Thank you for the 47 percent increase in my health care rate

you think that will be any cheaper?......wont have selective things that will be covered and wont be covered?....

Cheaper in Canada
Cheaper in the UK

They can do it and we can't?

oh yea, its "cheaper" in the UK :rolleyes:

I am sure that is a comfort to those poor bastards that have to drink water from a flower vase becasue theres no nurse to bring them any....:doubt:

Drink water from a flower vase?

And yet the spend less of their GDP on healthcare and receive better coverage

How many people in the UK go bankrupt because they got sick?

Yup, my employer sponsored Blue Cross/Blue Shield went up over 30% (my cost) and my benefits decreased. Last year it went up 20% and benefits decreased. Employers keep shopping trying to keep costs down, but the only way there is to keep costs down is reducing coverages.

If you aren't paying more in premiums, I'll bet dollars to donuts that your coverages have been reduced. That is why it's so phony when people on the left keep telling us that premiums haven't gone up very much since the ACA passed. --- since the coverage gets worse every year. Can't compare apples to oranges and make a rational conclusion to cost variances.

Prove it.

My most recent monthly health insurance bill went up 47 percent. Thanks again, Obama and all you liberal a-holes who support the madness.

Looking for a handout moocher?

I'm looking for free market health care that enables any licensed provider to compete for consumers regardless of what state or region they are located or licensed to do business. If they are in the 57 states, they can sell to anyone in those 57 states. Futher, I am looking for a pre-tax health savings account that will futher facilitate affordable healthcare. For those who don't have healthcare, Medicare can be there for them.

Yup, my employer sponsored Blue Cross/Blue Shield went up over 30% (my cost) and my benefits decreased. Last year it went up 20% and benefits decreased. Employers keep shopping trying to keep costs down, but the only way there is to keep costs down is reducing coverages.

If you aren't paying more in premiums, I'll bet dollars to donuts that your coverages have been reduced. That is why it's so phony when people on the left keep telling us that premiums haven't gone up very much since the ACA passed. --- since the coverage gets worse every year. Can't compare apples to oranges and make a rational conclusion to cost variances.

Prove it.

Blue Shield of California seeks rate hikes up to 20% - Los Angeles Times

Health costs doubled under Bush's 8 years- that's 12.5%/yr on average.

O-care hasn't started yet. Masscare proves it'll work and all the Pubcrappe is fear mongering BS.

The insurers are up to their usual tricks until next year, dupes.

O-care hasn't started yet. Masscare proves it'll work and all the Pubcrappe is fear mongering BS.

Why is it only supporters of obamacare are the only ones that say healthcare coverage hasn't gone up. Even the news media says it has went up.

What? Do you envy those who have better insurance than you?

Don't like it, better push for universal health care

you think that will be any cheaper?......wont have selective things that will be covered and wont be covered?....

Cheaper in Canada
Cheaper in the UK

They can do it and we can't?

i dont give a shit about them.....will it be cheaper HERE?....and will some poor basterd who just happens to contract one of them "expensive" diseases....be covered....or will he be told tough shit like he gets told now?.....

yea i have blue cross.....a Colonoscopy co-pay used to be 50.00.....now its 250.00.....office co-pay has doubled.....

Prove it.

Blue Shield of California seeks rate hikes up to 20% - Los Angeles Times

thats not for group policies from what i understand....

so i suppose when it kicks in the hikes will go down?.....is that what your saying?.....

Q: Are my premiums going to go up?
A: Based on a research study commissioned by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, we believe that premiums will increase as a result of provisions in the reform legislation that will guarantee richer levels of benefits than most consumers who obtain their own insurance purchase today. Insufficient discounts for the young and healthy could encourage many of them to forgo coverage. New fees and taxes mandated by the new law will also likely increase the cost of premiums as they are phased in.
There are a number of factors that are driving health insurance premiums, including rising health care costs. Increasing utilization attributable to an aging population, obesity and chronic illnesses; new treatments; prescription drugs and expensive new technologies are the biggest causes of increasing health care premiums. The new law establishes a few pilot programs, but does not aggressively attempt to control rising health care costs.
BCBSAZ will continue to work with doctors, hospitals, employers and consumers to contain costs and insurance premiums while improving access to quality health care. To help accomplish this, BCBSAZ has initiatives in place to reduce unnecessary hospital readmissions, eliminate infections acquired during hospital visits and promote paying doctors and hospitals for quality outcomes to help achieve this goal.
How much premiums increase will depend on the further interpretations by the HHS and the extent to which those who are currently uninsured opt to get insurance coverage.
Blue Cross Blue Shield

22 percent rate increase by Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon brings out strong protest | OregonLive.com

Forum List

Back