🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president blah, blah blah

But your rabble rouser community organizer was? Good Allah, he's destroyed any chance for another black man to become president for the next hundred years. I love the double standard of the lib.

Really? He came in green and left a champion.....Trump is not only coming in green, its cloaked in money mo money mo money......$$$$$$ sucker!!
Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .

As long as he's got you starting hissyfit threads he's ok by me.

No Hissyfit, now go suck his dick or be called racist!

Pffffffffffffft, all enraged all the time.

You won't suck him off because

1 he black and your racist
2 you don't suck dick and therefore you're a homophobe

I love using liberal logic.......so is it 1 or.2?

Oh I'm a republican, you know, piss on it.

Oh another starkey...got it

I can't recall the last time you got anything son, but wtfever.

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
.but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
Really?
To dismiss and have allowed all the shit we have for years now
is pathetic and Inexcusable, to say the least!
Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know
Well, I happen to believe God is in control
and He is and has been, creating the circumstances
which will bring about what He planned before us.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president blah, blah blah

But your rabble rouser community organizer was? Good Allah, he's destroyed any chance for another black man to become president for the next hundred years. I love the double standard of the lib.

Really? He came in green and left a champion.....Trump is not only coming in green, its cloaked in money mo money mo money......$$$$$$ sucker!!
Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .

Yes, yes, money will now rain down from heaven.

(Van Morison voice)

Oh... the butthurt...
Oh- oh the butthurt....
Oh the butthurt...

Let it run all over USMB.... :eusa_boohoo:

Hero - worship's a pathetic thing dood.

Here --- man up.
pic2.jpg

Butt hurt is strong with the left.
It's ok, your tactics no longer work.....sorry.

Hey --- who's the one crying the blues because somebody dared to diss Hair Orangeführer?

Take a MIdol and get the fuck over it awready. Just because your comic book hero can't find his Big Boy pants doesn't mean you have to walk around in knickers.

Nah it's fine you guys attack republicans and whine when they hit back.

Again --- as before ---------------- Link?

Rep. John Lewis Owes the Country an Apology For His Racist Insults at Godless Convention

He's a civil rights democrat who thinks white people owe him.stuff, we don't

Again ---- is there something about the word "LINK" that puts you into a trance?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...lack-congressmen-support-idea-of-reparations/

He needs to shit his mouth

Really. That's revealing. Care to draw us an artist's conception of how that would work? Special yoga posture?

Have you ever had a show on MSNBC?

No but yes they shit in their own mouths all the time. Olbermann couldn't find anyone else to do it and regrets leaving!

Face it.lewis said.republicans will bring back segregation....nope democrats are the segregationist

And the bullshit.about racist words at tea party events was by him.

And STILL ---- no links.

Oh the butthurt...
Oh, oh the butthurt....
Oh the butthurt....

Hope it don't rain all day....

yourselves.....the only people showing up for this trump shit is you red white and vomit mf's, the rest of us will be protesting around our home areas and if a few of you white whores want to sho your ass, bring it!!
People like you guarantee the country moves to the right. Thank you for your service.
Its one thing to go GOP red....its another thing to turn GOP red...which I predict in a few more months or so.....so brag on lobster fucks!!LOLOLO
d2114bf47a3949d3c79d16a7272a1890.jpg

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
.but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
Really?

That's what I've been saying all along, God sent Don to save us.

What balls, he's a race baiting whore and yet another leftie political hack who hasn't done jack for his community after decades of being in the govt., and Trump called him out on it.
Trump the coward tweeted his insults, a real man would say it to his face...yet another example of white cowards
The racist thug mentality rears it's ugly head once again.

No Hissyfit, now go suck his dick or be called racist!

I get it all the time hombre...wink wink........destroying the left on this board is fun, but usually too easy.

Really?

That's what I've been saying all along, God sent Don to save us.
Uh, the last time a white man tried to say you white fuck nuts...didn't turn out to well, did it?

What balls, he's a race baiting whore and yet another leftie political hack who hasn't done jack for his community after decades of being in the govt., and Trump called him out on it.
Trump the coward tweeted his insults, a real man would say it to his face...yet another example of white cowards
POT MEAT KETTLE!! lololo

I get it all the time hombre...wink wink........destroying the left on this board is fun, but usually too easy.
LOLOLOLO....the only time you fuck nuts destroy is when you use lies....which tires the fuck outta people, who just give up on stupid.......but never think, you've won the battle, its just that the brain can only take so much bullshit before it needs a diaper change

1.jpg

No from borders and trades ( China, Mexico, Germany, Japon...etc ) they will grab there wallet

No from borders and trades ( China, Mexico, Germany, Japon...etc ) they will grab there wallet

Uh huh, sure.

Uh huh, sure.
You are not use to it UH ?it is true with Obama the no good for nothing

Pay attention to the fuckin news fool, Trump is already calling for retreat on NATFA recall.

Uh huh, sure.
You are not use to it UH ?it is true with Obama the no good for nothing

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, partisanshitheads bore me hon.

Forum List

Back