Thank you Donald Trump for showing Republicans how to fight...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If nothing else, Trump has shown all the Republican candidates how to deal with democrat journalists disguised as unbiased journalists…...

I think Cruz gets that honor after last night,

I like Cruz…..we'll see how far he goes…if he doesn't get the top job….how about Supreme Court Justice Cruz….that would be great...

Who wants a crybaby as president?

Trump Pre-Complains Debate Was Unfair!!!

If nothing else, Trump has shown all the Republican candidates how to deal with democrat journalists disguised as unbiased journalists…...
Childish nonsense.

Trump and other Republicans have only themselves to blame, not "the media."

Kudos to the candidates who kicked those media fools around last night. A job very well done, thank you.

Gotta agree with whoever called the moderators on their crap. Cristie's stands out about fantasy football, but Cruz was it with the specific question rundown? Moderators should be fired.

There was an article in which trump said he may quit the race if he felt he was tied in the polls without much head way to either side.

That is a fighter? Sounds like he has no perseverance.

There was an article in which trump said he may quit the race if he felt he was tied in the polls without much head way to either side.

That is a fighter? Sounds like he has no perseverance.

From the very first day, I've said he will quit and I still say that.

Reason is simple - he can't stand to lose. He has quit many things (bankruptcy is an example) and to his inflated ego, quitting is better than losing.

He cannot win and he WILL quit.

My bet is that his excuse will be "business reasons". Remember when he canceled an appearance because of a business deal? That was a lie. He knew he would likely make a poor showing so he made a lame ass excuse.

Drumpf WILL quit.

Newt did it years ago. Amounted to nothing.

I've never seen an all around beating like that. It seemed as if all the candidates agreed to it beforehand.

It was a concerted effort to make them look like the political tool fools they are were and are.

And as was already said, Cruz I think did the best at this.

Gotta agree with whoever called the moderators on their crap. Cristie's stands out about fantasy football, but Cruz was it with the specific question rundown? Moderators should be fired.

I thought the fantasy football thing was a good question . We shouldn't care about a multi billion dollar industry ? I bet the AG of his state is looking into it .

I've never seen an all around beating like that. It seemed as if all the candidates agreed to it beforehand.

It was a concerted effort to make them look like the political tool fools they are were and are.

Agreed, and I think it took way too long for somebody to say something.

First question: what is your biggest weakness and what are you doing to correct it? In other words, why don't you each tell us why you personally suck?

Agreed, and I think it took way too long for somebody to say something.

First question: what is your biggest weakness and what are you doing to correct it? In other words, why don't you each tell us why you personally suck?

On the bright side team Republicans beat the ever living shit out of the moderators. I can die a happy woman now.

:lmao:

The RWs. They admire that. Just like they admire Drumpf's yelling, strutting, name calling and lying to cover up his total lack of facts.
Figured out why I have a visceral dislike for him

smug-trump1.jpg

7f4ec8b4349a70cf802e75dffc1a6995.jpg

Forum List

Back