government to come save you with THEIR guns.

You are clearly a racist redneck!
When someone is going on a stabbing spree with a knife, you should call 911 and wait for the government to come save you with THEIR guns.
When seconds count, the.gov is only minutes away....

Forum List

Back