Thank you for the 47 percent increase in my health care rate

My most recent monthly health insurance bill went up 47 percent. Thanks again, Obama and all you liberal a-holes who support the madness.

The ACA doesn't kick in until next year dumbass, your insurance company is screwing you over.

Our rates have only increased 4% each of the last two years. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years.

Shut the fuck up dick face.

What ever happened to personal responsiblity? You don't like your rate ....go find a better one

You can always fall back on the GOP plan..........Let em die

Who said I'm not going to switch plans? What happened to your state controlled fairness, though? In CA, the DOI has the authority to regulate/rescind rates. If you think 47 perecent increases are fair and reasonable then you have no clue about life in general.

What? Do you envy those who have better insurance than you?

Don't like it, better push for universal health care

My premiums went up too; not as high as yours but my coverage has decreased.

A prescription that was covered by insurance is costing me $267.00. I have to pay for my med. so co-eds can get $30.00 birth control pills at no cost and 26-year-old "children" can remain on their parent's insurance plan.

I'm somewhat sympathetic to the 20 somethings since the Obama economy is keeping them from finding good jobs.

Looking for a handout moocher?

Shut the fuck up dick face.

What ever happened to personal responsiblity? You don't like your rate ....go find a better one

1) He does have the freedom to shop around if the employer plan is costing that much more
2) That is not the 'GOP Plan'...
3) You are indeed a troll with your typical bullshit

So, shut the fuck up dick face troll... Is that better??

My most recent monthly health insurance bill went up 47 percent. Thanks again, Obama and all you liberal a-holes who support the madness.

The ACA doesn't kick in until next year dumbass, your insurance company is screwing you over.

Our rates have only increased 4% each of the last two years. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years.

My personal plan went up 10% this year.. My ex-wife (who is a teacher and who has my kids on her insurance because that is more stable employment than the IT companies) had hers increase close to 20% and now I am paying more in my contribution to her for the insurance for my kids...

Rates are increasing all over

Who said I'm not going to switch plans? What happened to your state controlled fairness, though? In CA, the DOI has the authority to regulate/rescind rates. If you think 47 perecent increases are fair and reasonable then you have no clue about life in general.

He's probably on Medicaid, so wtf? Everything's free!

That's what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't give a fuck about people either way. He's just making his troll rounds.

My personal plan went up 10% this year.. My ex-wife (who is a teacher and who has my kids on her insurance because that is more stable employment than the IT companies) had hers increase close to 20% and now I am paying more in my contribution to her for the insurance for my kids...

Rates are increasing all over

The plan is to create one set of plans for the have's and one set for the have-nots. If you want even decent coverage, you'll have some astronomical plan. If you want to overpay for the bare minimum, you'll be a have not on government plans. Sotra ironic, that all these dumb fucks who want social justice, are only cogs in the corporate apparatus.

But when it happened during Bush II's time, it was blamed on him.. now it is not being blamed on Obamalama??

Mine has raised too.. but not 47%.. the insurance companies are preparing to get hit with their raised fees and taxes that come with Obamacare
Gee.....how do think they knew that.....clear-back in 2000??

images

Right on cue.

What a tool.

Right on cue.

What a tool.

You guys are so full of shit. Can you please tell me what about Obama's health care law guarantees equal coverage? We all pay different prices for different coverage. That has nothing to do with envying shit. That's fucking reality, nit wits.

Now let me dumb it down for you fucking nimrods. What the fuck happened in the last month that would justify a 47 percent increase? That's right. Eat my ass bitches.

you think that will be any cheaper?......wont have selective things that will be covered and wont be covered?....

you think that will be any cheaper?......wont have selective things that will be covered and wont be covered?....

Cheaper in Canada
Cheaper in the UK

They can do it and we can't?

The increase is not a bug, it's a feature of Obamacare. The Obama Administration's goal is to destroy private health insurance so that they can push nationalized health care as the only plausible solution. It's not; but the government sponsored media will push the approved narrative on the gullible low information voters who still get their "news" from them.

yup and I have to give it up in this case to obama too, he went back on every deal he made with Big Pharma et al, they wound up supporting obamcare then got screwed.....

The old saying is; if you're not at the table you're on the menu, well, the idiots didn't listen to their own better senses, they trusted obama and sat at the table. Then after they paid fore the meal, they were brought to the kitchen and put on the menu anyway.....sux for us all.

Cheaper in Canada
Cheaper in the UK

They can do it and we can't?

oh yea, its "cheaper" in the UK :rolleyes:

I am sure that is a comfort to those poor bastards that have to drink water from a flower vase becasue theres no nurse to bring them any....:doubt:

Why are those people who support obamacare saying there health coverage hasn't went up?

Yup, my employer sponsored Blue Cross/Blue Shield went up over 30% (my cost) and my benefits decreased. Last year it went up 20% and benefits decreased. Employers keep shopping trying to keep costs down, but the only way there is to keep costs down is reducing coverages.

If you aren't paying more in premiums, I'll bet dollars to donuts that your coverages have been reduced. That is why it's so phony when people on the left keep telling us that premiums haven't gone up very much since the ACA passed. --- since the coverage gets worse every year. Can't compare apples to oranges and make a rational conclusion to cost variances.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqQsDklQEM]Animal House - Remain Calm, All Is Well - YouTube[/ame]

don't worry folks, its all part of the plan.Remain calm.....

remember- “no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. "....:deal:

annnnd, obamacare is- 'budget neutral':badgrin:

Forum List

Back