Thank you for your new law Mr. President

the denier whine is deafening.
how can you hear anything? You're too busy bouncing off of walls you're so blind.

Bounce, bounce, bounce...watchout for that...oh sorry about that

If the far left/AGW cult practiced what they preached the internet would be devoid of these mindless drones and the world would be a happier place for it..

Not quite enough to buy your generator now, before the price goes up.

Also need to lay in a good stock of fuel - Propane doesn't spoil - before there's none available.

No, you won't freeze to death if you don't take those precautions. There'll be plenty of public shelters which you'll come to love.

The Bed Wetters are pissing all over themselves early today. :cuckoo:

It will cost you at least 30 times more to run a generator than to buy solar, hydro or wind power. During my last power outage my generator burned 12 gallons of gasoline a day & we were just using minimal power with A/C. Only an idiot would buy a generator & spend $50 a day for fuel to run it, just to avoid renewable energy.

conz/deniers concern for others exhibited in this thread is touching :irony smiley: :boohoo:

yeah, like your concerns for the nutjobs, right? hah, hi kettle! BTW, still no experiment. Still waiting.

Also need to lay in a good stock of fuel - Propane doesn't spoil - before there's none available.

No, you won't freeze to death if you don't take those precautions. There'll be plenty of public shelters which you'll come to love.

It will cost you at least 30 times more to run a generator than to buy solar, hydro or wind power. During my last power outage my generator burned 12 gallons of gasoline a day & we were just using minimal power with A/C. Only an idiot would buy a generator & spend $50 a day for fuel to run it, just to avoid renewable energy.

thats our :up: [MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION]. :laugh:

Great on those dark windless nights at -30 degrees. Gotta love your "logic". Interesting you spoke of only idiots buying a generator than complained about the fuel consumption of your very own generator. Idiot much?

thats our :up: [MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION]. :laugh:
And yet.........no experiment to prove any of what you think. now that's funny!

I'm saying the libral bastion that you reside in takes care of their resources Carbon boi. If you were in a red state, they'd no doubt clear cut it for firewood or to make toothpics.

I'm saying the libral bastion that you reside in takes care of their resources Carbon boi. If you were in a red state, they'd no doubt clear cut it for firewood or to make toothpics.

"Live" in?

Your knowledge of Taxachusetts geography is somewhat less inclusive than that of the average public-school indoctrinated child.

And how exactly do you keep the lights on and fridge running at night with solar panels?
Spose you could with 1/2 a ton of batteries and a PV array twice the size you need during the day..

Forum List

Back