Thank God the SB is Over

Imagine you entered one of those 10x10 pools and you drew 9 and 9. You would probably have thrown your ticket away, thinking that it would be impossible. And yet...

Have to wonder if San Francisco should have gone for it on 4th down at the 5 in overtime. McCaffrey was running through Kansas City’s defense and likely would have gotten 2 yards. Then 4 tries to get 3 yards to win. If i was a 49ers fan, I would have liked those chances.

Sorry bout that,

1. It was a cliff hanger. yes indeedee.
2. Mahoness set up the game winning pass to perfection.
3. The Niners should of done everything to get a touchdown in the 5qt.
4. Setting themselves up for a loss.
5. Kicking a 5qt field goal.
6. Kelcie did great, won the game for them, keeping them alive when it didn't look so good, and will get his ass traded for attacking the head coach..
7. He will get a song written about him, and she will find another, oh the tragedy.
8. Mahoness stuck em with the knife pass in the end zone, and thats all she wrote.
9. Wouldn't of expected anything less.
10. It was a exciting game, in the end the best team won.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Romo got roasted in the Washington Post today, I didn't find him overly annoying any more than at other times, but he is supposed to let Nance do the heavy lifting and interrupts at key moments. It was the ending TD and him talking the Post story was about.

It always puzzles me how people waste so much money and time on these meaningless sporting events.
Who’s wasting money? costs me the same to hang out in my living room and watch the game as it does to hang out in my living room and not watch it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Have to wonder if San Francisco should have gone for it on 4th down at the 5 in overtime. McCaffrey was running through Kansas City’s defense and likely would have gotten 2 yards. Then 4 tries to get 3 yards to win. If i was a 49ers fan, I would have liked those chances.
He had 80 yds on 22 carries. Ball was on the 4 or 5 I think.

He had 80 yds on 22 carries. Ball was on the 4 or 5 I think.
They tried that in the 4th quarter and McCaffery was stuck for a loss. In the end, it was about the San Fran d not being able to stop Mahomes.

Who’s wasting money? costs me the same to hang out in my living room and watch the game as it does to hang out in my living room and not watch it.
I guess you didn't see how many billions of dollars are being spent on this game huh?

That had to be the most tiresome SB ever.....Romo didn't help.

At the end I did not care who won.....Just get it over with already.
What a hater. It was great. But, I agree it was long. That's why I like it when a team drives the ball down the field, running it, eating up the clock. Games where they throw a lot of passes or get a lot of penalties and injuries really slow the game down. 4 worst words in football. Let's go to commercial.

Yeah, a few proud white old bois didn't watch the Super Bowl and post about...must have driven viewership down...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/media/super-bowl-lviii-ratings/index.html
Haters are an important part of the internet. We can't all be people who want the camera to cut to Taylor's box. Some people want to see Joe Montana in his box. Remember these people are old. Taylor Swift fans don't even know who he is.

Oh, and Taylor Swift has brought a lot of fathers and daughters together. Republicans hate that.

Forum List

Back