Thank you Jesus for making a path of salvation for all sinners

• Banned
I how you all eat a lot and get drunk this Sunday. I'll be posting late at night! ;)

Maybe, maybe not...only the Lord knows for sure....listen, like a thief in the night...ya never know, eh!

I just want to thank guno and his ilk, for making the memories pizzeria owners millionaires. You folks do great work. :rofl:

It really gets tiresome with the Atheist crashing a thread dedicated to the most important date in all of Christianity. If Christians make your skin crawl, then stay the hell out! You're a bunch of crybabies. What in the hell is your problem?

One perfect man who loved each of us enough to suffer on the cross so that our sins could be forgiven, so that we may have the opportunity for eternal life in heaven.

I just want to thank guno and his ilk, for making the memories pizzeria owners millionaires. You folks do great work. :rofl:
Will you thank him for preventing the law from discriminating against gays too? No? :rofl:
Thank you TheOldSchool your hatred has been used by God, and made millions for His Glory. I know that burns you up...:boohoo:too bad...Thanks for the memories...and from the memories...

It really gets tiresome with the Atheist crashing a thread dedicated to the most important date in all of Christianity. If Christians make your skin crawl, then stay the hell out! You're a bunch of crybabies. What in the hell is your problem?
Fuck that goyim happy PASSOVER!!!
Aw, is oldschool Jewish? well, riddle me this, how many Jews would it take to give a million dollars to one of their own?

Answer, it would never happen, Jews just read the Tanakh, they have no intention of actually following it.

Forum List

Back