🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

Really? He came in green and left a champion.....Trump is not only coming in green, its cloaked in money mo money mo money......$$$$$$ sucker!!
Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .

Yes, yes, money will now rain down from heaven.
No from borders and trades ( China, Mexico, Germany, Japon...etc ) they will grab there wallet

Uh huh, sure.
You are not use to it UH ?it is true with Obama the no good for nothing
Leaving office with the highest approval ratings in US history, along with several other presidents.....now bite me!!
New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

Eh, he's just another divisive race baiting Uncle Tom for the Democratic Party machine. His brand of racism and divisive politics is pure poison to progress on the race issues in America..
Everybody that calls out a red neck is racist....and yaw thought we was dumb? MAN, WE'VE LEARNED FROM THE BEST!! THANK YOU WHITE RACIST WHORES, FOR THE LESSONS!!

Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .

Yes, yes, money will now rain down from heaven.
No from borders and trades ( China, Mexico, Germany, Japon...etc ) they will grab there wallet

Uh huh, sure.
You are not use to it UH ?it is true with Obama the no good for nothing
Leaving office with the highest approval ratings in US history, along with several other presidents.....now bite me!!
New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%
A poll from CNN maybe ?

Lewis got caught lying about the Tea Party calling the congressional black caucus ni**ers.

He's a race baiting fool

Worse yet , he looks like Elijah Cummings. Lewis also refused to attend the innaugural for Jr. Bush. Bush was "wayciss" too.
Blood Oath: GOP vowed to block Obama from the first day he assumed office

• Howard Debate team Coach Angela Minor opens the debate floor between Howard and Harvard. Robert Eubanks/Staff Photographer
    2902404-99133990_sm_1400877306_sm_14008773061.jpg

You have to pity the Trump-thugs. They so badly want to go all-out racist.

And they will, eventually. They can't help it.
They gonna go bat shit crazy....in the comfort of whites....trust me, if your not wearing a badge...bring it

All the lying democrat douchebags in Congress are coming out to support the clown John Lewis saying he is so brave, braver than anyone in Congress, to organize theatrical sit-ins at Woolworth lunch counters and to illegally assemble at protests in public, disrupting free commerce. Meanwhile Seth Rich was apparently assassinated in an effort to get the truth out about the corruption of the democrat party, the fact Crazy Bernie was a fake candidate and Crooked Hillary received debate questions prior to the debates from CNN.

Who financed John Lewis all those years until he got his first job in 1977, appointed by Jimmy Carter. Did he graduate from college? What were his grades? How has his area performed since he began his career in terms of crime, graduation rates, welfare pregnancy rates, etc.

And we need to see his birth certificate.
The Trump Files: When Donald Had to Prove He Was Not the Son of an Orangutan
I'm not convinced!!
hqdefault.jpg

Eh, he's just another divisive race baiting Uncle Tom for the Democratic Party machine. His brand of racism and divisive politics is pure poison to progress on the race issues in America..
Everybody that calls out a red neck is racist....and yaw thought we was dumb? MAN, WE'VE LEARNED FROM THE BEST!! THANK YOU WHITE RACIST WHORES, FOR THE LESSONS!!

:laugh:.. Yup, just another low class, uninformed and emotionally challenged left wing lunatic.. thanks for the laugh little boy... (whoops .. as it turns .. old gal...)

Last edited:
The Democrats had better hope for an absolute disaster of a Trump presidency, with Americans suffering from coast to coast, to justify all this coast to coast hysteria.

Otherwise they're gonna look a little silly.

"Hope", indeed.

I have hope that continued liberal hysteria is going to hand us a super majority in 2018.

They are doing the same thing now that they did in the election...setting the bar so low that Trump can't help but to exceed expectations. They never learn...but then again, neither do we.

Bush, the conservative hope, ran up the deficit and the debt almost as badly as Obama. We need to constrain ourselves, work NOT with Democrats, but with their constituency. Let their constituency force them to work with us. We can help the Black community...we can find a compromise on immigration. (I've said for years...build the wall, enforce immigration law; then and only then we will tackle a path to citizenship...and I'm for that approach today.)

The Dems lost, not only because their policies were unpopular, but because they overplayed their hand in 2008, against the will of the people. And from then to now, they've been paying the price for that overreach. We must not make that same mistake.

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!

Hillary said it was a "threat to our Democracy".

You, Liberals, the MSM, they all ran with that. Questioning the outcome of the election was downright Treason!!! Until you lost...

Now, questioning the legitimacy of the election isn't treasonous at all, but instead heroic and patriotic. #hypocrisy

Do you honestly think you can turn on a dime like that and not be ridiculed for it?

If so, you are sadly mistaken.

It's a quintessential example of being hoist by your own petard.

please stop thinking your dealing with a white dead brained mf......clearly you are wrong...again with your facts
As for running with it?????? Again, who's saying this??? One congressman made a comment and guess who's running with it? Fox news, MSM, you, conseravtives, etc...Is Hillary going bat shit crazy?

I can't respond to post that only make sense to the poster. Please make your thoughts here more clear, so us white dead brained MFs can understand exactly what you are attempting to communicate.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was dealing with a white person....

Democrats are not disputing the Trump win. Trump won and they've accept the results. Just as some on the right hated on Obama, I for one hate Trump. One congressman called him illegitimate does not a movement make. See Sally run. Run Sally run. See Dick run, Run Dick run......Hillary is not stressing over this shit, and in fact will attend the inaugural of Trump. See dumb ass get it now, get it dumb ass, get it!!

The Democrats had better hope for an absolute disaster of a Trump presidency, with Americans suffering from coast to coast, to justify all this coast to coast hysteria.

Otherwise they're gonna look a little silly.

"Hope", indeed.

I have hope that continued liberal hysteria is going to hand us a super majority in 2018.

They are doing the same thing now that they did in the election...setting the bar so low that Trump can't help but to exceed expectations. They never learn...but then again, neither do we.

Bush, the conservative hope, ran up the deficit and the debt almost as badly as Obama. We need to constrain ourselves, work NOT with Democrats, but with their constituency. Let their constituency force them to work with us. We can help the Black community...we can find a compromise on immigration. (I've said for years...build the wall, enforce immigration law; then and only then we will tackle a path to citizenship...and I'm for that approach today.)

The Dems lost, not only because their policies were unpopular, but because they overplayed their hand in 2008, against the will of the people. And from then to now, they've been paying the price for that overreach. We must not make that same mistake.
Do you think for one second had Biden ran, he would have lost? Maybe, but he would have forced Trump the "its gonna be great" candidate come up with plans and specifics, something he could never do...also, lets not forget, Hillary had 2 million plus pop.votes than Tweet.

Read the intelligence report you dumb fucking rube. It's readily available online.

(Did I call it or what? One trick pony butt hurt guy strikes again...watch me rattle his cage and make him perform like my pet monkey :lol:)

If it's so obvious, post the proof here...a quote from any news article will do. I'll wait.

Proof that Russian interference swayed the election.

Or perform your one trick...insults...like the trained monkey you are.

In the meantime, I'll be hunting up a monkey gif. :eusa_whistle:
You will never get proof because Hillary was a fucked candidate and I side with those who know in their gut, the lady was a bust. However, it made people like me, stay home or vote for a phantom candidate, I put in Mickey Mouse, hated the bitch from day one!!

Yes, absolutely, they convinced themselves they had a "mandate" and just went too far.

The party that first recognizes that we're a split country and governs accordingly will have the most success in the long term.

Your opinion is unusual. Most of the people I've talked to in the GOP are stuck on the "mandate" thing. Good stuff.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was dealing with a white person....

Democrats are not disputing the Trump win. Trump won and they've accept the results. Just as some on the right hated on Obama, I for one hate Trump. One congressman called him illegitimate does not a movement make. See Sally run. Run Sally run. See Dick run, Run Dick run......Hillary is not stressing over this shit, and in fact will attend the inaugural of Trump. See dumb ass get it now, get it dumb ass, get it!!

Ah, I see. So "the Russians did it" and "but she won the popular vote" and "not my President" is how the Democrats accept the results? How exactly would they respond if they didn't accept them?

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!

Here's the truth. Lewis' district is one of only 63 where more than 1 in 5 get food stamps and it has a poverty rate of 17%. Instead of Lewis running his dick sucker about Trump, he should tried to get that 61% black district doing something to better themselves.

Forum List

Back