Thank you for your new law Mr. President

the best defense is a good offense. Notice all the radical environmental junk that comes out of the white house when a new scandal erupts? Russia just entered into a 30 year treaty to supply fossil fuel to china and hussein tightens the screws to guarantee another spike in gas prices.

hussein?

W?

edit- sorry dubya. gotta get the accent right or people will go new-Q-lar

Last edited:
. stonewalling our two-term, Democratic President

I seem to recall many posts from the more right leaning members, all stating Obama was a one term president.
They seem to have been in error. :D

so that's all that matters to some of you who are sheep?
not if he's done good by us and our country
my gawd, is there anything in your eyes this man can do wrong?
and now you're throwing up Hillary Clinton who you people passed over ONCE to put in this MAN

Hold Your Hats – Here's comes the Spike in Energy Prices

Once again, King Barry doesn't like what he feels Congress didn't do. So he plans to use his “executive powers” - read that to me “royal fiat” - to go around them by bankrupting the coal industry – as he promised.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3RevRZaZQpk]Obama says he will bankrupt the Coal Industry - YouTube[/ame]

So now, according to Bloomberg @ Obama Proposes Deep Cuts to Power-Plant Emissions - Bloomberg, Obama's rules will replace the Cap and Tax Legislation Congress refused to act upon.

But, this will have consequences far beyond the coal industry. By reducing coal as a source of electricity and heating, it will radically increase the demands for fossil fuels that will directly affect your energy bills – and what you pay at the pump.

When does this tyrant stop? :evil:

What clause in the Constitution specifies that the President Makes Laws?

NcakUAq.png

UiWlSNN.png

http://scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2297&context=faculty_scholarship

Any questions?

how good is a "job" if its doing harm to the very environment that you rely on to survive?

I work in the electric utility industry (distribution level, not transmission or generation) and I haven't seen anything that suggests the sky is going to fall in my lifetime, so what the hell do I care if the planet is here in another 200 years or not?

Once again, King Barry doesn't like what he feels Congress didn't do. So he plans to use his “executive powers” - read that to me “royal fiat” - to go around them by bankrupting the coal industry – as he promised.

Obama says he will bankrupt the Coal Industry - YouTube

So now, according to Bloomberg @ Obama Proposes Deep Cuts to Power-Plant Emissions - Bloomberg, Obama's rules will replace the Cap and Tax Legislation Congress refused to act upon.

But, this will have consequences far beyond the coal industry. By reducing coal as a source of electricity and heating, it will radically increase the demands for fossil fuels that will directly affect your energy bills – and what you pay at the pump.

When does this tyrant stop? :evil:

Yep......and for far lefties who proclaim to be for the "working man" its... "FUCK YOU!!!" to almost 1 million coal workers!!!:2up:

Using the EPA to further destroy capitalism!!! ^ the rolls of the sheeple!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

That's what deniers said the last dozen times. And it never happened. Given the track record of deniers, why should anyone think this time time around they'll be correct?

You moron.......even your beloved president said the price of electricity would skyrocket!!!!:D:D:D

The northeast gets ALL its electricity from coal. Only mental case lefties think the coal industry will just eat these new taxes!!!

IN the real world though, they get passed on to the consumer.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up: They did this shit in Germany and the political boomerang has been hysterical as the greens have taken significant nut sack kicks the last two years.

Give these jerks EVERYTHING they want. Let them shutter 20% of America's electricity generation..

When the first 75,000 people freeze to death in Jan 2016, it will make that election year all the more
interesting..

Not quite enough to buy your generator now, before the price goes up.

Also need to lay in a good stock of fuel - Propane doesn't spoil - before there's none available.

No, you won't freeze to death if you don't take those precautions. There'll be plenty of public shelters which you'll come to love.

If your Repub puppet masters would stop voting against LIHEAP that wouldn't be an issue. :shock:

You can't give away what you don't produce.. You want electricity to be RARE and EXPENSIVE and there is no plan for replacing the 40% of our electricity that your Dear Leader is going to war against..

Go right ahead.. Shut it all down.. The quicker the better. We wont need to debate any of this in a couple years after the bodies are buried..

Forum List

Back